Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheKeyofRose

Info | Sign ups The Fictional Holy Grail War

MASTER Sign up sheet
Name: Raine Tohsaka
Magecraft: Water Magic
Appearance:

13f63050a2d14bbb.jpg

Summary of them: A rebellious girl of the Tohsaka Family, she decided to pursue other magic, not the magic of gems but of elements, abandoning her family's way. She has joined the Holy Grail War in the hopes of ending this duel of death once and for all, especially after seeing how it tore her family apart before. She might disagree with her family, but she never wants her family to be hurt again.
Theme(Optional):

SERVANT Profile:
Identity: Chloe von Einzbern
Class: Archer
Appearance:

http://imgur.com/a/EdAtH
Summary of them: A clone/topy twin of Ilyasviel von Eiznbern, Chloe is a calm, nonchalant yet at the same time cunning and manipulative fighter. Using the same weapons as the Archer Class Servant EMIYA, Chloe is one of the few known people to have successfully formed a copy of an EX Noble Phantasm, with her Broken Phantasm: Excalibur, with her massive magical reserves. She has come to the Holy Grail in hopes that, just maybe, she can find Ilya and Miyu once more.
Parameters:

(Parameters must be befitting of the character E is the lowest while EX qualifies has beyond being able to rank it is the highest someone can get in that category this system applies to Noble Phantasms as well.)
Strength: B
Agility: A
Luck: C
Endurance: B
Mana: EX
Noble Phantasms:
(Remove two if you have a EX Noble Phantasm)

Name & Rank: Kanshou and Bakuya - A
Name & Rank: Projection - EX
Theme(Optional):

KeyofRose! I just realized you had Arturia.

.......shipping intensifies

question I'm kind of interested in joining this roleplay just wonder if it's still possible also the servant character I want to use is a little different so I'm not exactly sure what class he would really fall into so was wondering if I could run that by you

question I'm kind of interested in joining this roleplay just wonder if it's still possible also the servant character I want to use is a little different so I'm not exactly sure what class he would really fall into so was wondering if I could run that by you

PM me your idea and I'll see if I can fit in as a last minute addition.

MASTER
Name: Masumi Miyu

Magecraft: Crystal Manipulation (Masumi will always wear a crystal bracelet around her right wrist using the magic she has available to her she is able to freely manipulate the shape and size of the crystal bracelet to any form she wishes within reason of course. It is not just the crystal bracelet but any crystal within a 15 meter radius of Masumi that she is aware of can be freely manipulated by her like her bracelet although the bracelet Masumi carries has a wider radius of use compared to other crystals around Masumi as she has imbued it with her own magical power increasing its range)

Appearance

Masumi is the girl on the right hand side of the drawing She has pink hair and fair skin

http://hirokimihiro.deviantart.com/art/Masumi-and-Suzume-Unfinished-453113958

Summary of them: Masumi in actuality is a rather shy girl and one of the last people anyone would ever expect to take part in the holy grail war. Originally Masumi does not come from any mage lineage but instead learned magic for a very specific reason during the last Holy Grail war Masumi had happened to be in Fuyuki at the time it was occurring and witnessed some of the destruction the Holy Grail could bring forth. Seeing this Masumi threw herself into the Occult and looked to figure out what had really happened that night until she learned about the Holy Grail war. Quickly discovering what the Holy Grail truly was Masumi decided she must try to bring an end to the Holy Grail War once and for all and to do so she needed a very specific type of ally on her side and using the Holy Grail War itself to summon him was the perfect way to bring an end to the Holy Grail War itself.

Servant 

Identity: Kamijou Touma

Class: Caster?
Appearancehttp://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/deathbattlefanon/images/1/1b/Touma.png/revision/latest?cb=20160822211533

Summary of them: Casters? true Identity is Kamijou Touma a boy from Academy city who is a Level 0 those with no talent towards obtaining Esper abilities but still holds the mysterious power of Imagine Breaker in his right hand which is capable of negating all forms of Magic, Esper powers and other divine abilities this also includes his own good luck which is a blessing from God.

He has a very strong desire to aid all those in need even if it means putting his own life on the line, and will not hesitate to take on an opponent that is several times stronger than him. Due to this sense of justice he harbours he has a tendency to attracted many different people towards him both good and bad.

Toumas is the son of Kamijou Touya and Shiina who live outside of Academy City. During his childhood he was often seen as a jinx because of the misfortune his right hand creates and he was called "God of Pestilence" by people around him. Once, a bankrupt and superstitious person blamed Touma for his own misfortunes and tried to stab him, resulting in a TV station hearing about the incident and trying to make a supernatural show based on Touma, as well as releasing images of him without his family's consent. Touma's father sent him to Academy City when Touma graduated from kinder garden as it was a place where many unique and gifted people lived free from superstition and Touma could be free from the kind of things he had experienced back home although in certain ways this seemed to have the opposite effect resulting in Touma eventually be dragged into the very centre of World War III in a battle between the Magic and Science sides and where Kamijou along with some help from many different locations managed to defeat the man behind the entire war and bring peace back to the world for a short time. 

Parameters:

Strength:C
Agility:B
Luck:E 
Endurance:A
Mana: E

Noble Phantasms:

Name & Rank: Dragon Strike EX (A different Noble Phantom to most as it is not a Noble Phantasm either Caster? or his Master can activate themselves the Noble Phantasm requires an outside source to sever Touma's right arm from his right Shoulder down to activate once activate Dragon Strike can only be counter by an ability of the same nature in other words a highly destructive anti spiritual weapon. Once Dragon Strike has performed a single attack it will restore Touma's right arm and seal itself once again as if his arm had never be severed in the first place)

MASTER

Name: Masumi Miyu

Magecraft: Crystal Manipulation (Masumi will always wear a crystal bracelet around her right wrist using the magic she has available to her she is able to freely manipulate the shape and size of the crystal bracelet to any form she wishes within reason of course. It is not just the crystal bracelet but any crystal within a 15 meter radius of Masumi that she is aware of can be freely manipulated by her like her bracelet although the bracelet Masumi carries has a wider radius of use compared to other crystals around Masumi as she has imbued it with her own magical power increasing its range)

Appearance

Masumi is the girl on the right hand side of the drawing She has pink hair and fair skin

http://hirokimihiro.deviantart.com/art/Masumi-and-Suzume-Unfinished-453113958

Summary of them: Masumi in actuality is a rather shy girl and one of the last people anyone would ever expect to take part in the holy grail war. Originally Masumi does not come from any mage lineage but instead learned magic for a very specific reason during the last Holy Grail war Masumi had happened to be in Fuyuki at the time it was occurring and witnessed some of the destruction the Holy Grail could bring forth. Seeing this Masumi threw herself into the Occult and looked to figure out what had really happened that night until she learned about the Holy Grail war. Quickly discovering what the Holy Grail truly was Masumi decided she must try to bring an end to the Holy Grail War once and for all and to do so she needed a very specific type of ally on her side and using the Holy Grail War itself to summon him was the perfect way to bring an end to the Holy Grail War itself.

Servant 

Identity: Kamijou Touma

Class: Caster?

Appearancehttp://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/deathbattlefanon/images/1/1b/Touma.png/revision/latest?cb=20160822211533

Summary of them: Casters? true Identity is Kamijou Touma a boy from Academy city who is a Level 0 those with no talent towards obtaining Esper abilities but still holds the mysterious power of Imagine Breaker in his right hand which is capable of negating all forms of Magic, Esper powers and other divine abilities this also includes his own good luck which is a blessing from God.

He has a very strong desire to aid all those in need even if it means putting his own life on the line, and will not hesitate to take on an opponent that is several times stronger than him. Due to this sense of justice he harbours he has a tendency to attracted many different people towards him both good and bad.

Toumas is the son of Kamijou Touya and Shiina who live outside of Academy City. During his childhood he was often seen as a jinx because of the misfortune his right hand creates and he was called "God of Pestilence" by people around him. Once, a bankrupt and superstitious person blamed Touma for his own misfortunes and tried to stab him, resulting in a TV station hearing about the incident and trying to make a supernatural show based on Touma, as well as releasing images of him without his family's consent. Touma's father sent him to Academy City when Touma graduated from kinder garden as it was a place where many unique and gifted people lived free from superstition and Touma could be free from the kind of things he had experienced back home although in certain ways this seemed to have the opposite effect resulting in Touma eventually be dragged into the very centre of World War III in a battle between the Magic and Science sides and where Kamijou along with some help from many different locations managed to defeat the man behind the entire war and bring peace back to the world for a short time. 

Parameters:

Strength:C

Agility:B

Endurance:A

Noble Phantasms:

Name & Rank: Dragon Strike EX (A different Noble Phantom to most as it is not a Noble Phantasm either Caster? or his Master can activate themselves the Noble Phantasm requires an outside source to sever Touma's right arm from his right Shoulder down to activate once activate Dragon Strike can only be counter by an ability of the same nature in other words a highly destructive anti spiritual weapon. Once Dragon Strike has performed a single attack it will restore Touma's right arm and seal itself once again as if his arm had never be severed in the first place)

Accepted.

Hmm. Seems like an interesting RP. I'll make a character sheet if I make up my mind and join

I just noticed this my bad. Afraid all the slots have been taken up the reason there is a second caster is to do with the plot of the rp.

Feel free to PM me what you have in mind and I'll see if I can fit it in regardless though.

I just noticed this my bad. Afraid all the slots have been taken up the reason there is a second caster is to do with the plot of the rp.

Feel free to PM me what you have in mind and I'll see if I can fit it in regardless though.

This just clicked, but my Archer is a Counter Guardian. Possibly Endless could have a true Archer class?

(To add these are Servants that are revealed as time goes on

SERVANT Profile:
Identity: Berserker's True idenity is that of the 'Lingering Will' or 'Terra.
Class: Berserker
Appearance:

0fdc239979c5eaf092d8462c015b9a77.jpg

Summary of them: Xehanort, X E H A N O R T. The Lingering Will is what its name suggests the Lingering Will the mind of Terra it has only one purpose of taking back it's body and destroying and crushing Xehanort. It could never hope to be anything but a Berserker as it is only made of rage and will attack anything on sight There's nothing under the armor only what remains of a person who fell to the darkness.

Parameters:

Strength: EX
Agility: B++
Luck: E
Endurance: EX

Personal Skills

Mad Enhancement: EX

Noble Phantasms:

Name & Rank: EX Ends of the Earth: Keyblade of the Will. To enact revenge, to set things right, to let rage be awakened. This Keyblade is an Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm not to a specific target but rather to its wielder it is extremely powerful having the ability to transform and more it is a centerpiece of the being known as 'Terra'

Name & Rank: A++ Rage Awakened. X E H A N O R T. To awaken Berserkers range is the ultimate consequence his armor begins to glow red and his parameters are all raised by one rank this Noble Phantasm only lasts so long, however.

Theme(Optional):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g29X3YcZquo&t=24s

SERVANT Profile:
Identity:ASSASSIN's true idenity is that of the Counter Guardian Kiritsugu Emiya
Class:Assassin
Appearance:

Assassin.(Emiya.Kiritsugu).full.1998104.

Summary of them:──────There is a thing called the Origin.

It's not hard. Just as the word says it.
From where did it begin.
From what was it born.
No, not like one's mother.
Not as an individual, but as an existence.

There are guys born from "Sword".
There are also guys born from "Worthlessness".

My origin?
You already looking at it. ...Cut, and tie up.
I use it as my usual attack, but is a legitimate second Noble Phantasm.
Mystery Bisection (Phantasm Punishment).
The embodiment of "sever" and "join".
My origin, made form.

Parameters:

(Parameters must be befitting of the character E is the lowest while EX qualifies has beyond being able to rank it is the highest someone can get in that category this system applies to Noble Phantasms as well.)
Strength:D
Agility:A+
Luck:E( True) EX (Affection of the Holy Grail)
Endurance:C
Mana:C
Noble Phantasms:

Name & Rank:BChronos Rose - Gather Ye Roses While Ye may
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaSTCWLtbtE
Name & Rank:B The Sun Shines Here.

It is the basis of his Orgin turned into a Noble Phantasm knife it allows him to destroy Magical Circuits with a simple slice of the knife.
Theme(Optional):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kqls64aYUs

SERVANT Profile:
Identity:Archer's true idenity is that of Counter Guardian Shirou Emiya just like Assassin he has been summoned by a unknown master under unknown conditions.
Class:Archer though could be summoned in (Saber, Assassin and Caster.)
Appearance:

archer530.png

Summary of them: Having being the Archer Summoned in the Fifith Holy Grail war. Archer wished to kill his younger self in order to destroy the ideals that make up 'Shirou Emiya' this failed and ended in defeat. Archer admitted defeat yet he had still left an impact on who Shirou is. Saving as many as you can possibly can? A foolish ideal yet... The chances of him now becoming Archer are slim to none.

Parameters:

Strength:D
Agility:C
Endurance:C
Mana:B
Noble Phantasms:

Name & Rank:E-A++ Type:??

"I am the bone of my sword."

Steel is my body and fire is my blood.

I have created over a thousand blades.

Unknown to death

Nor known to life

Have withstood pain to create many weapons

Yet, those hands will never hold anything

So as I pray,

Unlimited Blade Works."
If Archer were to have a Noble Phantasm Then he'd suppose Unlimited Blade Works would be it is a reality marble that is full of swords, swords that are all nothing but fakes for miles and miles as desolate wasteland a factory of swords. It his is best weapon against an enemy despite this it is simply just that a one trick pony most opponents if they were to survive it could easily destroy the Reality Marble or endure it.
Theme(Optional):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXB53OyTsPM

It is with great regret that I say this, but I must bow out of this RP.  I am bogged down at the moment with a lot of real-life stuff and a slew of other commitments, so I leave either my Assassin character or the Assassin slot open for use.  While it was short-lived, it was great roleplaying here with you all!