Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

TV Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Mid-Season Trailer! :')

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? OMG, for all Star Wars fans out there who watch Rebels, look at this beauty right here! :D

THE FEELS! THE CONNECTIONS!!!! THE EPICNESS!!! Gahh, seriously, this season's gonna end with quite a bang! Death Troopers, Saw Gerrera, the connections to Rogue One, OMG!!!  And arguably, the best part of the whole dang trailer...Ben Kenobi vs. Darth Maul, one last time! And on Tatooine, for the irony of it all! :D

The hype is on! :D

SWR trailers are an experience in and of themselves, I don't think many shows have trailers as good as Rebels.

And I can't wait for all the Rebel Alliance stuff, honestly. Ever since the show began I've been waiting to see the Alliance be formed and it feels so CLOSE now.

I'm glad that Infinities story is finally being made canon. It irked me that Maul's story had never really finished, but now, we might get to see how it finally ends.

Having Ben and Maul duel it out one last time is fantastic.

Oh, so Kenobi and Maul duking it out was an Infinities storyline? That's pretty cool!  But yeah, the amount of fans that Maul has guaranteed him a return, one that we didn't expect! I'm certainly glad he returned in The Clone Wars and now in Rebels! He's an amazing character, and I can't wait to see how his feud with Obi-Wan ends! Though, judging from what it looks like, Ben will decimate Maul a second time! :O

We'll have to wait and see! 

I hope they make the episodes good instead of relying on fanservice...

Well, I've loved Rebels so far, it's an amazing show! The connections to the films and The Clone Wars is awesome, and the fanservice is definitely spot on! I can't wait to see how the rest of Season 3 will progress! From what it looks like, though, it seems as though the season may end up with the Rebels helping out on the battle of Scarif from Rogue One! Cuz I don't know if you noticed, but in that film, there was a Rebels reference when General Syndulla was mentioned! I believe Chopper also appears in the film!  But yeah, Rebels is awesome! X_X

SWR trailers are an experience in and of themselves, I don't think many shows have trailers as good as Rebels.

And I can't wait for all the Rebel Alliance stuff, honestly. Ever since the show began I've been waiting to see the Alliance be formed and it feels so CLOSE now.

Indeed, Lucasfilms knows how to hype their audience! X3

And yes, I know what you mean!  It does indeed feel close, but I'm getting the feeling that many casualties will arise before Season 3 ends! And also, omg, the Death Troopers from Rogue One, they'll be in the show!!!! X_X

Oh, so Kenobi and Maul duking it out was an Infinities storyline? That's pretty cool!  But yeah, the amount of fans that Maul has guaranteed him a return, one that we didn't expect! I'm certainly glad he returned in The Clone Wars and now in Rebels! He's an amazing character, and I can't wait to see how his feud with Obi-Wan ends! Though, judging from what it looks like, Ben will decimate Maul a second time! :O

Yeah, it's called "Old Wounds", where it's said that Maul had followed Obi-Wan throughout the entirety of Episodes 2 and 3.

It's really more the nature of the old man rematch that's being used, probably not Maul hunting down Luke to draw out Ben.

Yeah, it's called "Old Wounds", where it's said that Maul had followed Obi-Wan throughout the entirety of Episodes 2 and 3.

It's really more the nature of the old man rematch that's being used, probably not Maul hunting down Luke to draw out Ben.

Oh, wow, I see! I remember owning three issues of the Infinities version of The Empire Strikes Back, so that's how I recognized your mention of Infinities! But wow, so even back then, the comics had Maul alive and hunting down Obi-Wan throughout the whole trilogy, eh? That's pretty darn awesome!  And yeah, I agree with you, I'm pretty sure that Maul won't be searching for Luke, as the one he saw in his vision was most definitely old Ben Kenobi!  I just hope this is a match that lasts a while and doesn't end quickly, since the end of this feud should be made justice!  What saddens me though, is that after this, Maul will definitely be gone for good! The only other way I could see Maul further in the Star Wars franchise is if there was an Anthology film based on his origins, ya know?  But if not, then hey, Maul had a good run! :)

Yeah, that was a fantastic trailer. It's really cool how everything is intertwined (in ways that I'll never understand since I haven't seen Rouge One yet).

Indeed, everything in the shows intertwines with the films so perfectly! And actually, you don't have to see Rogue One to understand anything in Rebels! The story of the show is self contained enough that you don't need to watch Rogue One, since that film came out last year and Rebels has been around since 2013! But if you watch Rouge One, you'll definitely catch on to some juicy Rebels Easter Eggs! :3

Indeed, everything in the shows intertwines with the films so perfectly! And actually, you don't have to see Rogue One to understand anything in Rebels! The story of the show is self contained enough that you don't need to watch Rogue One, since that film came out last year and Rebels has been around since 2013! But if you watch Rouge One, you'll definitely catch on to some juicy Rebels Easter Eggs! :3

I'm not the biggest Star Wars fan, so there's a lot of stuff I don't notice (my cousin usually fills me in), but it is kinda awkward to have to explain in a video why you're not reacting the way people expect you to.  I know enough to catch some of the more common stuff like the line about sand (thanks to Pinterest), but sometimes I do wonder if I'm missing a couple of things.

I'm not the biggest Star Wars fan, so there's a lot of stuff I don't notice (my cousin usually fills me in), but it is kinda awkward to have to explain in a video why you're not reacting the way people expect you to.  I know enough to catch some of the more common stuff like the line about sand (thanks to Pinterest), but sometimes I do wonder if I'm missing a couple of things.

Well hey, it's natural! If you aren't that into Star Wars, then that's okay! At least your cousin lets you know about the Easter eggs and such, ya know? But yeah, I can't wait to see the showdown between Ben and Maul! It's gonna be epic! X_X

For some reason, I love Rebels.  Maybe it's because I like the characters in it more than I like the ones in the Movies.

Yeah, I agree, Rebels is indeed an awesome show! It uses the already established world of the Star Wars Universe while creating new characters that fit into said universe, ya know?  Makes me love both the show and the existing material even more, ya know? :3

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Yeah, I agree, Rebels is indeed an awesome show! It uses the already established world of the Star Wars Universe while creating new characters that fit into said universe, ya know?  Makes me love both the show and the existing material even more, ya know? :3

Is this show on Disney X D, only?

Edited by SRKTVAMDGRLXN

Is this show on Disney X D, only?

Yes, Star Wars Rebels is exclusive to Disney X/D, much like The Clone Wars, another fantastic Star Wars show, was exclusive to Cartoon Network, ya know?

I need this.

I.

NEED.

THIS.

THE HYPE IS QUICKENING! :D

I'm very interested in Sabine's path this next half season. It seems like she's heading for the Mandalore title.

Indeed! It looks like she seeks to carry on the legacy of the Mandalorians, what with the Black Saber being up for grabs! I wonder how things will go for her? :3

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Actually, Rebels is what turned me into a Star Wars fan. I'm not a huge fan of movies - I usually tend to think they are too short - so I watched all the SW ones once back when I was younger because I loved TCW, but I never felt such a huge connection between TCW and the movies. They shared characters, but the characters in the show were so much more nuanced than in the movies (never let anyone believe I don't like Jar Jar, for one. He's great and he has saved everyone multiple times) that the experiences were very different for me.

But when season 1 of Rebels ended, it just tied so much to me in terms of enjoyment of the movies. Like, the whole season did this, but the final episode of season 1 in particular, with Tarkin, and teasing Vader, made me want to watch the movies again, so when I did that, it surprised me how much more I enjoyed them (especially TPM and ANH, because they are basically everything I like in a TV show wrapped in about two hours. TFA is the same. I guess I just REALLY like the first movie in each trilogy) after all my years of TCW (as opposed to a season when I saw the movies for the first time) and now Rebels.

So I'm just SO much more interested in how everything connects to each other, and it helps that Rebels FEELS like it's part of both the TCW universe and the movies universe, while I always felt TCW and the movies were a bit more separate? Everything is so tied together now.

Which to say. Rebels is great and I can't wait to see the big Rebellion attack later this season, even if I think it's gonna be foiled by Thrawn.

Actually, Rebels is what turned me into a Star Wars fan. I'm not a huge fan of movies - I usually tend to think they are too short - so I watched all the SW ones once back when I was younger because I loved TCW, but I never felt such a huge connection between TCW and the movies. They shared characters, but the characters in the show were so much more nuanced than in the movies (never let anyone believe I don't like Jar Jar, for one. He's great and he has saved everyone multiple times) that the experiences were very different for me.

But when season 1 of Rebels ended, it just tied so much to me in terms of enjoyment of the movies. Like, the whole season did this, but the final episode of season 1 in particular, with Tarkin, and teasing Vader, made me want to watch the movies again, so when I did that, it surprised me how much more I enjoyed them (especially TPM and ANH, because they are basically everything I like in a TV show wrapped in about two hours. TFA is the same. I guess I just REALLY like the first movie in each trilogy) after all my years of TCW (as opposed to a season when I saw the movies for the first time) and now Rebels.

So I'm just SO much more interested in how everything connects to each other, and it helps that Rebels FEELS like it's part of both the TCW universe and the movies universe, while I always felt TCW and the movies were a bit more separate? Everything is so tied together now.

Which to say. Rebels is great and I can't wait to see the big Rebellion attack later this season, even if I think it's gonna be foiled by Thrawn.

Ah, wow, so Rebels got you into Star Wars, huh? That's pretty darn awesome!  And yeah, I totally get what you mean! That's something I love about the show too! The fact that it connects to the films and The Clone Wars so well is something that really makes Rebels that much more satisfying to watch! I squirm in my seat whenever I catch a film or Clone Wars reference! It gets me all geeked out! X3  There was this one Episode in Rebels, in which Ezra and Maul actually go back to the planet of Dathomir, where the Nightsisters used to live! That in and of itself was a huuuuge reference to the Clone Wars, and I loved it!

But yes, it's like you said, the connections form a greater whole, and one can appreciate how awesome the Star Wars Universe is in the fact that it all meshes and connects so well!  And well, based off that Rebels reference I caught in Rogue One (Spoilers ahead, you have been warned!), maybe Season 3 ends with Ezra and his friends helping out on the battle in Scarif? That'd be insane! X_X

But then there'd have to be a short time skip, since by the end of the movie, we see Princess Leia, older than how she appears in Rebels, ya know? But hey, who knows what'll happen?

There are actually three Rebels references in Rogue One!

Chopper is there in the background of one scene. The Ghost is part of the Scarif space battle. And "General Syndulla" is called over at one point. I geeked out so hard when I heard Hera's new title (it's been since confirmed it's Hera who was name dropped and not her father). Plus, the hammerhead ship that was used was chosen because they were already part of Rebels, and as such part of the Rebellion's fleet. I forgot that one when I was writing this.

It's awesome.

And Rebels is two years away from ANH right now. Season 1 goes from 5 years to 4, season 2 from 4 years to 3, there is a timeskip between seasons 2 and 3 cause season three to start 2 and a half years from ANH, and it's been a bit over half a season since.

Edited by palizinhas

There are actually three Rebels references in Rogue One!

Chopper is there in the background of one scene. The Ghost is part of the Scarif space battle. And "General Syndulla" is called over at one point. I geeked out so hard when I heard Hera's new title (it's been since confirmed it's Hera who was name dropped and not her father). Plus, the hammerhead ship that was used was chosen because they were already part of Rebels, and as such part of the Rebellion's fleet. I forgot that one when I was writing this.

It's awesome.

And Rebels is two years away from ANH right now. Season 1 goes from 5 years to 4, season 2 from 4 years to 3, there is a timeskip between seasons 2 and 3 cause season three to start 2 and a half years from ANH, and it's been a bit over half a season since.

Oh yeah, I heard about two of those three references, but I didn't notice them, sadly, though I did catch the certain name reference! I definitely geeked out at that! It's awesome how Rouge One weaves Rebels into it as well! :3

Ah, so do you think that by the end of Season 3, there'll be another timeskip to fall in place with that of the Battle Of Scarif? Or do you think that will happen in Season 4? :O

This. It's pretty much the same for me. I've seen the Movies and enjoyed watching them, but I never really got super into to them. I should probably try watching them again and see how much better I pay attention. Anyway, I think it's probably because I like the characters better in Rebels than in the main movies. And FINALLY someone else who likes Jar Jar!! I can't dislike someone who made me laugh as much as he did.

Oh yeah, I heard about two of those three references, but I didn't notice them, sadly, though I did catch the certain name reference! I definitely geeked out at that! It's awesome how Rouge One weaves Rebels into it as well! :3

Ah, so do you think that by the end of Season 3, there'll be another timeskip to fall in place with that of the Battle Of Scarif? Or do you think that will happen in Season 4? :O

This season has the Mandalore thing, thr Lothal attack and the Kenobi-Maul stuff to go through. I'd expect Scarif next season, honestly.

Also, Trials of the Darksaber is one of the best things I have ever watched. What a masterpiece of storytelling.

This. It's pretty much the same for me. I've seen the Movies and enjoyed watching them, but I never really got super into to them. I should probably try watching them again and see how much better I pay attention. Anyway, I think it's probably because I like the characters better in Rebels than in the main movies. And FINALLY someone else who likes Jar Jar!! I can't dislike someone who made me laugh as much as he did.

It's cool that you've had your experience with the Star Wars franchise! The best thing about this Universe is that you can get into it via the movies or the TV shows, or the books! Whatever way you invest yourself in this universe, it pulls you in, ya know?

And lol, Jar Jar is the true Sith lord! xD

This season has the Mandalore thing, thr Lothal attack and the Kenobi-Maul stuff to go through. I'd expect Scarif next season, honestly.

Also, Trials of the Darksaber is one of the best things I have ever watched. What a masterpiece of storytelling.

Hmm, you're right! With that much content to go through, it's logical that Scarif happens next season, then!

Ah, Trials Of The Darksaber! I need to get to watching that Episode! And hearing you say it's such a good Episode will make me want to watch it more! X3