Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
smellslikejavier

Is KH 1.5 + 2.5 going to finally get a digital release on PS4?

I'm new to the forums and sorry if this has already been answered before, but since 2.8 is already available for pre-order through the PS Store does this means 1.5 + 2.5 will also have a digital release too? I can't find any official confirmation and SE hasn't replied to my support ticket yet regarding that question, due to a long story I can't buy physical copies anymore so since now its like mandatory for every PS4 game to get a digital release and since like I said 2.8 is coming digitally too then I assume the same thing will apply to the other collections? I heard there were some problems regarding Utada Hikaru's songs which prevented the first two collections to get a digital release on PS3, but I guess they fixed that now?

And well I must say that KH recently introduced me to both Final Fantasy and Disney's worlds, I was never interested on them but for some reason I always wanted to try the KH franchise but never could. So after I heard the first two collections were coming to PS4 and in order to familiarize myself with the characters and worlds I decided to buy some FF games (7 and X-X2 only at the moment) and watch many Disney movies, and I must say I've been missing a lot because they are really great!

Edited by smellslikejavier

Well, given that Utada's back in the fray, one can only assume that things are back to normal!  So yeah, I'm sure 1.5+2.5 will get a digital release!

And it's awesome that you delved into this series!  Like you, thanks to this series, I discovered Final Fantasy!  And I'm glad you decided to try out Final Fantasy and Disney as well! Welcome to a wonderful new world! :3

It never had anything to do with utada's music.

Can't believe how far and long that has spread.

A great way to counteract rumors is to provide actual explanations, with facts and citations!

But yeah, mandatory PS4 digital releases. Looking forward to that; wonder if they'll have a better theme than 2.8's (I'm still on the fence about that one...)

Like you said, PS4 games have a mandatory digital release. So there should be a PSN store release.

Well, given that Utada's back in the fray, one can only assume that things are back to normal!  So yeah, I'm sure 1.5+2.5 will get a digital release!

And it's awesome that you delved into this series!  Like you, thanks to this series, I discovered Final Fantasy!  And I'm glad you decided to try out Final Fantasy and Disney as well! Welcome to a wonderful new world! :3

A great way to counteract rumors is to provide actual explanations, with facts and citations!

But yeah, mandatory PS4 digital releases. Looking forward to that; wonder if they'll have a better theme than 2.8's (I'm still on the fence about that one...)

Thanks so much for all your answers! I actually was sure they will come digitally giving that yeah it's kind of mandatory for games to have digital releases this gen, but some troll on other forums made me doubt for a little so I got kind of nervous and after a little search I found this KH forum (which I already previously knew from some KH13 videos on YT) so I thought I would ask here just to be sure and hear what other KH fans had to say about it  xD

I agree Transcendent I guess I should thank KH a lot for encourage me to finally give all those classic Disney movies a try and also play one of the most popular game franchises like FF is. :D Is it possible to become a fan of something without even trying it yet? 'cause I think that's what KH did to me xD didn't even played a single game and I'm already in love with the series.

I wish we could've gotten 1.5 + 2.5 sooner since now I'll have to pass on 2.8 until I get the chance to play those first, so I can play them in order. :'( In the meantime I'll have to watch the rest of Disney's movies and finish VII and X-X2!

It never had anything to do with utada's music.

Can't believe how far and long that has spread.

Oh sorry, I heard everyone saying that was the reason as to why they were disc-only last gen so well I though those rumors were true :s what was the real reason then? I also heard that it had something to do with Disney and digital distribution, but I think there are many Disney games available digitally? might be wrong though.

Anyways whatever the reason I really hope its solved now so I can finally give it a try to this wonderful franchise! :D

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/02/23/nomura-comments-on-kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleeps-absence-on-psn/

I agree Transcendent I guess I should thank KH a lot for encourage me to finally give all those classic Disney movies a try and also play one of the most popular game franchises like FF is. :D Is it possible to become a fan of something without even trying it yet? 'cause I think that's what KH did to me xD didn't even played a single game and I'm already in love with the series.

I wish we could've gotten 1.5 + 2.5 sooner since now I'll have to pass on 2.8 until I get the chance to play those first, so I can play them in order. :'( In the meantime I'll have to watch the rest of Disney's movies and finish VII and X-X2!

Haha, yeah, I know what you mean! Like I said, thanks to KH, I tried out Final Fantasy, which I had never played before!  But yes, I'm glad you got the opportunity to dive into not one, but two new passions in the form of Disney and Final Fantasy!  Which Disney film that you've watched is your favorite so far? :)

Oh, so you want to wait till 1.5+2.5 are available on PS4 before trying out 2.8? I see!  Well, that's good, then!  You want to play all the games in one swoop, eh? That's awesome! Welcome to the Kingdom Hearts Universe, friend! :D

Haha, yeah, I know what you mean! Like I said, thanks to KH, I tried out Final Fantasy, which I had never played before!  But yes, I'm glad you got the opportunity to dive into not one, but two new passions in the form of Disney and Final Fantasy!  Which Disney film that you've watched is your favorite so far? :)

Oh, so you want to wait till 1.5+2.5 are available on PS4 before trying out 2.8? I see!  Well, that's good, then!  You want to play all the games in one swoop, eh? That's awesome! Welcome to the Kingdom Hearts Universe, friend! :D

That's awesome! :D I've watched many so far but there's still some more I need to watch, without counting Pixar movies I guess The Lion King has become one of my favorites, and I think Beauty and the Beast is in second place :P

I just received this message from Square Enix support:

"Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre.

We are happy to see your interest and ongoing support for our games and products,

Unfortunately, we do not have any information at this time on a digital release of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 or 2.5 on digital format for PS4. Please continue to check our website for further news and updates.

If you have any other queries, please contact us again. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

The Square Enix Support Centre team"

I don't think that necessarily mean they won't be released digitally, maybe the support team just didn't got a confirmation yet if they will be put on PSN? so I'll just have to wait until the last week of February or the first week of March and see if 1.5 + 2.5 appears available for pre-orders on the PS Store. :(

But yeah I'm waiting to get 1.5 + 2.5 first since I like to play my games in order and apparently you need to follow the KH's story carefully to understand it :P thanks so much for your kind replies!

That's awesome! :D I've watched many so far but there's still some more I need to watch, without counting Pixar movies I guess The Lion King has become one of my favorites, and I think Beauty and the Beast is in second place :P

I just received this message from Square Enix support:

"Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre.

We are happy to see your interest and ongoing support for our games and products,

Unfortunately, we do not have any information at this time on a digital release of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 or 2.5 on digital format for PS4. Please continue to check our website for further news and updates.

If you have any other queries, please contact us again. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

The Square Enix Support Centre team"

I don't think that necessarily mean they won't be released digitally, maybe the support team just didn't got a confirmation yet if they will be put on PSN? so I'll just have to wait until the last week of February or the first week of March and see if 1.5 + 2.5 appears available for pre-orders on the PS Store. :(

But yeah I'm waiting to get 1.5 + 2.5 first since I like to play my games in order and apparently you need to follow the KH's story carefully to understand it :P thanks so much for your kind replies!

Niiice!  Lion King and Beauty And The Beast are definitely timeless classics! My favorite Disney films are Treasure Planet, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, The Hunchback Of Notre Dame, The Emperor's New Groove, Meet The Robinsons, Chicken Little, Tangled and Big Hero 6, plus many others!

Those that I mentioned are exceptional Disney films, and almost all of them are critically underrated, with the exception of Tangled and Big Hero 6!  And it's sad that these other films I mentioned are so underrated, cuz they're amazing Disney films! You see, those films were attempting to break the traditional mold of Disney, and that experimentation phase was definitely memorable in this member's honest opinion! :3

As for the response you got from Square Enix, that's probably because they're just waiting to get 2.8 out of the way, and probably by mid February, they announce digital pre-orders for 1.5+2.5!  Oh, and you're right about following the KH timeline carefully!  Though I have to ask, how are you planning to play the games? Chronologically, or in order of release? :O

And hey, no prob, welcoming new KH fans is always an awesome experience, and I'm glad you're enjoying yourself! :D

I still don't understand what the real reason was? "It’s difficult because of a reason I cannot say," Nomura explained" what was it? :O

Niiice!  Lion King and Beauty And The Beast are definitely timeless classics! My favorite Disney films are Treasure Planet, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, The Hunchback Of Notre Dame, The Emperor's New Groove, Meet The Robinsons, Chicken Little, Tangled and Big Hero 6, plus many others!

Those that I mentioned are exceptional Disney films, and almost all of them are critically underrated, with the exception of Tangled and Big Hero 6!  And it's sad that these other films I mentioned are so underrated, cuz they're amazing Disney films! You see, those films were attempting to break the traditional mold of Disney, and that experimentation phase was definitely memorable in this member's honest opinion! :3

As for the response you got from Square Enix, that's probably because they're just waiting to get 2.8 out of the way, and probably by mid February, they announce digital pre-orders for 1.5+2.5!  Oh, and you're right about following the KH timeline carefully!  Though I have to ask, how are you planning to play the games? Chronologically, or in order of release? :O

And hey, no prob, welcoming new KH fans is always an awesome experience, and I'm glad you're enjoying yourself! :D

Nice list! I'm planning to watch all of them :) but first I wanted to watch those who directly features some of their characters and/or worlds on KH because I want to familiarize myself with the characters, locations, references to the films, etc :P but yeah you're right! those are truly very special, and I think Notre Dame has some very dark moments? which I love  <3  :3

As of now I've watched The Lion King (and it's sequel although it wasn't necessary apparently since KH 2 only features characters from the first movie xD), The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Snow White, Hercules, Aladdin, Sleeping Beauty and Nightmare Before Christmas (this is the only one I actually watched some years ago but I re-watched it just to remember everything again :P).

I still need to watch: Peter Pan, Notre Dame, Dumbo, Bambi, Tron, Alice in Wonderland, Pirates of the Caribbean, Lady and the Tramp (just for that small easter egg on one of the KH games xD), 101 Dalmatians (I don't think its needed since they appear as collectables only? but I'll watch it nonethless x3), The Many Adventures of Winnieh the Pooh, Mulan, Fantasia, Pinocchio, Tarzan, Lilo & Stitch, Tangled (kind of pointless since it'll featured on KH3 but I guess I'll rewatch it before that game comes out, same as Big Hero 6).

There are still some other ones I want to watch even though they don't appear on any KH game like Pocahontas, Robin Hood, Jungle Book, Toy Story, Monsters, Finding Nemo, Zootopia, Frozen, etc and well the other ones you mentioned :)

Can you tell me what other Disney characters/worlds does KH features and so which more films do I still need to watch next?  :)

Yeah I hope you're right! I really really really hope SE makes them available digitally too! I mean there's just so many reasons as to why they need to be put on digital like the PS4 being the best selling console this gen, digital sales increasing in popularity compared to last gen, SE doing very well with digital sales of their games, PS4 having mandatory PS4 digital releases except some few rare exceptions, 2.8 being released digitally, etc...

I read that they were released only on disc last gen because Utada's original contract stated for the PS2 games and so her songs to be released only on physical, and since digital releases weren't mandatory on PS3/PSP and games like Birth by Sleep still featured that KH1 opening song and in order to not pay her more money to renew that contract and release them digitally that's why they remained only on physical. I'm a little bit scared by this since in case this is true it makes some sense since both DDD and 2.8 were released digitally because they feature new songs and not the same ones from the PS2 games (keep in mind 2.8 has a new remix of SaC), but as I stated before there's just no reason for them to no spend some more money to make them available on PSN considering all the extra amount of sales they'd get  :

I always play my games in order of release :) never chronologically for many reasons: 1- to keep consistency with the gameplay and graphics, 2- prequels usually contains spoilers of the original games -I don't know if that's the case here-, 3- just as a way to play them in the order devs intended for you to play them  xD

So if they do have a digital release (please please please!! D:) I think I need to play them in this order? KH1 -> Chain of Memories -> 358/2 days -> KH2 -> Birth by Sleep -> Re:coded.

P.D.: sorry for all this text  :

I still don't understand what the real reason was? "It’s difficult because of a reason I cannot say," Nomura explained" what was it? :O

Nice list! I'm planning to watch all of them :) but first I wanted to watch those who directly features some of their characters and/or worlds on KH because I want to familiarize myself with the characters, locations, references to the films, etc :P but yeah you're right! those are truly very special, and I think Notre Dame has some very dark moments? which I love  <3  :3

As of now I've watched The Lion King (and it's sequel although it wasn't necessary apparently since KH 2 only features characters from the first movie xD), The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Snow White, Hercules, Aladdin, Sleeping Beauty and Nightmare Before Christmas (this is the only one I actually watched some years ago but I re-watched it just to remember everything again :P).

I still need to watch: Peter Pan, Notre Dame, Dumbo, Bambi, Tron, Alice in Wonderland, Pirates of the Caribbean, Lady and the Tramp (just for that small easter egg on one of the KH games xD), 101 Dalmatians (I don't think its needed since they appear as collectables only? but I'll watch it nonethless x3), The Many Adventures of Winnieh the Pooh, Mulan, Fantasia, Pinocchio, Tarzan, Lilo & Stitch, Tangled (kind of pointless since it'll featured on KH3 but I guess I'll rewatch it before that game comes out, same as Big Hero 6).

There are still some other ones I want to watch even though they don't appear on any KH game like Pocahontas, Robin Hood, Jungle Book, Toy Story, Monsters, Finding Nemo, Zootopia, Frozen, etc and well the other ones you mentioned :)

Can you tell me what other Disney characters/worlds does KH features and so which more films do I still need to watch next?  :)

Yeah I hope you're right! I really really really hope SE makes them available digitally too! I mean there's just so many reasons as to why they need to be put on digital like the PS4 being the best selling console this gen, digital sales increasing in popularity compared to last gen, SE doing very well with digital sales of their games, PS4 having mandatory PS4 digital releases except some few rare exceptions, 2.8 being released digitally, etc...

I read that they were released only on disc last gen because Utada's original contract stated for the PS2 games and so her songs to be released only on physical, and since digital releases weren't mandatory on PS3/PSP and games like Birth by Sleep still featured that KH1 opening song and in order to not pay her more money to renew that contract and release them digitally that's why they remained only on physical. I'm a little bit scared by this since in case this is true it makes some sense since both DDD and 2.8 were released digitally because they feature new songs and not the same ones from the PS2 games (keep in mind 2.8 has a new remix of SaC), but as I stated before there's just no reason for them to no spend some more money to make them available on PSN considering all the extra amount of sales they'd get  :

I always play my games in order of release :) never chronologically for many reasons: 1- to keep consistency with the gameplay and graphics, 2- prequels usually contains spoilers of the original games -I don't know if that's the case here-, 3- just as a way to play them in the order devs intended for you to play them  xD

So if they do have a digital release (please please please!! D:) I think I need to play them in this order? KH1 -> Chain of Memories -> 358/2 days -> KH2 -> Birth by Sleep -> Re:coded.

P.D.: sorry for all this text  :

Oh wow, nice, so you've watched quite a few of the films, then! That's pretty darn impressive! I hope you've liked them all so far!  And well, other films you should watch that appear in Kingdom Hearts are Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers, Tron 1 and 2, Steamboat Willie...and I think that's pretty much it!  I think you've watched all the films that appear in the Kingdom Hearts series! X3

And be sure to watch the ones that don't appear in KH either, cuz they're all awesome movies!

And yeah, I'm sure that given how the state of things is right now, odds are that 1.5+2.5 will get digital releases, cuz it'd be pretty weird if 2.8 was the only one with a digital release, ya know?  So I think it's safe to say you'll get your wish! :)

And well, if you're going to play the games in order of release, then the way to go is: Kingdom Hearts 1, Chain Of Memories, Kingdom Hearts II, 358/2 Days, Birth By Sleep, Re:Coded, Dream Drop Distance, Unchained X and 0.2! :3  That's the way to go in terms of order of release!  Then the chronological order would be Unchained X, Birth By Sleep, KH1, Chain Of Memories, 358/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts II, Re:Coded and Dream Drop Distance and then 0.2!

And no need to apologize, so just relax! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

I mean.

It's only natural to not know the real reason, since it's stated that he can't explain why due to something he's not allowed to say.

Oh wow, nice, so you've watched quite a few of the films, then! That's pretty darn impressive! I hope you've liked them all so far!  And well, other films you should watch that appear in Kingdom Hearts are Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers, Tron 1 and 2, Steamboat Willie...and I think that's pretty much it!  I think you've watched all the films that appear in the Kingdom Hearts series! X3

And be sure to watch the ones that don't appear in KH either, cuz they're all awesome movies!

And yeah, I'm sure that given how the state of things is right now, odds are that 1.5+2.5 will get digital releases, cuz it'd be pretty weird if 2.8 was the only one with a digital release, ya know?  So I think it's safe to say you'll get your wish! :)

And well, if you're going to play the games in order of release, then the way to go is: Kingdom Hearts 1, Chain Of Memories, Kingdom Hearts II, 358/2 Days, Birth By Sleep, Re:Coded, Dream Drop Distance, Unchained X and 0.2! :3  That's the way to go in terms of order of release!  Then the chronological order would be Unchained X, Birth By Sleep, KH1, Chain Of Memories, 358/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts II, Re:Coded and Dream Drop Distance and then 0.2!

And no need to apologize, so just relax! :D

Oh yeah I forgot about the Musketeers! :D and Steamboat Willie, thanks! I listed the first Tron before but now I read that DDD features some plot from the sequel, Tron Legacy? something about a Grid. I also read that KH 2 I think actually features the plot from the second Aladdin movie "Return of Jafar" as opposed to only the first one! so I guess I need to watch those two :) it's a pity they only used the Lion King world just once though, and apparently they don't plan to use it for KH 3 :( I would've loved to see them taking the plot from the second movie, Simba's Pride and feature some of the characters that I loved from that movie like Kovu  <3 oh well maybe they will bring it back for KH 4, considering Nomura is also a big fan of TLK :D

Ah you're right that's the correct order! I think I just looked into the order they were put on the remasters and forgot to check the real release dates from the original versions :P although according to Wikipedia KH: coded actually came out before 358/2 Days? but its remake RE:coded wasn't released until after BBS release. Maybe I'll just play them in the order they are on the HD collections xD thanks for giving me the chronological order! that way I can keep track of the story better after I've played them :)

Ugh I know there are high chances for them to come to PSN, but I'd be very disappointed if they didn't after all the movies and games I played just to prepare myself to play this series xD I guess I'll not be happy until February comes and I see the pre-orders on PSN :P

I mean.

It's only natural to not know the real reason, since it's stated that he can't explain why due to something he's not allowed to say.

Some user on another forum told me it might be 'cause of piracy? but if that's the case then it really doesn't make much sense, prior to the KH HD releases they put many of their PS1, PS2 and PS3 games on the PS Store, even the FFX-X2 remasters got a digital release months before KH 2.5 got released, but the later didn't got a digital release for some reason.

Some user on another forum told me it might be 'cause of piracy? but if that's the case then it really doesn't make much sense, prior to the KH HD releases they put many of their PS1, PS2 and PS3 games on the PS Store, even the FFX-X2 remasters got a digital release months before KH 2.5 got released, but the later didn't got a digital release for some reason.

Well, don't assume he was telling the truth, as the real reason was never given.

Oh yeah I forgot about the Musketeers! :D and Steamboat Willie, thanks! I listed the first Tron before but now I read that DDD features some plot from the sequel, Tron Legacy? something about a Grid. I also read that KH 2 I think actually features the plot from the second Aladdin movie "Return of Jafar" as opposed to only the first one! so I guess I need to watch those two :) it's a pity they only used the Lion King world just once though, and apparently they don't plan to use it for KH 3 :( I would've loved to see them taking the plot from the second movie, Simba's Pride and feature some of the characters that I loved from that movie like Kovu  <3 oh well maybe they will bring it back for KH 4, considering Nomura is also a big fan of TLK :D

Ah you're right that's the correct order! I think I just looked into the order they were put on the remasters and forgot to check the real release dates from the original versions :P although according to Wikipedia KH: coded actually came out before 358/2 Days? but its remake RE:coded wasn't released until after BBS release. Maybe I'll just play them in the order they are on the HD collections xD thanks for giving me the chronological order! that way I can keep track of the story better after I've played them :)

Ugh I know there are high chances for them to come to PSN, but I'd be very disappointed if they didn't after all the movies and games I played just to prepare myself to play this series xD I guess I'll not be happy until February comes and I see the pre-orders on PSN :P

Oh yeah, you're right on that one! KHII's Agrabah indeed used the Return Of Jafar story!  And yes, Tron: Legacy is in the Grid, basically a modern version of the original movie's setting!  And omg, I know what you mean! I loved Simba's Pride, it was such a good sequel! The story it told, the characters that it had and the themes that the film presented can work very on par with the Kingdom Hearts series! I'm still holding out hope that The Lion King 2's plot can be tread in a Kingdom Hearts game someday! :')

And regarding the whole situation around Coded.  Yes, the game was before Days, if I'm not mistaken, but it was a cell phone only game in Japan, but then, in 2011, a year after Birth By Sleep, its remake, Re:Coded, released!  But yeah, that's the order of release and chronological orders for ya! Hope you enjoy the games to the max, trust me, it'll be an awesome experience for you! I know it has been for all of us here on this site! :D

And well man, I'm sure that digital copies will be made available! :3

Well, don't assume he was telling the truth, as the real reason was never given.

I don't, I'm just saying it might be a plausible possibility considering piracy is something that devs generally aren't allowed to discuss or just don't want to, but who knows what the real reason might've been.

Oh yeah, you're right on that one! KHII's Agrabah indeed used the Return Of Jafar story!  And yes, Tron: Legacy is in the Grid, basically a modern version of the original movie's setting!  And omg, I know what you mean! I loved Simba's Pride, it was such a good sequel! The story it told, the characters that it had and the themes that the film presented can work very on par with the Kingdom Hearts series! I'm still holding out hope that The Lion King 2's plot can be tread in a Kingdom Hearts game someday! :')

And regarding the whole situation around Coded.  Yes, the game was before Days, if I'm not mistaken, but it was a cell phone only game in Japan, but then, in 2011, a year after Birth By Sleep, its remake, Re:Coded, released!  But yeah, that's the order of release and chronological orders for ya! Hope you enjoy the games to the max, trust me, it'll be an awesome experience for you! I know it has been for all of us here on this site! :D

And well man, I'm sure that digital copies will be made available! :3

I see! thank you so much for all your help :D and I agree, there's a huge potential on TLK 2 for KH in terms of "darkness", but since apparently KH 3 will end the "heartless" saga then what KH 4 would be possibly about? I guess they'll still need to feature darkness and that stuff to create new villains and keep the story interesting.

I just finished watching Alice in Wonderland (1951) last night, and honestly I must say it was probably my least favorite of all the ones I saw until this point :P only thing I think its cool is how Alice's voice actress reprised her role as Alice for KH more than 50 years later after the original movie came out :O and it still sounds nearly identical!

Thanks, hope you enjoy 2.8 when it comes out in a few weeks! wish I could but yeah I need to play 1.5 + 2.5 first in order to keep up with the story :)

I see! thank you so much for all your help :D and I agree, there's a huge potential on TLK 2 for KH in terms of "darkness", but since apparently KH 3 will end the "heartless" saga then what KH 4 would be possibly about? I guess they'll still need to feature darkness and that stuff to create new villains and keep the story interesting.

I just finished watching Alice in Wonderland (1951) last night, and honestly I must say it was probably my least favorite of all the ones I saw until this point :P only thing I think its cool is how Alice's voice actress reprised her role as Alice for KH more than 50 years later after the original movie came out :O and it still sounds nearly identical!

Thanks, hope you enjoy 2.8 when it comes out in a few weeks! wish I could but yeah I need to play 1.5 + 2.5 first in order to keep up with the story :)

You're welcome, I'm happy to help anyone who's getting into the Kingdom Hearts series! :D  And yes, LK2 definitely has great potential, so there's no denying the possibility that we could see it again! :D  And well, the Xehanort Saga is what will end, but I'm pretty sure the Heartless will always exist, just that Xehanort won't be in the picture anymore, ya know?  As for what I think the next saga could be about, it's anyone's guess, really! There's no telling what it could hold! :D

Ah, I believe I only watched snippets of Alice In Wonderland! And yeah, it's amazing how she was able to sound like her younger self all those years ago! Definitely impressive stuff!

And yessss, 2.8 shall be insane!  And don't worry, when 1.5+2.5 come out, you'll be able to enjoy the entire Xehanort saga up till this point! It'll be an epic rollercoaster ride, I can guarantee you that! :D

You're welcome, I'm happy to help anyone who's getting into the Kingdom Hearts series! :D  And yes, LK2 definitely has great potential, so there's no denying the possibility that we could see it again! :D  And well, the Xehanort Saga is what will end, but I'm pretty sure the Heartless will always exist, just that Xehanort won't be in the picture anymore, ya know?  As for what I think the next saga could be about, it's anyone's guess, really! There's no telling what it could hold! :D

Ah, I believe I only watched snippets of Alice In Wonderland! And yeah, it's amazing how she was able to sound like her younger self all those years ago! Definitely impressive stuff!

And yessss, 2.8 shall be insane!  And don't worry, when 1.5+2.5 come out, you'll be able to enjoy the entire Xehanort saga up till this point! It'll be an epic rollercoaster ride, I can guarantee you that! :D

Oh I see, thanks! :D I finished watching The Hunchback of Notre Dame yesterday and I really liked it, it was pretty dark at times but that just made me love it even more xD wish Disney would implement more dark stuff nowadays, although I haven't watched any of their recent movies yet so I can't tell.

I'm very excited to finally get to play this series for sure! too bad I'll have to wait 2 months more, personally I feel like if they would've released 1.5 + 2.5 before 2.8 then 2.8 would be getting even more pre-orders, although I can see 2.8's sales increasing after those collections gets released.

And well, in the meantime I'll have to play RE 7 while everyone else enjoys new KH stuff :P

Oh I see, thanks! :D I finished watching The Hunchback of Notre Dame yesterday and I really liked it, it was pretty dark at times but that just made me love it even more xD wish Disney would implement more dark stuff nowadays, although I haven't watched any of their recent movies yet so I can't tell.

I'm very excited to finally get to play this series for sure! too bad I'll have to wait 2 months more, personally I feel like if they would've released 1.5 + 2.5 before 2.8 then 2.8 would be getting even more pre-orders, although I can see 2.8's sales increasing after those collections gets released.

And well, in the meantime I'll have to play RE 7 while everyone else enjoys new KH stuff :P

Indeed! It's because Hunchback is so dark that I love it so much!  It really emphasizes on mature themes such as discrimination, the dark side of religion, corruption, self acceptance and good and evil! Hunchback will always have a special place in my heart as an amazing Disney film, and among one of my many favorites! :D

And hey, two months pass by pretty quickly, especially given how February is the shortest month of the year, ya know? Before you know it, you'll be witnessing the epicness of all the KH games in one system! I know you'll enjoy it!  Haha, and yeah, try not to get spoiled accidentally on the internet regarding 2.8! :3

Indeed! It's because Hunchback is so dark that I love it so much!  It really emphasizes on mature themes such as discrimination, the dark side of religion, corruption, self acceptance and good and evil! Hunchback will always have a special place in my heart as an amazing Disney film, and among one of my many favorites! :D

And hey, two months pass by pretty quickly, especially given how February is the shortest month of the year, ya know? Before you know it, you'll be witnessing the epicness of all the KH games in one system! I know you'll enjoy it!  Haha, and yeah, try not to get spoiled accidentally on the internet regarding 2.8! :3

I agree! :D and I'm still on my journey of watching the remaining Disney movies, recently just watched Pirates of the Caribbean 1 (awesome movie!) and that Aladdin sequel (obviously not so good compared to the first one but still pretty enjoyable) :)

Thanks again for all your kind comments!! and the minute the collections hits the Store I'll be pre-ordering it! can't wait!!  <3  :3

I agree! :D and I'm still on my journey of watching the remaining Disney movies, recently just watched Pirates of the Caribbean 1 (awesome movie!) and that Aladdin sequel (obviously not so good compared to the first one but still pretty enjoyable) :)

Thanks again for all your kind comments!! and the minute the collections hits the Store I'll be pre-ordering it! can't wait!!  <3  :3

Oh yeah, Pirates is an amazing movie, and I'm sure you'll love the sequels, if you get to watching them! And you know, I actually haven't watched Return Of Jafar! The only Disney sequels I've seen are Simba's Pride and Lady And The Tramp 2: Scamp's Adventure! Other than that, I haven't seen the other Disney sequels, cuz most of them are direct to video sequels instead of theatrical releases, ya know?

And of course, glad I could offer insight! Haha, and I hope you enjoy the collection when the time comes! :D

Oh yeah, Pirates is an amazing movie, and I'm sure you'll love the sequels, if you get to watching them! And you know, I actually haven't watched Return Of Jafar! The only Disney sequels I've seen are Simba's Pride and Lady And The Tramp 2: Scamp's Adventure! Other than that, I haven't seen the other Disney sequels, cuz most of them are direct to video sequels instead of theatrical releases, ya know?

And of course, glad I could offer insight! Haha, and I hope you enjoy the collection when the time comes! :D

(For the record I haven't checked any of my notifications or read any reply from any other user that isn't Transcendent Key :) )

Don't pay attention to that xD

Oh I see, I'm actually planning to watch the sequels and other direct-to-video stuff from the ones I've seen, maybe that way I can catch on even more references that might appear on the KH franchise! apparently there's even an enemy from the Aladdin 90's TV series that appears on some Agrabah levels on KH, but I won't go as far as to watch those TV shows so I'll only stick with the movies :P

Sorry for the delay but you're a nice guy for replying to all of my comments! :) so could I sent you a friend request to PSN? :3 only if you want of course  xD I just thought I might have some questions about a few things once I start this series and since you're a fan maybe you could help me.  :)

(For the record I haven't checked any of my notifications or read any reply from any other user that isn't Transcendent Key :) )

Don't pay attention to that xD

Oh I see, I'm actually planning to watch the sequels and other direct-to-video stuff from the ones I've seen, maybe that way I can catch on even more references that might appear on the KH franchise! apparently there's even an enemy from the Aladdin 90's TV series that appears on some Agrabah levels on KH, but I won't go as far as to watch those TV shows so I'll only stick with the movies :P

Sorry for the delay but you're a nice guy for replying to all of my comments! :) so could I sent you a friend request to PSN? :3 only if you want of course  xD I just thought I might have some questions about a few things once I start this series and since you're a fan maybe you could help me.  :)

Lol. xD

Ah, so you've got all that planned, huh? That's pretty cool! Oh wow, and really? An enemy from the Aladdin TV series appears in Kingdom Hearts? I had no idea! That's pretty cool!  And yeah, I get what you mean! KH is filled to the brim with Easter eggs to these Disney films! :3

And hey, don't mention it, glad to be of assistance! And sure, no problem! My username on PSN is XRecusant_SoulX. And sure thing, whenever you have any questions regarding the series, you can message me here and I'll answer you to the best of my ability! :)

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Lol. xD

Ah, so you've got all that planned, huh? That's pretty cool! Oh wow, and really? An enemy from the Aladdin TV series appears in Kingdom Hearts? I had no idea! That's pretty cool!  And yeah, I get what you mean! KH is filled to the brim with Easter eggs to these Disney films! :3

And hey, don't mention it, glad to be of assistance! And sure, no problem! My username on PSN is XRecusant_SoulX. And sure thing, whenever you have any questions regarding the series, you can message me here and I'll answer you to the best of my ability! :)

Yes! :D its that centipede enemy which maybe you remember :)

TV show: http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e15/11419283_110856599250869_623909642_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=Njg0Mjg5MzExMzc4MTU0Njk4.2

Game: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/-BEF4CwPDcU/maxresdefault.jpg

Think on how many other cool easter eggs/references the series might have and we aren't able to recognize them! :P

Oh thanks! :3 I'll sent you a request later on then, and well I guess this will be my last message here for now x3 I'll still be visiting the forums from time to time and I'm sure I'll be using it more once I get the collections :D see you on PSN!