Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Bidding Farewell To 2016!

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So then, before this year comes to its end, I wanted to write a little something to commemorate 2016, and usher in 2017! Now, I know that where some of you live it's already 2017, but you get the gist of what I'm about to write! (Plus, I'm writing to people of the future, that's so awesome!)

2016. A great year that went by, and many awesome things happened!  Amazing films and video games came out, we got a steady flow of Kingdom Hearts news, each and every one of us accomplished goals or attained opportunities that perhaps were thought to be out of reach! It was a year that brought great happiness! And this community as a whole grew more for it!  Now, of course, lots of sad things have happened as well, such as deaths of family members or friends or of celebrities that were dear to all. The whole political landscape got turned on it's heels with the outcome of Trump vs. Hilary, and overall, things were topsy turvy this year too!

But for each negative, there's been a positive! To each loss there's been a gain! To each death, new life has been born! We're a species that has come so far and at the same time still has so much more to learn! We are flawed, we're weak, apparently our primal instincts dictate we always have to be at war with each other...we're deeply flawed. And yet God looks upon us with eyes of love and mercy, always helping us up when we fall down, putting His hand on our shoulder when we're in despair. He's been with us, though some of us may not know how or when or why.  But well, God gives humanity a chance to better themselves, ya know?  Whether we improve or destroy ourselves, that's yet to be seen. But for the now, we now see another year go and another year arrive!

For 2017, I pray to God that we may all be able to know great success, triumph, happiness and contentment, and when times of sadness and hardship come, that we may be able to have the strength to push through! May the world be able to keep spinning, and may humanity learn to treat each other with respect a bit more, eh? I pray that good things will happen to us! Amen!

And well, when it comes to Kingdom Hearts, each and every one of us is gonna hit the jackpot starting tomorrow forward! It's gonna be a whole year of Kingdom Hearts awesomeness as we celebrate the 15th Anniversary of this beloved franchise! It's gonna be an awesome ride! :D

And well, guys and gals of KH13, I just wanted to say, I love you all, and it's been a beast of a year! Not to mention that I've been a member here for five years since May 31st! I had forgotten to mention that back then! xD You've all been an amazing community, and I'm proud to call myself a member of KH13, and I hope to enjoy this site along with you all going into the new year!

Cheers, with love, 

Gabriel! 

(\_/)

(._.)

c(")(")

Yeah, don't worry, this is the one time that my pet bunny won't devour any of your souls. He's just gonna watch the fireworks blaze when the new year comes! ;3