• Buy a PS4, baby!
    • Find work
    • Complete KH playthrough
    • Travel
    • Get healthier
    • Save money
    • I don't have one.
    • Something else? Share below!

I have a goal of saving £3000, I've already got £1000 worth of savings so I'm not that far off!  :smile:

Well, I don't have a specific resolution in mind.  I just plan to keep living my life happily like I've always lived it! I'll continue to work hard at my job and save up money to go to the US and study for graphic arts or get into either voice acting or becoming a writer! And well, hanging out with my friends, spending time with my family, watching anime/TV shows/cartoons and gaming are also big parts of my life, and are things I plan to continue doing, God willing!

And when it comes to Kingdom Hearts, I'll resolute to be hyped and celebrate the 15th Anniversary, baby! :D

To me, I want to be a better person. Last year, I wasn't my personal best. Before I joined this site, I was a part of the Disney Infinity community. I would build toyboxes and submit them for weekly contests. When I win, I would brag to everyone and when I lose, I would have a public fit online. Then, on the day when Infinity got cancelled I would have blame the staff for not being able to save it and for scrapping the Peter Pan figure and cause fights on public social media with the former Infinity team and my friends I made there. It would last for months until I finally saw the error of my ways. I have lost many friends from that community, tarnished the game's good name and may never have the chance to win them back. I was pretty much really competitive, obnoxious and self centered. So this year, I want to be a brand new me and be a better person for everyone. That's one of the reasons I've joined this site. To have a fresh new start, meet new friends and to improve on myself. Anyways, thank you all for welcoming me to this community. I promise I will NOT repeat my past mistakes.

Edited by DizExplorer03

I need to study harder (that's obviously one of my main goals) as I'm studying a part-time law degree. But one of my other main goals is to buy a PS4 and grab all the Kingdom Hearts games for the PS4! Then I'll be set for KINGDOM HEARTS 3! 

Not so much "save money" as "spend less money". I've got plenty in the bank and in savings, but I had a lot of unnecessary/frivolous expenses the past year, so I'm trying to cut down on that.

I already had to order out dinner yesterday due to some time crunches, so not off to a great start =P.