Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hello kh13. It's me xXMikeys1stXx, and I have an interesting idea. Here are my ideas for Secret Bosses & how'll they fit in Kingdom Hearts 3.

Darth Vader: I think he'll be a good secret boss in Treasure Planet. There's a ball logo(like KH2 Final mix) that has the death star, and a cutscene will play with Darth Vader appear behind Sora and then turns to him to fight.

Bill Cipher: I know a perfect world for him he'll be great as a secret boss. The world that never was. With the quirky worlds, and buildings it'll be perfect for bill to appear. The logo will be bill himself. A cutscene will play telling Sora that he needs Sora keyblade to rule gravity falls, Sora says no, and Bill Cipher says he won't go back down without a fight.

Thor: This will be perfect for Mount Olympus. And he can be a champion for Zeus. Or Thor has got late for registration, and Zeus allows Thor to fight Sora in a private one vs one battle.

Warning this is just creative thinking. Don't attack me. Deadpool: Yep I said Deadpool. But with a twist. He can be in sugar rush from Wreck it Ralph. Since organization 13 has weapons, Deadpool can have his but 4th wall will tell him he won't be able to slice and dice since It's a Disney game. Heck Sora can say what your talking about to Deadpool say oh your the main character in complicated story. Sora say huh, and Deadpool ah forget it let's fight. And secret boss will begin.

A yeti heartless for Frozen: I couldn't come up with much but a yeti heartless would be really nice.

I'd say a good secret boss would be Demyx(or whatever he's called) especially if they are not gonna include him in the main storyline.It would not be a very "serious" fight but on Proud Mode it would be perfect .

Edited by Nick Sideris

Some good secret bosses.

The other titans from Hercules....would really want to fight the Cyclops, Lava and Wind titan. Or maybe some of the gods....maybe Zeus himself.

They'll probably use Sephiroth one more time, so be prepared for him.

Maybe we'll get to fight another FF antagonist, like Ultamecia or Adyyn.

Some powerful heartless or Nobodies could be possible.....would like to fight Kurt Zisa in a KH3 system with situation commands.

Truth from Fullmetal Alchemist.....I'm kidding, but it would be interesting.

And maybe either Loki or Thanos....would be a good fight.

I would love for Noctis or Lightning to be secret bosses!

Nope, not Noctis or Lightning. 

Noctis AND Lightning. Bring back the old "Fabula Nova Cristallis" rivalry by making them two separate secret bosses you find in similar poses (maybe on thrones like they've both been shown), and who have an epic showdown cutscene after both are beaten, à la Cloud and Sephiroth. Bonus point if Noctis is dressed like he was in the first Versus XIII announcement trailer.

None of these would be bosses. They aren't made by Disney and there are licensing issues so forget about it with all of them. I think the secret boss would be a character we could see as a villain in the saga after KH3. The Foretellers would make great bosses as well.

Ooh, these are pretty darn good ideas!  I liked all of them! The circumstances for how they'd meet make sense, and I'm sure the battles would be hectic as heck!  I'd definitely want to battle these fellows, most definitely!

As for me, I'd love it if Caius Ballad from Final Fantasy XIII-2 appeared as a secret boss!  Since he's all about time travel, he could appear in a world in KH3 that has the concept of time travel or something along those lines for him to appear!  He'd be trying to find a way to save Yeul, when he encounters Sora and fights him! That'd be badass! :3

Another great secret boss could be an intimidatingly powerful Heartless or Nobody!

I'd also like it if another secret boss would be a villain from the next saga, kind of how KHI Final Mix's secret boss in Hollow Bastion was Xemnas! A secret boss along those lines would be badass! :3

I want Genesis and Kuja too.

Agreed. But 13 was always FNC, it was 15 that abandoned that.

Disney super bosses are boring and I can't take them seriously. You'll spend like 70% of the game in Disney worlds, let's give Final Fantasy the spotlight, you know that franchise that's meant to be part of this one but has been pushed to the side since KH2?

Sin

Genesis

Lightning and or Noctis

Trance Kuja

Kefka

Bizzaro or final form Sephiroth

Ultimecia or Edea

Yiazmat

Any of the dark aeons from 10

One of the weapons from 7

Gilgamesh

Obviously I don't expect all of these but I want at least 1 or 2

Disney bosses:

Big Bad Wolf

Headless Horseman

Horned King

Firebird

Final Fantasy bosses:

Genesis Rhapsodos

Gabranth

Caius Ballad

Kuja

I want Genesis and Kuja too.

Nope, not Noctis or Lightning.

Noctis AND Lightning. Bring back the old "Fabula Nova Cristallis" rivalry by making them two separate secret bosses you find in similar poses (maybe on thrones like they've both been shown), and who have an epic showdown cutscene after both are beaten, à la Cloud and Sephiroth. Bonus point if Noctis is dressed like he was in the first Versus XIII announcement trailer.

Agreed. But 13 was always FNC, it was 15 that abandoned that.

Disney super bosses are boring and I can't take them seriously. You'll spend like 70% of the game in Disney worlds, let's give Final Fantasy the spotlight, you know that franchise that's meant to be part of this one but has been pushed to the side since KH2?

Sin

Genesis

Lightning and or Noctis

Trance Kuja

Kefka

Bizzaro or final form Sephiroth

Ultimecia or Edea

Yiazmat

Any of the dark aeons from 10

One of the weapons from 7

Gilgamesh

Caius

Obviously I don't expect all of these but I want at least 1 or 2 of them.

Oh and since Unchained Chi has super bosses why don't they throw those in?

Edited by The 13th Kenpachi

I would love to see Sephiroth again. Yeah, he's been a "secret" boss twice now, but he is quite the challenge and who doesn't love the satisfaction of defeating him? Or maybe even an Adamantoise fight like in FFXV. Heck,  something original would be cool too.

None of these would be bosses. They aren't made by Disney and there are licensing issues so forget about it with all of them. I think the secret boss would be a character we could see as a villain in the saga after KH3. The Foretellers would make great bosses as well.

Bill Cipher is Disney property. He's a Gravity Falls character, a cartoon made by Disney. Darth Vader and Thor are borderline Disney property, as the companies that own them are owned by Disney. So Bill Cipher is the most likely out of this bunch,

If Sora ventures back to Castle Oblivion again, I would love to see a battle between Sora and Ace from Type-0 in possibly in a form of an illusion or something? Would Be even better if they would include a refined COM battle system for that for battle or for just the world in general I guess.

I would love to see Sephiroth again. Yeah, he's been a "secret" boss twice now, but he is quite the challenge and who doesn't love the satisfaction of defeating him? Or maybe even an Adamantoise fight like in FFXV. Heck,  something original would be cool too.

Bill Cipher is Disney property. He's a Gravity Falls character, a cartoon made by Disney. Darth Vader and Thor are borderline Disney property, as the companies that own them are owned by Disney. So Bill Cipher is the most likely out of this bunch,

Thanks for the correction with Bill Cipher, but he won't be used since he's from a show and Nomura has never used shows in the games. Darth Vader obviously is Lucasfilm owned and Thor is Marvel owned. The companies are owned by Disney, but the characters have their rights belonging to the respective companies. To use the way suggested is going to be a hassle with licensing and rights issues. With that, I don't think these along with Bill Cipher will be in KH3.

Thanks for the correction with Bill Cipher, but he won't be used since he's from a show and Nomura has never used shows in the games. Darth Vader obviously is Lucasfilm owned and Thor is Marvel owned. The companies are owned by Disney, but the characters have their rights belonging to the respective companies. To use the way suggested is going to be a hassle with licensing and rights issues. With that, I don't think these along with Bill Cipher will be in KH3.

With the Marvel and LucasFilm thing, I can agree, but with Bill Cipher, not so much. Just because a Disney TV show hasn't been used before, doesn't mean that it won't. I don't believe the possibility can be ruled out because of the past.

Sephiroth because a main title entry without Sephiroth just would seem odd.

Noctis and or Lightning (Satisy my taste by giving us these two squaring off or something maybe.)

Genesis (Been cock-blocked from continuing FF7's story since DOC show him some love.)

Cecil (In the realm of darkness as a boss yesplz.)

Something new and original.

Only 1 or 2 of these please.

With the Marvel and LucasFilm thing, I can agree, but with Bill Cipher, not so much. Just because a Disney TV show hasn't been used before, doesn't mean that it won't. I don't believe the possibility can be ruled out because of the past.

Sure, but TV shows have stories that change season to season. How do you fit that in KH? I am also using history as a reason why because if Nomura was to use a TV show, why hasn't he done so before? Also, is there any current show right now on Disney Channel that looks like it could fit the KH mold? Right now, too many of them look stupid to me and I don't think comedy shows will make it into KH.

Sure, but TV shows have stories that change season to season. How do you fit that in KH? I am also using history as a reason why because if Nomura was to use a TV show, why hasn't he done so before? Also, is there any current show right now on Disney Channel that looks like it could fit the KH mold? Right now, too many of them look stupid to me and I don't think comedy shows will make it into KH.

Gravity Falls as a similar plot throughout its two seasons. Won't explain things for the sake of spoilers, but the antagonists stay mostly the same. So for Gravity Falls, it won't inconvenience the plot of its world if it would be in KH.

Gravity Falls as a similar plot throughout its two seasons. Won't explain things for the sake of spoilers, but the antagonists stay mostly the same. So for Gravity Falls, it won't inconvenience the plot of its world if it would be in KH.

Alright. I still think that seeing as how it's been traditional that Nomura has not ever put in a TV show, he won't all of a sudden do it now.

Apart from what I said earlier I was thinking, what about one of the FFXV Eidolons as a boss. Would really like to fight Leviathan, maybe as a side boss on one of the water worlds (none currently confirmed).

Alright. I still think that seeing as how it's been traditional that Nomura has not ever put in a TV show, he won't all of a sudden do it now.

Gargoyles was planned to be a world in KH1. There's every possibility that a TV show will be featured in the series at some point.