Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheKeyofRose

Info | Sign ups The Fictional Holy Grail War

When I can. I did a lazy plainclothes Commander Shepard.

MASTER Sign up sheet

Name: Zion de Wynter

Magecraft: Holy Magic

Appearance:

zQJqXyA.jpg

Summary of them:

A young girl from the old de Wynter family, she is one of the strongest since her great grandmother fought with an Assassin Servant in one of the earlier Holy Grail Wars. Training herself to become a Master, she has come to the Holy Grail War for a single purpose...she wishes for someone to love. Her parents neglect her, her brother was killed in a battle, and her sister, her dear sister, was sent away for reasons neither will ever say. Alone and without anyone, she has chosen to fight...to wish for someone who will never leaver her, for as long as they live.

Theme(Optional):

SERVANT Profile:

Identity: Xion

Class: Saber

Appearance:

frQQBjc.jpg

(wears her Organization 13 coat with hood up in combat, and the Alice outfit when with Zion in public. Plays the part of a cousin.)

Summary of them:

The Imperfect Puppet of Sora, Xion looked for her place in the world. Made by Organization 13, she discerned her true purpose and, failing to escape, Xion made the ultimate sacrifice. After all of her failures, the Imperfect Puppet forced her best friend, Roxas, to fight her to the death. She held back as best she could, until, finally, Roxas struck the mortal blow. She passed away in his arms, glad that, for once, she had chosen her own destiny.

Parameters:

(Parameters must be befitting of the character E is the lowest while EX qualifies has beyond being able to rank it is the highest someone can get in that category this system applies to Noble Phantasms as well.)

Strength: B

Agility: A

Luck: D

Endurance: C

Mana: EX

Noble Phantasms:

(Remove two if you have a EX Noble Phantasm)

Name & Rank: Two Become One, the Keyblade of Restoration: EX Class Noble Phantasm

Name & Rank: Kingdom Key - A class Noble Phantasm

Theme(Optional):

Accepted Welcome to the Holy Grail war Zion de Wynter if you wish to not fight you may find sanctuary within the Church.

So we have guranteed three slots

Beserker

Caster

Saber

Slots that have been claimed but we are giving time for the person to make a sheet for

Lancer

Need to be filled Slots

Archer

Assassin

Rider

Time that we'll start the RP and most likely take the slots ourselves

Monday Next week.

I would like to take the assassin class, if you don't mind.  I don't have time for a character sheet at this time, but I'll get it up tonight.  I look forward to seeing this RP take off!

Master:  Glenn Freys, hot-headed firebrand who I lovingly dub "Caloric."

Servant:  Assassin, Mithridates VI of Pontus, the cool-headed Poison King.

Unsure if anyone else will show up I might take a few slots if they don't by the end of the week.

If you feel to overwhelmed I can stick to taking the other three if it comes down to it.

In that case I'll probably start working on an archer sheet, and if no one else joins I'll submit it over the next couple of days.  I actually have an idea for the archer servant/master in mind that I think would be a lot of fun.  I am wondering, though, if it would be permissible for me to make a descendant of the Tohsaka family?  It won't be Rin but rather an OC.  I thought it would make sense to keep the archer class in the Tohsaka family, considering it has been for at least two of the Holy Grail wars already.

In that case I'll probably start working on an archer sheet, and if no one else joins I'll submit it over the next couple of days.  I actually have an idea for the archer servant/master in mind that I think would be a lot of fun.  I am wondering, though, if it would be permissible for me to make a descendant of the Tohsaka family?  It won't be Rin but rather an OC.  I thought it would make sense to keep the archer class in the Tohsaka family, considering it has been for at least two of the Holy Grail wars already.

Feel free a Descendant of the Toshaka's

has me on my toes of wondering where he or she came from.

I would like to take the assassin class, if you don't mind.  I don't have time for a character sheet at this time, but I'll get it up tonight.  I look forward to seeing this RP take off!

Master:  Glenn Freys, hot-headed firebrand who I lovingly dub "Caloric."

Servant:  Assassin, Mithridates VI of Pontus, the cool-headed Poison King.

Assassin is yours for the taking.

All right, here we go.  Let me know if I need to change anything.

[[Edit:  Removed character sheet.]]

Edited by Vaude

Accepted Welcome to the Holy Grail war Zion de Wynter if you wish to not fight you may find sanctuary within the Church.

So we have guranteed three slots

Beserker

Caster

Saber

Slots that have been claimed but we are giving time for the person to make a sheet for

Lancer

Need to be filled Slots

Archer

Assassin

Rider

Time that we'll start the RP and most likely take the slots ourselves

Monday Next week.

Also, if no one has taken Rider I can make them.

Feel free a Descendant of the Toshaka's

has me on my toes of wondering where he or she came from.

Assassin is yours for the taking.

And I'll go ahead and claim the archer class with the Tohsaka master after all.  I'll try to get a sheet up over the next couple of days.

Also, if no one has taken Rider I can make them.

Rider is yours

And I'll go ahead and claim the archer class with the Tohsaka master after all.  I'll try to get a sheet up over the next couple of days.

Alrighty.

All right, here we go.  Let me know if I need to change anything.

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

MASTER

Name:  Glenn "Caloric" Freys

Magecraft:  Earthcraft, with a specialty of plumbcraft (use of the material lead [plumbum])

Appearance:  Born with flagrantly Scottish blood in his veins that trace back to some of Scotland's oldest clans, Glenn boasts red hair, a fair complexion, blue eyes, an angular nose, a long face, and a stranded beard.  His raiment mainly consists of a pseudo-modern, green-and-white tunic with various pouches suspended from his shoulders with green pants.

Character Summary:  Born into a magus family of five generations, Glenn received a strong and sturdy magical education, one which he placed before his traditional education and, later along the road, delved into almost completely.  Being outside of the traditional families of the Grail War, it took him some time to read up on the results of the last War and when the next War would be.  He sought out scraps belonging to ancient heroes and found only one real artefact from said legends:  an old 1st-century-BC shortsword.

Personality:  Hot-headed and a firebrand, Glenn takes his Scottish heritage too far and takes a distinctly shades-of-grey viewpoint to the world around him.  He bows to no man, confronts opposing viewpoints head-on, and is haughty, believing his way is the best way and nobody could tell him otherwise.  He craves a new world order everybody can follow his ordeals or at least be more understandable.

SERVANT

Identity:  Mithridates VI of Pontus, the Poison King.

Class:  Assassin

Appearance:  Mainly Greek in appearance, Mithridates is black-haired, olive-skinned, brown-eyed, and wears blackened leather armour studded with metal rings.  A great cloak covers his upper and lower body, cut off at the knee, and within his armour is a toga for personal garb and various poisons in phials.  He has a lean appearance but his muscles have a surprising strength to them, perhaps not at all weakened by his imbibing potions.

Character Summary:  Mithridates was originally a strong ruler of Pontus, an ancient kingdom in northern Turkey, in the first century BC.  After his father's death, his mother was deemed regent, and he was almost killed via poison by his mother and fled his kingdom.  Mithridates returned after several years, overthrowing his mother and brother, and ruled for many years.  He inured himself against poison, warred with many dangerous nations and foes, including Rome, and eventually lost the third war.  In duress of his loss, he poisoned himself, but the dose was not enough to kill him thanks to his immunisations.  He tried to plunge a sword into himself, but his grip was poor due to the poison he drank.  In the end, he requested an allied Gaulic soldier to finish him, saying that he will profit the most of the soldier's right arm then more than all of his significant other accomplishments.  Mithridates is cunning, crafty, people-oriented, and skilled in combat, able to hold his own in a fight but not having too much strength.  Personality-wise, he is proud but sagacious, realising the depths of his mistakes and not desirous to have it happen again.  He is reluctant, however, preferring to observe than to kill, even if his skill-set is predominately related to death.

Parameters:

Strength:  C

Agility:  A

Luck:  D

Endurance:  A

Mana:  D

Noble Phantasms:

Name & Rank:   Poison Mastery , Rank C.  An adept of the art of poison, the user concocts a range of poisons that cause pain, then a sensation of burning, then weakness, then death.  The servant is immune to poison or status-ailments (but not wounding afflictions), and while it chews up a tiny bit of mana it is a passive trait.  Only advances to burning before diminishing on Servants unless it strikes the head or heart.  Becomes Rank B and can cause full range of symptoms (pain>burning>weakness>death) with Your Arm's Best Use upon striking a Servant or Rank A when striking a Master.  See "Your Arm's Best Use."

Name & Rank:  Length of Day, Shortness of Night, Rank C.  During the day, the servant in his original life carried a sharp shortsword, and during the night he carried a sharper dagger.  It is this mix that makes Assassin deadly, both having great speed and the sword having a sturdy resilience.  He is adept at duel wielding, attacking in a flurry of slashes and defending with graceful parries.

Name & Rank:  (Length of Day, Shortness of Night: )  Your Arm's Best Use, Rank C++.  Abandoning defense,  Your Arm's Best Use is best used against one opponent and when they are oblivious.  A lunge thrusts forward both of Assassin's blades.  If the target is pierced, virulent poison is distributed, either killing a human within a minute or being potentially mortal to Servants.  If the target is not pierced, a second attempt is made from the other direction (180 degrees).  An afterimage or "clone" is left behind at the initial attempt as a distraction, but cannot do any harm.

Name & Rank:  Concealed Presence, Rank E.  When not observed directly, he is very difficult to spot.  Servants can detect his killing intent, however, if their senses are sharp.

Theme:

Accepted though had me confused there for a sec as I do believe Mithridates VI was an actual person in history.

You are right about his being an actual person in history, actually. Perhaps I was the one to misunderstand, but are historical people allowed in this roleplay or should I claim a new character, like Altair from Assassin's Creed or Varric from Dragon Age II?

You are right about his being an actual person in history, actually. Perhaps I was the one to misunderstand, but are historical people allowed in this roleplay or should I claim a new character, like Altair from Assassin's Creed or Varric from Dragon Age II?

The idea is that the Servants are instead of being people from History rather people from Fiction like Assassins Creed etc.

Everything else is fine and had this been an entirely different case you have a Great Servant xD that was well thought out.

Perfect!  I'll shift things around, in that case, so that the Assassin is fictional.  Many thanks for identifying this.  I think I've a few good Noble Phantasms incoming.

I shifted the character sheet from Mithridates VI to Altair.  I'll remove the Mithridates sheet for less confusion.  Let me know if anything needs to be changed.

MASTER

Magecraft:  Earthcraft, with a specialty of plumbcraft (use of the material lead [plumbum])
Appearance:  Born with flagrantly Scottish blood in his veins that trace back to some of Scotland's oldest clans, Glenn boasts red hair, a fair complexion, blue eyes, an angular nose, a long face, and a stranded beard.  His raiment mainly consists of a pseudo-modern, green-and-white tunic with various pouches suspended from his shoulders with green pants.
Character Summary:  Born into a magus family of five generations, Glenn received a strong and sturdy magical education, one which he placed before his traditional education and, later along the road, delved into almost completely.  Being outside of the traditional families of the Grail War, it took him some time to read up on the results of the last War and when the next War would be.  He sought out scraps belonging to ancient heroes and found only one real artefact from said legends:  an old 1st-century-BC shortsword.
Personality:  Hot-headed and a firebrand, Glenn takes his Scottish heritage too far and takes a distinctly shades-of-grey viewpoint to the world around him.  He bows to no man, confronts opposing viewpoints head-on, and is haughty, believing his way is the best way and nobody could tell him otherwise.  He craves a new world order everybody can follow his ordeals or at least be more understandable.

SERVANT

Identity:  Altair, Masyaf Grandmaster
Appearance:  Largely hiding his appearance beneath green and gold garb and a plate-lamellar hybrid armour, Altair is black-haired, brown-eyed, and olive-skinned, and has mainly aquiline features.  Beneath the age-tested robes of his ancestry, he boasts a lean appearance, but his muscles have a surprising strength to them tested by many years of scaling heights and cutting through hordes of opponents, in or out of sight.
Character Summary:    Altair in life was a servant of the people, but in a secret manner.  He is able to hold his own in a fight and has some strength, but has to make use of stealth, environment, or his limited armoury.  Personality-wise, he is sagacious and has a biting tongue to what he considers foolishness, realising the depths of his personal mistakes and not desirous to have it happen again in any other person.  He is heavily active and prudent, yet prefers to observe than to kill, even if his skill-set is predominately related to death.

Parameters:
Strength: 
C
Agility:  B
Luck:  C
Endurance:  B

Noble Phantasms:

Name & Rank:  Eagle Vision, Rank E.  A passive trait more than an active one, Eagle Vision gives the user a greater focus of what is or goes on around him.  Information is just as useful as a sharp blade against one's opponent, and Altair uses that.  Uses a small amount of mana.
Name & Rank:  Concealed Presence, Rank E.  When not observed directly, he is very difficult to spot.  Servants can detect his killing intent, however, if their senses are sharp.
Name & Rank:  Where Destiny with Men for Pieces Plays, Rank C.  The world within a sphere of influence is viewed in either black or white, with no grey area, depending on the shade of the material.  If light, white.  If dark, black.  This is very effective for an Assassin to hide or wound his quarry, but is only very useful in an environment with shade and light.  The name comes from a poem written by Omar Khayyam which starts off as "Tis all a Checkerboard of Nights and days."
Name & Rank:  Shimmering Apple, Rank B.  His main Noble Phantasm is the Apple of Eden, an ancient artefact of alien design that has one main purpose:  control.  Illusions are issued to any witnesses, sometimes so powerful that they can harm, but doing this places great stress on the supplier of mana.  The greatest of illusions is a projection of Altair himself, the Apple in one hand and a sword in another.  It takes a keen eye to discern which is the real Altair, and when the ruse is shattered Altair cannot respond as quickly as without Shimmering Apple active.

Edited by Vaude

I shifted the character sheet from Mithridates VI to Altair.  I'll remove the Mithridates sheet for less confusion.  Let me know if anything needs to be changed.

MASTER

SERVANT

Identity:  Altair, Masyaf Grandmaster

Appearance:  Largely hiding his appearance beneath green and gold garb and a plate-lamellar hybrid armour, Altair is black-haired, brown-eyed, and olive-skinned, and has mainly aquiline features.  Beneath the age-tested robes of his ancestry, he boasts a lean appearance, but his muscles have a surprising strength to them tested by many years of scaling heights and cutting through hordes of opponents, in or out of sight.

Character Summary:    Altair in life was a servant of the people, but in a secret manner.  He is able to hold his own in a fight and has some strength, but has to make use of stealth, environment, or his limited armoury.  Personality-wise, he is sagacious and has a biting tongue to what he considers foolishness, realising the depths of his personal mistakes and not desirous to have it happen again in any other person.  He is heavily active and prudent, yet prefers to observe than to kill, even if his skill-set is predominately related to death.

Parameters:

Strength:  C

Agility:  B

Luck:  C

Endurance:  B

Noble Phantasms:

Name & Rank:  Eagle Vision, Rank E.  A passive trait more than an active one, Eagle Vision gives the user a greater focus of what is or goes on around him.  Information is just as useful as a sharp blade against one's opponent, and Altair uses that.  Uses a small amount of mana.

Name & Rank:  Where Destiny with Men for Pieces Plays, Rank C.  The world within a sphere of influence is viewed in either black or white, with no grey area, depending on the shade of the material.  If light, white.  If dark, black.  This is very effective for an Assassin to hide or wound his quarry, but is only very useful in an environment with shade and light.  The name comes from a poem written by Omar Khayyam which starts off as "Tis all a Checkerboard of Nights and days."

Name & Rank:  Shimmering Apple, Rank B.  His main Noble Phantasm is the Apple of Eden, an ancient artefact of alien design that has one main purpose:  control.  Illusions are issued to any witnesses, sometimes so powerful that they can harm, but doing this places great stress on the supplier of mana.  The greatest of illusions is a projection of Altair himself, the Apple in one hand and a sword in another.  It takes a keen eye to discern which is the real Altair, and when the ruse is shattered Altair cannot respond as quickly as without Shimmering Apple active.

This is perfect.

Hey all gonna go ahead and say if anyone here is interested in the Archer and Rider role now is the time to speak up or else they will be officially claimed

If Scrap doesn't post for Lancer by around 5:00 PM EST I'll be taking Lancer.

Hey all gonna go ahead and say if anyone here is interested in the Archer and Rider role now is the time to speak up or else they will be officially claimed

If Scrap doesn't post for Lancer by around 5:00 PM EST I'll be taking Lancer.

I thought Archer was taken. I'd rather take Archer if able - I have no bloody clue who to use for Rider D:

edit: Unless some new people show up ofc.

Edited by Sabre Lily

I thought Archer was taken. I'd rather take Archer if able - I have no bloody clue who to use for Rider D:

edit: Unless some new people show up ofc.

I was kind of planning to make a descendent of the Tohsaka family be the master for Archer, unless . . . .

Maybe we could split master and servant? I have had trouble deciding who the servant should be, and it might be kind of interesting if the two are held by separate players.

I don't really want Rider at the moment, but I'd be willing to trade Archer out for Lancer if Saber wants full Archer master and servant.

I was kind of planning to make a descendent of the Tohsaka family be the master for Archer, unless . . . .

Maybe we could split master and servant? I have had trouble deciding who the servant should be, and it might be kind of interesting if the two are held by separate players.

I don't really want Rider at the moment, but I'd be willing to trade Archer out for Lancer if Saber wants full Archer master and servant.

I'll drop ideas here.

Archer:

Sinon - Sword Art Online II

Kagome Higurashi - InuYasha

Tigrevurmund Vorn - Lord Marksman & Vanadis

Ishida Uryuu - Bleach

Kouchou Kanshou/ Shion - Koihime Musou

Ashitaka - Princess Mononoke

Sagittarius - Fairy Tail

Akagi - Kantai Collection

Gowther - Seven Deadly Sins

Kikyou - InuYasha

Vert FarBreton - Dog Days

Sagittarius Aiolos - Saint Seiya Omega

Kidomaru - Naruto

Miyako Shiina - Love Me, Seriously!

Oda Nobunaga - Nobunaga the Fool

Farangis - The Heroic Legend of Arslan

Gieve - The Heroic Legend of Arslan

Archer - Fate/Stay Night (Oh we know who.)

Pokkie - Hunter x Hunter

Yoichi Saotome - Seraph of the End

Yona - Akatsuki no Yona

Dorii & Guraa - Utewarerumono

Neeba - The Tower of Druaga

Chester Burklight Tales of Phantasia

Zamielmon - Digimon Fusion

Madoka Kaname - Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Usopp - One Piece

Ruriko Ikusawa - Gatekeepers

Umi Sonoda - Love Live!

Nasu Suketaka Yoichi - Drifters

Sakuya Shimazu - ISUCA

Teni - Ikki Tousen

Chikage Izumi - Aestetica of a Rogue Hero

That's just for Anime

So on Riders I want to clarify most riders just have known to ride something or use something that counts as riding for example Levi from AOT is the perfect example they also have to be fast and agile

So Ventus with his Keyblade Glider and Lingering Will with his Keyblade Glider and Aqua with her Keyblade glider can all qualify as rider and still have their abilities.

Edited by TheKeyofRose

I can play the servant.

Totally can be Iowa from Kancolle! xD

Or even Cyan from Show by Rock...

I can play the servant.

Totally can be Iowa from Kancolle! xD

Or even Cyan from Show by Rock...

The more that I think about it, I'm thinking perhaps I'll give Archer (both master and servant) over to you, since Rose probably would want us to fill as many slots as possible rather than split a single slot.  It would've been quite fun, though.  I'll go ahead and take Rider instead.

I have to head off for the remainder of the day, but I'll get my sheets up either tonight or tomorrow.  I may still use the descendant of the Tohsakas for the master, and for the servant I was planning to use Caius Ballad.  I was thinking his master could instead be a descendant of the Einzberns since it would kind of make more sense, but I am having difficultly figuring out how I'm going to pull that off unless Illya had a twin sister that no one knew about. : P

The more that I think about it, I'm thinking perhaps I'll give Archer (both master and servant) over to you, since Rose probably would want us to fill as many slots as possible rather than split a single slot.  It would've been quite fun, though.  I'll go ahead and take Rider instead.

I have to head off for the remainder of the day, but I'll get my sheets up either tonight or tomorrow.  I may still use the descendant of the Tohsakas for the master, and for the servant I was planning to use Caius Ballad.  I was thinking his master could instead be a descendant of the Einzberns since it would kind of make more sense, but I am having difficultly figuring out how I'm going to pull that off unless Illya had a twin sister that no one knew about. : P

Alright then. I'll try and get them up soon; you can take the Tohsaka descendant if you want, though~

MASTER Sign up sheet
Name:Artoria Pendragon
Magecraft:-None that is known of-
Appearance:

f80ba6a1f2830442.jpg

Summary of them:(Based on the Good end of the UBW fate route.) Saber survived the Holy Grail war and was anchored to the world by Rin Tohsaka allowing her to remain in the world and live with Shirou and Rin. After going with them to Clock Tower she would return to Fuyuki after rumors of a new Grail war simply going by the name of Master Artoria and appearing to just be a High School student of some sort from a neighboring town that did Kendo. Her primary goal however is to destroy The Holy Grail

Theme(Optional): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riG8X6oBVcI

SERVANT Profile:
Identity:Kyoko Sakura
Class:Lancer
Appearance:

character.png

Summary of them:Kyoko's family used to be poor, due to the fact that no one would go listen to her fathers teachings at the church they owned because of his 'radical' ideas on religion.

Her wish was for people to listen to her father's teachings, however this wish led to her downfall when her father learned of her magical girl activities. Believing his daughter to be a witch who sold her soul to the devil. he drank his worries away with alcohol. One day, he snapped and murdered Kyoko's mother and little sister then proceeded to kill himself, leaving Kyoko as the sole survivor.

Kyoko at some point would fall under the tutoring of Mami a veteran magical girl. They were a great team and friends that fought both familiars and witches, until the death of Kyoko's family. After the event Kyoko decided that and Mami should just go after witches and leave the familiars since it takes too much energy to kill them (This decision was also brought on by the fact that she lost her enchatment magic and probably won't be as strong as she was before and drag Mami down) Due to Kyoko's sudden change in morals Mami and her got into a fight that led them to break up their team and go their seperate ways.

Kyoko later would fight against Sayaka another magical girl and try to convince her that fighting like a Hero against familiars and not just Witches wasn't going to work out but failed. She also at the same time formed a pack with Homura Akemi to fight against the Witch that would be coming. In the end Sayaka succumbed and her Soul gem blackened thus turning the girl into a Witch

Kyoko and Homura both fought against her and Kyoko died in the end. However after Madoka rewrote the universe she was alive again however Sayaka was not. Eventually the universe would go trough another rewrite however things turned out. The Kyoko that has been summoned has memories from all of these events. Thus she partakes in the Holy Grail War as a Lancer class servant in hopes to have a new wish granted.

Parameters:

(Parameters must be befitting of the character E is the lowest while EX qualifies has beyond being able to rank it is the highest someone can get in that category this system applies to Noble Phantasms as well.)
Strength:B
Agility:A+
Luck:E
Endurance:C
Mana:A++
Noble Phantasms:

Name & Rank B:The Detachable Spear:Kyoko's Spear appears to be an oridnary thrusting weapon until you realize it can magically detach it's self into a chain like whip weapon each strike is deadly like a snake striking out and you and increases the range and versatility of the weapon Kyoko is highly skilled with this ability and will use it in siutations where it can keep her opponents closed in.
Name & Rank:A++ Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm Rosso Fantasma (Red Illusion/Phantom)  An illusion based powered thrusting strike that has mulitple Kyoko's most of which are Illusions send thrusting strikes that can hit at an opponent before the Actual Kyoko comes in with a magical powered thrust that blows away the enemy.

Name & Rank:Rank C+ Illusions She can create copies of herselves that are just meer illusions they cannot hurt you but are perfect for baiting or for hit and run tactics if need be.
Theme(Optional):

Edited by TheKeyofRose

Sorry about the delay.  Here's the sheet for Rider and his master.  Also, Sabre: since I'm going to pass on the Tohsaka descendant and use an Einzbern instead you're welcome to use the idea yourself, if you wish. :)

MASTER Sign up sheet
Name: Ivasviel von Einzbern
Magecraft: Transmutation (forming matter and forging it into objects from the image of the mind) and healing
Appearance:

anime_girl_with_silver_hair_and_red_eyes
Summary of them: Ivasviel is a newer member of the Einzbern family, groomed for the next Holy Grail war should it have arisen after Illya's failure.  Similar to Illyasviel, however, Ivasviel has human ties, making her significantly different from her Homunculi ancestors.  Iva knows what it's like to have her own free will, her own desires, as well as the emotions of joy and sadness.  She also understands the grave importance of preservation, something that the Einzberns wanted in their master for the Holy Grail war.  Iva had an isolated childhood, growing up relatively alone in the Einzbern castle and experimented upon by her grandfather.  She had loved it when her "older sister", Illya, had been in the castle, but even that was short-lived, as she had been drafted during the fifth Holy Grail war and had never been seen again.  She has always dreamt of the day that she would be a master mage, as she couldn't wait to explore the outside world.  Of course, she was bound to obtain the long-lost Third Magic to the Einzbern family, but that was secondary--if at all.  Having a human mind and conscience has also given Iva much free will, thinking that, instead of wishing for the Third Magic for her family, she could make a far more selfish request: free the Einzbern Homunculi so that they could begin living normal free lives in the outside world.
Theme(Optional):

SERVANT Profile:
Identity: Caius Ballad
Class: Rider
Appearance:

1032841-bigthumbnail.jpg
Summary of them: Caius has suffered tremendous strife in his past life, having once been cursed to a millenia of servitude to a young seeress, who also had been cursed to a life of death.  Having watched the poor girl be born into the world only to die, Caius went on a mad quest to end her suffering, doing whatever it took to put a halt upon her endless reincarnation.  Unfortunately he never succeeded, and instead nearly brought upon the end of the world.  This is his chance, however, to make a difference and save that beloved girl from her accursed existence.  By winning the grail Caius' wish could potentially be granted.  Later, however, after meeting Ivasviel and learning of the Einzbern family, he discovers that it is not only his dear Yeul who is trapped in a terrible fate, but the Einzbern Homunculi has well.  As he serves Ivasviel he finds that she is very much Yeul to him in many ways, and would be very much willing to lay down his life for her if it meant she could be safe . . . and free.
Parameters:

Strength: A
Agility: C
Luck: B
Endurance: B
Mana: C
Noble Phantasms:

Name & Rank: Heart of Chaos, rank A: grants Reraise.  Even if Caius is killed, he will regain his life, though albeit weaker than he once had been.  This can only be used one time.
Name & Rank: Bahamut's Wrath, rank B: Caius' pet, Bahamut, can materialize and aid him in his fight, which he can ride and perform Megaflare.
Name & Rank: Mighty Guard, rank D: Using the Eye of Bahamut (an eidolith crystal, not an actual eye), Caius can enchant his armor so that it is resistant against magic and protects him from some physical damage.  This is limited and cannot last for extended durations.
Name & Rank: Eye of Bahamut, rank B: allows Caius to summon the Eye of Bahamut, an eidolith crystal, which grants him a surplus of mana and allows him to use stronger abilities.  Consider it a relic of his distant past that he is able to summon.
Theme(Optional):