Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
RikuFangirl2008

Film Cars 3 Teaser Introducing--...

So, Lightning along with two new cars, eh? Pretty cool!  I still need to get to watching the second Cars film, but I haven't gotten the motivation to do so! The first one was a good film, but I just haven't watched the second one! X3

Supposedly this one will be darker, eh? Interesting!

This was a stripped down, unexciting character tease, not really a full blown movie tease in the slightest, which only proves my theory that that first teaser was an edge padded bait and switch in order to draw in more fans.

Also, the new girl car looks exactly like McQueen except palette swapped. Lazy.

This was cool!

I know right?! 

So, Lightning along with two new cars, eh? Pretty cool!  I still need to get to watching the second Cars film, but I haven't gotten the motivation to do so! The first one was a good film, but I just haven't watched the second one! X3

Supposedly this one will be darker, eh? Interesting!

I have an theory regarding Cruz. She might be in disguise as Lightning's pit crew for a big secret organization. 

As far as Jackson, I would probably guess, he's trying to knock Lightning out of racing for good. Like for Jackson, he's the next generation of racing cars. I would probably guess cars like Jackson, are trying to replace cars like Lightning. He might call Lightning old and stuff.

But this is still interesting. :)

There is a really misleading topic going on here. This is not a trailer it's just a promo for clips from social media showcasing the main characters. The real trailer should be out by January 9th. But I gotta say, How can Pixar still improve their grapichs this looks very realistic (apart from the eyes and mouth)

There is a really misleading topic going on here. This is not a trailer it's just a promo for clips from social media showcasing the main characters. The real trailer should be out by January 9th. But I gotta say, How can Pixar still improve their grapichs this looks very realistic (apart from the eyes and mouth)

My mistake. I'll change the title to teaser or Promo?  

I just titled it that because of the video. Honestly, I was thinking this was a another teaser trailer, when I saw this on Twitter. And MovieClips wasn't the only Youtuber that named it "Teaser Trailer". But I'll change it. 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

My mistake. I'll change the title to teaser or Promo?  

I just titled it that because of the video. Honestly, I was thinking this was a another teaser trailer, when I saw this on Twitter. And MovieClips wasn't the only Youtuber that named it "Teaser Trailer". But I'll change it.

Mistakes happen :). I also didn't mainly mean this topic from the site but the topic from many youtubers and movie news that they mislead the clips for an actual trailer.

Are you excited for the trailer or sneak peek that should come out on January 9th?

Well, the way that Disney Animation and Pixar improve their animation techniques is through the technical side of things. Lighting, shading, particles effects etc. Like Big Hero 6 for example, it changed the way that Disney animators animated because they had a program called Hyperion: a light and shade simulator. Disney and Pixar always create new programming languages for new movies so that it's easier to animate in the long run. 

But back on topic, this already looks better than Cars 2 so that's a good start.

Mistakes happen :). I also didn't mainly mean this topic from the site but the topic from many youtubers and movie news that they mislead the clips for an actual trailer.

Are you excited for the trailer or sneak peek that should come out on January 9th?

Yeah. It's next week though. I still wonder how 3 is going to play out with Jackson. It seems like to me, it's dark because new tech/mech is trying to take over the old. And to the old, it might take the fun out of racing.  

Edited by RikuFangirl2008