Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hello everybody! I'm Samantha aka Riku's Nobody™! I'm very glad to be here!

I've been a Kingdom Hearts fan since 2008. I've played 1 and 2, Re:Chain of Memories, Coded, and Birth by Sleep which is my favorite. I've also been playing KHuX, which is very fun so far. My favorite characters of the series are Riku, Axel, and Terra, and my favorite keyblades are Way to the Dawn and Divine Rose (fully upgraded version from KHuX).

Aside from KH, I also like Harry Potter, anime, and Final Fantasy. I enjoy playing video games, reading, writing, and drawing. My passion is music and singing, which is what I'm in school for.

And...that's enough intro. So...yeah! ^_^

Hello everybody! I'm Samantha aka Riku's Nobody™! I'm very glad to be here!

I've been a Kingdom Hearts fan since 2008. I've played 1 and 2, Re:Chain of Memories, Coded, and Birth by Sleep which is my favorite. I've also been playing KHuX, which is very fun so far. My favorite characters of the series are Riku, Axel, and Terra, and my favorite keyblades are Way to the Dawn and Divine Rose (fully upgraded version from KHuX).

Aside from KH, I also like Harry Potter, anime, and Final Fantasy. I enjoy playing video games, reading, writing, and drawing. My passion is music and singing, which is what I'm in school for.

And...that's enough intro. So...yeah! ^_^

Welcome to the site! Axel and Riku are two of my favourites also, and I love Final Fantasy!! What are your favourite games from the franchise? Please say 9! xD

Have a great time! :D

Hey there Samantha, allow me to welcome you to the forums!  KH13 is an amazing site, and I'm glad you decided to become a member here! I sure hope you enjoy your stay!  Wow, so you've played almost all the KH games, and you play Final Fantasy too, eh? That's pretty darn awesome! And you like anime and reading and writing, too? That's pretty badass! You sound like an awesome person!  I'm sure you'll like being a member here! The community is great!

Now then, as with all newcomers, my pet bunny here shall devour your soul! :3

(\_/)

(._.)

c(")(")

Hello, welcome to our site! My name is Vulpix. Now you may be asking yourself, why is vulpix an ice type? Simple answer, im the alolan varient! Anyways, enough about me, hopefully you enjoy yourself here

Welcome to the site! Axel and Riku are two of my favourites also, and I love Final Fantasy!! What are your favourite games from the franchise? Please say 9! xD

Have a great time! :D

I'm really sorry, but my favorite Final Fantasy games are 10 and 10-2. I haven't played 9. :/

But thank you for the welcome!

Hey there Samantha, allow me to welcome you to the forums!  KH13 is an amazing site, and I'm glad you decided to become a member here! I sure hope you enjoy your stay!  Wow, so you've played almost all the KH games, and you play Final Fantasy too, eh? That's pretty darn awesome! And you like anime and reading and writing, too? That's pretty badass! You sound like an awesome person!  I'm sure you'll like being a member here! The community is great!

Now then, as with all newcomers, my pet bunny here shall devour your soul! :3

(\_/)

(._.)

c(")(")

GAH NOT THE BUNNY! ANYTHING BUT THE BUNNY! *cowers in fear of the cuteness*

GAH NOT THE BUNNY! ANYTHING BUT THE BUNNY! *cowers in fear of the cuteness*

Apologies, Samantha, but the bunny doesn't make exceptions! Relax, though, it's swallowed countless souls of KH13 members, so you won't be alone! In fact, you'll be in the company of many! 030