•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Is KH 1.5 + 2.5 going to finally get a digital release on PS4?

1.5 2.5 kingdom hearts digital

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 smellslikejavier

smellslikejavier
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 11:03 AM

Indeed! It's because Hunchback is so dark that I love it so much!  It really emphasizes on mature themes such as discrimination, the dark side of religion, corruption, self acceptance and good and evil! Hunchback will always have a special place in my heart as an amazing Disney film, and among one of my many favorites! :D

And hey, two months pass by pretty quickly, especially given how February is the shortest month of the year, ya know? Before you know it, you'll be witnessing the epicness of all the KH games in one system! I know you'll enjoy it!  Haha, and yeah, try not to get spoiled accidentally on the internet regarding 2.8! :3

I agree! :D and I'm still on my journey of watching the remaining Disney movies, recently just watched Pirates of the Caribbean 1 (awesome movie!) and that Aladdin sequel (obviously not so good compared to the first one but still pretty enjoyable) :)

Thanks again for all your kind comments!! and the minute the collections hits the Store I'll be pre-ordering it! can't wait!!  <3  :3

#22 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Wayfinding Heart"

• 10,760 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 07:41 PM

I agree! :D and I'm still on my journey of watching the remaining Disney movies, recently just watched Pirates of the Caribbean 1 (awesome movie!) and that Aladdin sequel (obviously not so good compared to the first one but still pretty enjoyable) :)

Thanks again for all your kind comments!! and the minute the collections hits the Store I'll be pre-ordering it! can't wait!!  <3  :3

Oh yeah, Pirates is an amazing movie, and I'm sure you'll love the sequels, if you get to watching them! And you know, I actually haven't watched Return Of Jafar! The only Disney sequels I've seen are Simba's Pride and Lady And The Tramp 2: Scamp's Adventure! Other than that, I haven't seen the other Disney sequels, cuz most of them are direct to video sequels instead of theatrical releases, ya know?

And of course, glad I could offer insight! Haha, and I hope you enjoy the collection when the time comes! :D

#23 smellslikejavier

smellslikejavier
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:05 PM

Oh yeah, Pirates is an amazing movie, and I'm sure you'll love the sequels, if you get to watching them! And you know, I actually haven't watched Return Of Jafar! The only Disney sequels I've seen are Simba's Pride and Lady And The Tramp 2: Scamp's Adventure! Other than that, I haven't seen the other Disney sequels, cuz most of them are direct to video sequels instead of theatrical releases, ya know?

And of course, glad I could offer insight! Haha, and I hope you enjoy the collection when the time comes! :D

(For the record I haven't checked any of my notifications or read any reply from any other user that isn't Transcendent Key :) )

Don't pay attention to that xD

Oh I see, I'm actually planning to watch the sequels and other direct-to-video stuff from the ones I've seen, maybe that way I can catch on even more references that might appear on the KH franchise! apparently there's even an enemy from the Aladdin 90's TV series that appears on some Agrabah levels on KH, but I won't go as far as to watch those TV shows so I'll only stick with the movies :P

Sorry for the delay but you're a nice guy for replying to all of my comments! :) so could I sent you a friend request to PSN? :3 only if you want of course  xD I just thought I might have some questions about a few things once I start this series and since you're a fan maybe you could help me.  :)

Edited by smellslikejavier, 17 January 2017 - 08:08 PM.

#24 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Wayfinding Heart"

• 10,760 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:13 PM

(For the record I haven't checked any of my notifications or read any reply from any other user that isn't Transcendent Key :) )

Don't pay attention to that xD

Oh I see, I'm actually planning to watch the sequels and other direct-to-video stuff from the ones I've seen, maybe that way I can catch on even more references that might appear on the KH franchise! apparently there's even an enemy from the Aladdin 90's TV series that appears on some Agrabah levels on KH, but I won't go as far as to watch those TV shows so I'll only stick with the movies :P

Sorry for the delay but you're a nice guy for replying to all of my comments! :) so could I sent you a friend request to PSN? :3 only if you want of course  xD I just thought I might have some questions about a few things once I start this series and since you're a fan maybe you could help me.  :)

Lol. xD

Ah, so you've got all that planned, huh? That's pretty cool! Oh wow, and really? An enemy from the Aladdin TV series appears in Kingdom Hearts? I had no idea! That's pretty cool!  And yeah, I get what you mean! KH is filled to the brim with Easter eggs to these Disney films! :3

And hey, don't mention it, glad to be of assistance! And sure, no problem! My username on PSN is XRecusant_SoulX. And sure thing, whenever you have any questions regarding the series, you can message me here and I'll answer you to the best of my ability! :)

Edited by The Transcendent Key, 17 January 2017 - 08:13 PM.

#25 smellslikejavier

smellslikejavier
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:48 PM

Lol. xD

Ah, so you've got all that planned, huh? That's pretty cool! Oh wow, and really? An enemy from the Aladdin TV series appears in Kingdom Hearts? I had no idea! That's pretty cool!  And yeah, I get what you mean! KH is filled to the brim with Easter eggs to these Disney films! :3

And hey, don't mention it, glad to be of assistance! And sure, no problem! My username on PSN is XRecusant_SoulX. And sure thing, whenever you have any questions regarding the series, you can message me here and I'll answer you to the best of my ability! :)

Yes! :D its that centipede enemy which maybe you remember :)

TV show: http://scontent.cdni...xMzc4MTU0Njk4.2

Game: https://i.ytimg.com/...xresdefault.jpg

Think on how many other cool easter eggs/references the series might have and we aren't able to recognize them! :P

Oh thanks! :3 I'll sent you a request later on then, and well I guess this will be my last message here for now x3 I'll still be visiting the forums from time to time and I'm sure I'll be using it more once I get the collections :D see you on PSN!