Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soul_Seeker

Why Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 for PS4 is Fantastic

Seriously Soraalam1 took the words right out of my mouth of why KH 1.5+2.5 being ported to the PS4 is such a great thing. Not only because of the fact that all the KH games will run in 60fps, but becasue this is SE's chance to FIX all those horrible bugs, glitches, and crashes in 1.5 & 2.5 (mainly KHFM and KH2FM HD. As far as I know, there has been no problems with Re: CoM and BBS HD. Well, maybe Re: CoM being a direct port of the PS2 version with no new models but you know what I mean.) If SE actually listened to fan feedback and took care of all that crap on the PS3 versions of 1.5 & 2.5 than I will gladly shell out another $60.00 for it. 

I agree it they did fix all of that it would be great and if you have to get the trophies again I hope they would make the difficulty trophies stack I didn't mind going through and doing it for Kingdom Hearts Final Mix but having to beat Sora's Side and Riku's side three times each on all the difficulty was a pain in the ass. Though I can see them doing with what they did with Final Fantasy X/X-2 and had it so if you did get both versions on the PS3 and PS4 that the trophies would be the same.  Also it's going to be 50$ but that is such a steal for four games and two movies seriously I wouldn't be mad if it was 60$