•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo
Roleplay

X-Dimensions (The Roleplay)

Roleplay

• Please log in to reply
344 replies to this topic

#341 Stardustblade358

Stardustblade358

Sharpshooter

• 993 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:04 AM

Kotetsu

Kotetsu's eyes widened as he watched Sarada practically destroy the arena around them with her mere fists alone. The ground beneath him cracked, part of the arena disappearing and crumbling just beyond the back of his foot, causing him to loose balance. Before he could regain it, Sarada was back at it again, hitting him in a flurry, the chakra passing through the armor as it stung his skin. Her flurry of attacks did the trick, pushing Kotetsu beyond the edge as he lost balance, falling back and off the arena with a loud thud, ground cracking beneath him. He groaned loudly, sitting up as he rubbed his back slightly. "Ow, ow ow ow!" He hissed, looking up at Sarada. Well, crap. He'd lost. He was out. He smiled, giving her thumbs up. "You did good." Kotetsu said, smiling. "You're not done yet! It's you and Yusuke now!"

#342 kingdomhearts45

kingdomhearts45

N'Cha!

• 108 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:20 PM

Yusuke was knocked off of his stance to being down on one knee due to Sarada causing some of the destruction to the arena. He was amazed that this little girl had so much strength in those fists alone. "W-Woah..."

"Wh-What a shocker folks! Sarada Uchiha has just brought the arena to a crumbling state! Unbelievable!" Jimmy commented excitedly.

Mr. Satan was just as surprised as any normal human being would be. E-Even a little girl is this strong!? What is going on here? Wait, what am I thinking? I need to play it cool. "Y-Yeah, of course! That's a top tier strategy right there taking advantage of your opponent's situation." The Champ said while having his arms crossed and eyes closed. "Course, she wouldn't have known that without watching my fights! Hah hah hah!"

Yusuke stood up, seeing his opponent in his sights.

"KOTESTU IS KNOCKED OUT OF THE RING! ONLY 2 FIGHTERS REMAIN! THE LAST ONE STANDING WILL CLAIM VICTORY AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ROUND!" The referee announced.

A grin cracked on Yusuke's face. "I gotta admit. You're a hell of a lot stronger than I first thought." He got into his battle stance. "Never knew my first challenge would be in the first round. Heh!"

#343 Firaga

Firaga

HOT DAMN

• 5,371 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:41 PM

"KOTESTU IS KNOCKED OUT OF THE RING! ONLY 2 FIGHTERS REMAIN! THE LAST ONE STANDING WILL CLAIM VICTORY AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ROUND!" The referee announced.

@Contestant Room

"Whoo-hoo! Go Sarada!" Boruto cheered. "I knew she'd have this in the bag."

"Gotta admit, I thought the little girly might have some trouble, but looks like she pulled out some real SUUUPER strength for this match," Franky said.

@Stands

"Man, these guys are intense... especially the four-eyed girl," Rin said. "But that punk looking kid isn't a push over either. This is getting really fun to watch!"

#344 Ultimus Grid

Ultimus Grid

Mecha-Noise Thrasher

• 865 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:18 PM

Don Patch walks back to the contestant room with his head held down.  Bobobo walks over to meet up with him.  Don Patch looks up to him and says:  "Well, I lost."  "So you did.  But you did pretty well."  Bobobo affirms.  Don Patch:  "Ya think so?"  Bobobo nods his head in response.  Don Patch​:  "Heh.  Thanks.  But, since I ended up losing, you better win."  Bobobo​:  "I'll try my best out there." 

"Uh guys?  What about me?  Don't you think I'll be any good?"  Jelly Jiggler asked.  The two of them look at him unconvinced.  "You kidding me?  You wouldn't last five minutes!"  Don Patch laughed.  "Five minutes?  More like five seconds."  Bobobo corrected him.  Jelly quickly got angry from those displeasing remarks.  "Really?!  I'll show you!  I'm gonna beat the competition!  Everybody is going to see me win it all!!"  Jelly stomps off to who knows where to get ready for his match.

#345 Stardustblade358

Stardustblade358

Sharpshooter

• 993 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:54 PM

Kotetsu & Barnaby - Contestant Room

Kotetsu walked back to the contestant room, where he was greeted by Barnaby. "You did well." Barnaby said, patting Kotetsu's shoulder. "That girl is no pushover! She's got some serious talent! Her punches especially, even with my armor on I still felt the stings from every punch!" Kotetsu said, feeling his stomach area with a painful look. Barnaby pushed up his visor so he could look at Kotetsu in the eyes. "At least you are finally going beyond the 'Crusher of Justice' and didn't destroy the entire arena."Barnaby teased. "Hey! I've been practicing to control my destructiveness! Besides, the last thing I wanted was to end up killing anyone!...though I didn't hold back!" Kotetsu said, returning his hands to his stomach. "My skin still stings..." Kotetsu hummed. Barnaby rolled his eyes as he glanced up at the screen. "Well, two down, one more to go. It's anyone's game now." Barnaby said. Kotetsu went ahead to Boruto with a smile. "Your friend Sarada is amazing. To underestimate any of you is a mistake on its own."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Roleplay