Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts45

Roleplay X-Dimensions (The Roleplay)

(If you'd like to join this RP, come to the sign ups right here: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/102876-x-dimensions-a-x-over-quest-huge-anime-crossover-sign-ups-and-discussion/ )

"Let the X-Over begin..."

Arc 1: Beginnings

City Z from One Punch Man (Son Gohan, Gon Freecs, Serena/Sailor Moon, and Killua Zoldyck)

An orange stray cat was walking across the concrete ground between a building and a fence. The cat stopped its own tracks when it saw a young spiky haired boy with a purple attire lying against a building unconscious. The cat slowly moved closer to the boy, gently putting its on his face.

The boy's eyes started to open. His arm slowly rose which startled the cat, jumping in the air and scurrying off in the opposite direction from where it came.

"....Ugh..." The boy's hand rubbed his forehead. "Wh-...What happened?" The boy's eyes awoke only halfway. His vision was blurred upon waking up. He looked around with his vision clearing. From what he could see, it was as bright as day. He could hear people chatting about. He soon got up, stumbling a bit before regaining his balance by using the building wall for a little support. He soon looked to his left and a bunch of people walking about through their daily lives.

"This doesn't look like home...Where am I?" He asked himself.

"Hey!" Another young voice was heard. The spiky haired boy looked both ways. Not one soul was there.

"Who's there?" The boy asked, still looking around.

"Up here! Behind you!"

The boy turned around and looked up, stepping back. Another young boy was there, on top of the roof of the building. He wore green clothing along with a yellow backpack which seemed to have a fishing rod in it.

The boy on the roof smiled and said, "My name's Gon. Who are you?" He asked politely.

"I'm Son Gohan." The boy responded.

Musutafu, Japan from My Hero Academia (Son Goten, Monkey D. Luffy, the Bobobo Gang, Kotestu, and Barnaby)

In a giant city with multiple districts, some of the X-ers here would probably be laying around in an alley, on top of a building, or even on a perfectly clean beach. Or in a tree...That happens. It would still be daylight around here though and tons of people are bustling about.

Karakura Town (Akame, Haru, SHUN, and Giorno)

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/bleach/images/3/33/Karakura_Town-1-.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120703142929&path-prefix=en

The sun was just coming up once the X-ers here landed. This would be a quiet town. Not many people are roaming about here. In fact...Barely anyone's around here...

A red haired girl lies on a building wearing a school uniform. She seems unconscious...Not even the sunlight has any effect on her...

Edited by kingdomhearts45

-Musutafu, Japan (Boku No Hero Academia)-

"Kotetsu...Kotetsu...Kotetsu...!!!"

Wild Tiger, known as Kotetsu, awoke with a groan, feeling a sharp pain on his body and the pound of a headache. He didn't remember what happened, but he could remember that he was with Barnaby...Barnaby! Kotetsu blinked his eyes open, looking around to see where he had landed. The sound of broken glass made him flinch as he looked around beneath him, realizing that he had landed right on top of a parked car...the poor thing did stood no chance against Kotetsu's hero suit, his body now printed against the metal hood of the car, the glass shattered, the car itself rendered useless. "Oops." Kotetsu muttered, quickly picking himself off and stepping off the car, taking a few minutes to admire the fact that a car, out of all things, had cushioned his fall from...whatever had happened. Already a crowd of people were around him, watching in amazement, curiosity, and horror all the same. "Kotetsu? Can you hear me?" It was Barnaby. "Huh?! Barnaby?! Hey, where are you...where am I?!" Kotetsu asked as he looked around, realizing he didn't recognize the city. This definitely want Sternbild. "I...have no idea." Barnaby confessed, as on his side he was standing ontop of the rooftop of one of the buildings, admiring the view, trying to locate his location. "Well, wherever I am, this isn't Sternbild." Kotetsu added. "Affirmative. I am unable to communicate with the others, either. It doesn't even have information on our location." Barnaby continued, looking around as he frowned. "Where are you?" "Uh...somewhere. I think a main street. I know I landed on a car-" "You landed on what?!" "Hey! I didn't do it on purpose! There's already enough people around!!!...where are you?" "On a rooftop. Stay still and I will try to find you or a landmark for us to meet, if we are in the same city, that is." Barnaby explained, quickly getting to work to find his partner. Kotetsu sighed, looking around just as confused as the people that were looking at him. "I have a bad feeling about this, Bunny." He looked around, humming at the fact that they were still staring. "Um, nothing to worry about here! Just...an accident! Haha!" Kotetsu said. Not even in a whole other world was he safe from collateral damage.

Musutafu, Japan

Laying on top of another building was a tan(ish?) man with a large yellow afro.  He was snoring with a big snot bubble extending and retracting with each one.  It pops, loud enough to wake up the man.  While strecthing his arms he feels no ground with his right.  Curious, he looks over and shouts:  "Whoa!"  He rolls left and hops on both feet.  He looks over again and thinks:  ​Where am I?  How did I get so high up?​  Looking left he sees something on top of a tree.  Or someone orange with quills out of his back.  "Hey, that's Don Patch!"  Without a second thought, the man jumps off the roof towards Don Patch.  His afro opens up and a parachute launches out.  He gracefully descends and reaches the ground.  He jogs to the tree Don Patch was on and shout:  "Don Patch!"  He then sees that Don Patch was asleep and the yell didn't wake him.  "Hm, he's out cold.  I know how to wake him up."  His afro opens up again and places his left hand in it.  After some feeling around he pulls out a chopping axe.  He grips both hands on the axe and swings at the base of the tree.  After 10 or so swings the tree with Don Patch begins to fall.  "TIIIIIIIIIMMMMBEEEEEEEEER!"  The man shouts. 

As the tree was falling Don Patch wakes up.  Feeling things weren't right, he looks and says:  "Wha?  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"  The tree's crash makes a loud BOOM.  It went far enough to scare a blue jelly man who was sleeping on the beach right up.  "Huh?!  What was that?!"  He takes a look around, then says:  "Where am I though?"

Edited by Ultimus Grid

~Serena/Sailor Moon~

~City Z~

As small children playing around with squirt guns, they saw a unconscious girl laying on the ground. One of them walks towards her and started squirting her with water. She woke up tiredly as she looks around while the little boy kept squirting her face. She looks at the kids, getting mad at them quickly. "WILL YOU JUST KNOCK IT OFF?!" She shouted at them. The kids got scared and ran away from her in a comical way. She mumbled grumpy. "Rotten brats..." Serena then realized something. She gets up and walks around. "Where am I anyway?"

~Son Goten~

~Musutafu, Japan~

A little boy was laying down on what appeared to be sand. The boy's unconscious and begin to snore a bit until a few minutes later, He woke up and yawns. After he wakes up, he was shocked as he looks around and realized that he's in some beach which perfectly clean. "Where am I?"

Musutafu, Japan

A young man was laying on the thick branch of a tree, a straw hat covering his face. He was snoring peacefully, a bit drool coming out of his mouth.

Still asleep he didn't notice when a woodpecker came flying through the air and landed directly on his head. It took a look around, as if to make sure it was alone, and then focused its gaze back on the man. It slowly moved the straw hat aside and then suddenly the bird began to hammer with its sharp beak on the man's forehead, faster and faster.

"Ouch!" Luffy opened his eyes abruptly, hit himself on the head to get rid of whatever caused this annoying hammering and while doing so he lost the balance and fell from the tree. "Woah!" The woodpecker, obviously amused, flew to another tree while Luffy laid on the ground with his butt stuck in the air. "Damn bird..." He got back on his feet, found his straw hat lying some meters next him and put it back on his head. Then he let his gaze wander around, taking in his surroundings. "Huh...? Where am I?" He stretched his right arm and grabbed the branch he just fell off of to get back on the tree and made his way to the top, to find out his new location.

-Shun Kurosaki, Karakura Town-

In Karakura Town, a young, teal-haired man was laying on a building. He wore  a purple longcoat and grey pants. He slowly opened his eyes as the sun was rising. The man then quickly got up, with no memories of how he arrived to the town.

The last thing he remembered, is that he was travelling with a friend to another dimension, the fusion dimension. As he searched for his friend, he was wondering where he really was: Is this really the fusion dimension? No...It is far too quiet, and there is no sign of Academia here...And there is no sign of Edo here, either. The technology here is far too outdated here, so it can't be the Synchro or Standard dimension... Where exactly am I? Did I travel to an unfamiliar dimension by accident? 

He looked around the area, and found an unconscious girl, laying on another building, near the building the young man was located. She is sleeping on a building as well. This can't be a coincidence. I am not the only one who arrived here just now. I don't think she was travelling between the dimensions though... After he was thinking about the situation, the young man jumped to the building the girl was on, and attempted to wake her up: "Hey, wake up!", the young man said as he was touching her forehead to check if she is alright. 

-Killua Zoldyck, City Z-

A young white-haired boy was leaning on a building, sleeping.

His eyes started to open. After stretching a bit, he got up from his position.

I don't remember being in this city before, or that I ever travelled to this city in the first place. How did I arrive here?  As he was wondering where he was, he was scouting the area, noticing his friend, Gon who is located on the roof of one of the buildings with another, unfamiliar kid.

The boy went to the roof where the two boys were located and smiled. "Hey there, Gon. Making new friends already?" 

He then directed his attention to the other boy that was with Gon: "I am Killua. Who are you?" 

~City Z~

Gon's attention turned to a white haired friend of his. The appearance and voice was unmistakable. The happiness in Gon' body as he saw his friend.

"Hey Killua!" He greeted cheerfully. "Glad to see you here."

Gon and Killua... The Son boy thought. He heard Killlua's question of who he was right after introducing himself. "Oh! Son Gohan. Nice to meet you guys." He said.

Gohan never saw anyone like these two before. Then again, he was in a different place he was unfamiliar with. He looked around one more time. "Do you two know where I am?" He asked.

"Nope. I thought you would know, but you were unconscious just like I was." Gon said. He then jumped off the roof and landed on his feet in front of Gohan, which surprised the boy a bit. "One minute I'm on Whale Island, next thing I know I'm here. Wherever this is." He explained. Gohan nodded to Gon understanding the situation.

"Wait...Whale Island?" He asked. Gon nodded eagerly. "Yeah! That's where most of the fishermen go. You mean you've never been there?" Gon asked curiously.

"I've never even heard of it." Gohan responded. "Oh. Well, maybe you could visit sometime Gohan! That could be fun."

Gohan let a grin come through on his face. "Sure. Why not? Heh heh!" He said. "But first, let's find out where we are."

"Alright! Hnestly, I can't wait to explore this place. It's something new and I wanna see as much as I can!" He said with a smile. Gohan let out a chuckle to the boy. Already, he was starting to like him. He did seem to be the adventurous type.

~Musutafu, Japan~

On the beach, a man and woman were there walking across the beach holding hands. The man had short red hair and wore a yellow T-Shirt that said "SUNNY" with blue shorts and sandals. The woman had blonde hair and wore light summer wear with a sun hat, sunglasses on the hat, and a blue dress with sandals on. The man stopped his tracks as well as the woman did.

"Hiro...What's wrong?" The woman asked.

"Lucy...There's just something on my mind that I've been wanting to ask you..."

The man then turned around and kneeled down. He took out a small purple box and held it up, surprising Lucy.

"Lucy...Will you-"

~Karakura Town~

The red haired girl slowly stirred to wake up. Her eyes slowly opened. The girl's vision slowly cleared up as she saw who woke her up. "...." Her head started to throb, making her whimper a little. "Ow...." She held her head as she rose up. "M-My head..." She softly said. The pain died down a bit as soon as she fully regained consciousness. "...Who....Who am I?" She asked. She then looked up at the boy that woke her up. "Who are you...? Do you know?"  

Kotetsu decided to begin to hurry away from the scene he had created. He definitely did not want to be around when the car's owner came by to see that their vehicle had been crushed underneath his hero suit. Though he had no idea where to hurry around to. He didn't even know where he was! Not to mention people kept looking at him. Some even taking pictures with their phones, much to his dismay. "Alright, I better start looking for Bunny too." Kotetsu muttered to himself. However as he analyzed where he was going to go, a new voice spoke up and brought his attention to them. "Hey, are you in cosplay or something?" A kid asked, their phone already pointing at Kotetsu and recording as they did. "Cosplay? Not at all! I'm Wild Tiger. Superhero, you know?" Kotetsu said cheerfully. "...never heard of you." The kid scoffed. "You must be a really lame one then. Not to mention you're old." Kotetsu gasped, almost insulted. "H-Hey! Respect your elders now!" Kotetsu hissed. He paused, taking into account that at the very least, heroes did exist in this city. "Hey, what's the name of this place, anyways? The city?" Kotetsu asked. The kid stared at him confused. "Musufatu? Duh. Old and senile. No wonder I haven't heard of you." The kid cooed, chuckling to itself, much to Kotetsu's dismay. "Musufatu...right." Kotetsu admitted, he had never heard of this city before. At least he confirmed, he was nowhere near Sternbild. "Well, walk along kid." Kotetsu said, and with that, he walked away. "Hey, Bunny, did you hear all that?" Kotetsu asked. "I did. I've never heard of anywhere named Musufatu. Are we in a whole other country?" Barnaby wondered. Kotetsu rubbed the back of his head. "I have no idea! Wait, where are you?!" "Trying to find you...Kotetsu, do you see an H Shaped Building where you're at?" Barnaby asked. Kotetsu looked around, his eyes landing on the particularly shaped building way in the distance, among many other buildings. "Yeah?" "We shall meet there." Kotetsu groaned. "Why is it always the furthest building, too? We don't even have our motorbikes with us to make it any easier." With that, Kotetsu hurried to meet up with his partner.

The jelly man sat up to take a better look at his surroundings.  "A beach?  What am I doing on a beach?"  he asked himself.  He takes a moment to consider investigating what he just heard.  But then he thought:  Wait a minute....​   He sees the beach was perfectly clean and the sun felt just right.  "Whatever made that noise can wait.  This is a perfect chance to get a tan on."  The jelly man lays on his back, puts on some shades, and places a tanning tray(?) on his torso.  "Jelly Jiggler, you're gonna be one caramel coated jelly."   Jelly mumbles with an eager smile.

Don Patch struggles as he crawls his way from under the tree he was on.  Stomping onto his feet in fury he shouts:  "Alright, who was the maniac that chopped the tree down?!"  He quickly spots the afro man holding the axe in his left hand and a sign that read "Lumberjack Expert" in his right.  Don Patch​:  "Bobobo!  I should've known!"  Marching angrily towards him, Don Patch shouts:  "Bobobo!  Why did you chop down that tree when I was on it?!"  "You were out cold and I had to do something to wake you up."  Bobobo replied while tossing aside the items in his hands.  Don Patch:  "Aren't there several other ways you could've done that?"  Bobob​:  "Yes, but they wouldn't have been as fun."  "You jerk."  Don Patch responds. 

Looking all around, he then asks:  "So where are we anyway?"  "We're in a city.  Other than that, no idea."  Bobobo answers.  Bobobo:  "Let's take a look around.  See if any of our friends are here too."  Don Patch​:  "Good idea."  Bobobo and Don Patch start walking to the nearest street to look for some clues.

Edited by Ultimus Grid

Even in Karakura Town, a place where many ghosts and spirits unseen to the naked eye inhabit, something even more abnormal was making its residence here, a visible one at that: A large, sleeping pirate cyborg.

In an alleyway: Franky, said cyborg, was lying face down on the ground, his mouth hung open as drool slowly filtered out and from his nose, a tiny bubble of compressed air increasing and decreasing in size with every loud snore.

Eventually, the bubble filled with too much air and popped, the noise filling Franky's ears and reawakening him. Grumbling as he sat up in place, the cyborg wiped his face and chin of the remaining drool.

"That's weird... I don't normally doze off like that... huh?" He examined his location. "This sure ain't the Thousand Sunny. Did we land? Hey wait, where is everybody?" Franky sat up, his head almost reaching the roofs of the buildings lined up on the alleyway's sides.

"Yo, Luffy! Ussop? Nami? Anybody?!" Franky walked out of the alleyway. "Man, I should install some sensors... oh well. Better start lookin' around." 

Akame - Karakura Town

Akame's eyes slowly opened, allowing her to take in her surroundings. She quickly noticed that she wasn't in her own bedroom back at the Night Raid HQ; she instead found herself on top of a building in an unfamiliar town. She quickly got to her feet and scanned her surroundings, confirming that she had no clue where she was. Why am I here...? She leaped off the building and dove into the alleyways beneath, trying to keep to the shadows in order to scout out the town. It seemed relatively empty; it also didn't really seem like it was under Imperial control, as no guards seemed to be around either. Regardless, she chose to stick to the darkness and try to find anyone who could help her. Maybe I can find someone else I know here... She began her stroll through the town, keeping a hand gripped on Murasame's hilt in case she needed it.

After walking a while, she thought she heard a loud voice nearby. She sneaked in the direction the voice came from, eventually finding a tall, blue-haired man. He certainly didn't seem like a soldier, but Akame still decided to proceed with caution. He seems a little strange... I don't know when I'll come across someone else, though. She slowly approached the man, keeping one hand on Murasame and the other at her side. She'd observed Leone enough to know a little bit about how to encounter people like this, even if stealth and quick assassinations were her real strong suits. "Excuse me, sir. Would you be able to tell me anything about where we are?" She asked in a calm tone.

"Excuse me, sir. Would you be able to tell me anything about where we are?"

"Huh?" Franky looked around, his large stature preventing him from the young girl next to him showing up in his peripheral. Looking down though, he was able to spot her, lifting up the sunglasses with one of his large fingertips.

"Oh! So there is life around here. For a second, I was wondering if I ended up in some kinda ghost town."

"The name's Franky! The most amazing cybernetic shipwright this side of... uh... wherever we are. Yeah, that's the thing, I just woke up a little while ago and I don't know where this place is either."

Karakura Town - Giorno Giovanna

Protect the Daughter.

An assignment was an assignment; anything to get closer to the boss, to get closer to the top of the elongated pyramid of Operatives and Pawns that made up Passione. Giorno wasn't one who forgets their aim. However, something... peculiar had occurred. Something that even he couldn't identify nor ignore. His number one priority would have to be changed temporarily. Where was he?

Giorno had awoken, not to the breaking of dawn, but to the chatter of nearby strangers. Not one to waste time being groggy, Giorno picked himself up off of the frigid cement, and towards the gaggle.

"...where we are?" Giorno, it had seemed, walked right into the start of a conversation he wanted to be a part of. As it continued, however, it seemed that both had been just as oblivious as he.

"Excuse me, but uh, Franky?" Giorno interrupted, "It seems to me that we're all in the same conundrum. My name is Giorno, I'm a tourist of sorts."

Edited by Shard the Gentleman

"Excuse me, but uh, Franky?" Giorno interrupted--

"Hmm?"

"It seems to me that we're all in the same conundrum. My name is Giorno, I'm a tourist of sorts."

"Tourist, huh? That's a bit of a weird title."

"Hey, come to think of it..." Franky turned back to Akame. "You got a sword there. Are you supposed to be some kind of swords-woman or something?"

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Barnaby reached the building first, landing in front of the gates of the building as he looked up. "U.A. High." He read. He quickly used his suit to connect to the local satellite signal, connecting to the internet. "Search of U.A. High." Barnaby spoke, his visor quickly looking up local information about the place and displaying it for him. Apparently, it was a High School for superheroes, much like the Hero Academy he had attended himself. What was this place? "Bunny!!!" Kotetsu yelled, running over to his partner, panting as he struggled to catch his breath from the running he had done. He gasped for breath before stopping in front of Barnaby. "You-" He breathed. "There you are." More breaths. "I was worried." Barnaby chuckled. "I was more worried for you, Kotetsu." Barnaby admitted, looking back at the building. "This is a hero academy. Well, high school." Barnaby explained. "Huh? A hero academy here too?" Kotetsu asked, rubbing the back of his head. This place was ever so similar to their own city, yet ever so different at the same time. It was confusing, and exhausting. "It's like we entered into another dimension where we don't exist!" Kotetsu said. It happened once. Couldn't help but to think that it could happen again. "Don't be silly. We are simply in a very different place...with some similarities." Barnaby said, trying to sound logical. "Well, what do you want to do? We can't even contact Saito." Kotetsu said as he crossed his arms. He looked around at the city once more. "I guess we can just explore and try to find someone who might know how we got here?" "Well, I don't see any other way with our current situation." Barnaby admitted with a small sigh. Kotetsu tapped Barnaby's back. "Oh relax, Bunny! Surely the other guys will be able to handle any trouble until we get back!" Kotetsu said cheerfully. "I guess...but that also means that they will get an advantage to score up points while we're away." "Well...yeah there's that."

Karakura Town - Akame

Being up close to Franky made the size difference even more notable to Akame. Of course, it didn't bother her. She'd dealt with Danger Beasts far larger than him. Besides, he seemed rather laid-back and friendly to her. She determined that she could probably trust him. Another man approached the two, and he seemed to be just as confused as they were. It seems like getting answers won't be as easy as I'd hoped... She nodded in response to Franky's question. "Yes, I am." She had a feeling that introducing herself as an assassin probably wouldn't make her come off as very friendly, so she decided sticking to Franky's assumed title would work more in her favor. "My name is Akame. Since we all seem to be lost here, why don't we work together? That should make getting out of here a lot easier," she suggested. "Do you two have any means of defending yourselves as well?"

City Z - Sarada Uchiha

Sarada found herself passed out on a bench in an odd town. It was clearly nothing like her own home in the Hidden Leaf Village, and it definitely didn't seem like any of the other Hidden Villages she knew of. "Is this some kind of weird Genjutsu...?" she wondered aloud. She stood up and tried to get a sense of her surroundings. Nothing seemed familiar, but if this wasn't an illusion, she'd probably find someone to help her figure out what had happened. She started running through the city, glancing at all of the alleys and side streets she passed by, hoping to find someone who could point her back home. "Oh man, mom's probably worried sick right now..."

~Serena/Sailor Moon~

~City Z~

Serena walks around the city as the Cars passed by, people walking and some are talking to each other. She looks around while walking. "I don't know this city at all. Where's Luna and the Scouts? Wherever they at, I gotta find them-" Serena then bumped into one of the boys. The one she bumped into has black hair and some kind of weird purple clothing and the other has black hair as but with green clothes. And last one has white hair and wears white and purple-ish clothes.

~Son Goten~

~Musutafu, Japan~

Goten begin to walks around as he looks around. "Trunks! Mom! Gohan!" He yelled. He scratch his head and was confused. "I don't remember seeing this place. Last time I remembered, I was training with Trunks and then, everything went black and...." he said while trying to remember. "Oh, sorry about that." She apologized.

Edited by Yessie Maltese

"Do you two have any means of defending yourselves as well?"

"Oh-ho, you bet I do girly!" Franky exclaimed. "Just look at me! What you're seeing here all I need for self-defense!" He then titled to one side and brought his arms together, the two star halves on his forearms combining into one.

"Bearing the dreams and wonder of all men, this machine you see has come alive, and its name is 'Armored Me'!!" Franky relaxed himself but continued on:

"Check it! I got everything I could possibly need! Massive arms built for wicked combat maneuvers and various holding compartments for tools and weapons!" Franky flexed his arms. "Detachable skin made for easy-fix injuries and battle wounds!" Franky pinched his cheek. "Extra enclosed hands for even more additional modifications!" Franky showed his right palm, which then opened to reveal a smaller robotic hand inside.

"And see my nose? I call this 'Franky Hair Salon'!" Franky pressed down his nose down like a button for three seconds and his hairstyle then changed from a simple short cut to a wild mohawk. "Just a press and hold, and you've got an entire array of stylin' doos!" Franky repeated the process a couple more times, his hairstyle cycling from the mohawk to a pompadour, a sidecut, what looked like a pair of stag beetles, a pair of pigtails, and then finally back to this standard cut.

"Still not impressed? How about I brighten your perspective with a little FRANKYYYYY...!!" Franky pumped out his massive chest, his exposed nipples lighting up like an array of headlights. "--NIPPLE LIGHTS!" The lights turned off.

"And you ain't even seen nothing yet! Oh man, just thinking about it's got me extra fired up this week!" Franky once again fell into his signature pose with his arms forming the star. "SUUUUUUPEEEEEEER!!"

~Musutafu, Japan~

This moment was interrupted once Goten's voice chimed. The man let out a sigh, but the woman did not take this lightly one bit.

"S-S-SORRY!? DO YOU REALIZE WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE!?" She yelled out, furious at the child. "Hang on, Lucy, hang on." The man said calmly, placing his hand on the woman's back. "You seem lost, little one. Doesn't look like you're from around here."

The blonde haired woman had her arms crossed, turning away from the child. "This is Musutafu, Japan. It's a big place, especially in the city."

The man reached in his back pocket and took out a map of the place. "Here you go. This should help you a bit. It's a map of the entire location here. I'm sure you'll find your way through here now."

"Well... this is new."

Standing on a rooftop, Boruto examined his surroundings. He had no memory of how he got here, he had only been in that place for a few moments, and was now looking for other signs of life. Rinse and repeat.

Boruto started hopping from rooftop to rooftop using his ninja speed and coordination.

She started running through the city, glancing at all of the alleys and side streets she passed by, hoping to find someone who could point her back home. "Oh man, mom's probably worried sick right now..."

Boruto spotted Sarada, a familiar face.

"Oh hey, Sarada!" Boruto said, leaping down to ground level and landing beside her. "Looks like I wasn't the only one that wound up in this weird place. Where the heck are we?"

Musutafu, Japan

Being on top of a tree Luffy looked around, searching for any familiar places or faces. "Zoro! Franky! Chopper! Anybody! Where are you guys?" He shouted but unfortunately no one answered.

"Ah well, they can take care of themselves. Time to check out this place some more." Then Luffy spotted a beach in the distace.

"Ohh! Maybe the Sunny is somewhere down there!"

He jumped off the tree, took several steps back with his used looking sandals and then stretched both of his arms to grab just the top the tree he has been standing on mere seconds ago.

"Alright, this should do it." With high speed Luffy shortened the length of his stretched arms again, causing him to fly up in the air and straight at the beach like a missile.

Just a few seconds later he was already about to land on the beach, but he got a problem: he couldn't slow down. Next problem was that he was about to crash right into a couple and a young boy with black spiky hair and orange clothes.

"Wahh!! Out of the way!"

He shouted and in the next moment slammed into the beach with his head, which got stuck in the sand. Luffy mumbled some inaudible curses and after some seconds managed to free his head from the sand. He let out a long sigh.

"Phew! Guess I was a bit too fast, hehe."

The blonde haired woman looked pretty angry now, her whole clothes covered by the sand Luffy has stirred up. Luffy then looked up at the young boy, saw the map in his hands and got curious. "Hey! I'm Monkey D. Luffy, do you know where I am here?" He asked, completely ignoring the woman and the man standing next to her.

~City Z~

"And I am glad to see you as well, Gon."

After Gohan introduced himself, Killua smiled at him "It is nice to meet you too, Gohan."

Killua was surprised when Gon and Gohan said they arrived to the city like he did-they found themselves in the city after waking up: "Wait, you mean that you both found yourselves unconscious here? The last thing I remember was just travelling with Alluka, my little sister." He looked at Gohan as he clarified it to him. "Thankfully, we were travelling with 2 bodyguards hired by our family, so she should be fine."

Killua started to analyze the situation: "As for how we arrived here- It could be that a Nen user just used his Nen to transport us to this city...but why would he do that?" Killua did not explain what Nen is to Gohan, since he noticed that Gohan had control of his own aura, so he assumed Gohan knew what Nen is...even though it did feel a bit different from a regular Nen. 

Killua wasn't surprised in the slightest from Gon's reaction about exploring the place, and was about to remark something about him, but was interrupted by a girl bumping into Gohan. Killua was surprised by the situation: How exactly did she manage to bump into him with all that large space around here?

He then remarked Gon:"Man, you always manage to attract the weirdest people around, Gon"

~Karakura Town~

Shun was wondering about the girl's memories: She doesn't remember anything about herself? She did just arrive here- could this be another side effect? 

"My name is Shun Kurosaki. And unfortunately, I don't know who you are. I just arrived here, in the same manner you did, in fact. Do you at least remember your own name? "

He then wandered into thoughts again: She is just a middle school girl...I can't just leave her here.She will slow me down, but I have to help her. Shun never liked it when other people slowed him down, and sometimes he would just work alone if that happened, but in this case, he had to ensure she was safe and couldn't just abandon her to an unfamiliar town.

After a while, he slightly smiled, then talked to her: "We can scout the area around here. Maybe we will be able to find someone who can help you."  

~City Z~

"Nen? What's Ne- WOAH!" Before Son Gohan could finish his question, he was suddenly tackled down along with Gon by a yellow bun haired girl. Was there anything else that could happen today that he wasn't expecting?...

"Let us help." Gon helped the girl get up from her fall, not minding the fact that she bumped into the two of them. "There you go. My name's Gon." He said, greeting her.

Gohan turned back to Killua to finish his sentence. "So Killua, what did you mean you said that somebody used "Nen"?" He asked.

~Musutafu, Japan~

The woman was steaming hot by now. In fact, she was so mad, her face was really turning red. "Oh dear..." The man said, covering his ears.

The woman's ears let out steam like a train whistle and yelled out with full force, "GO AWAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!!" The utter force of the booming volume of her voice was enough to send Luffy and Goten flying way out of the Beach along with some sand. The woman then scoffed at them with her arms crossed.

~Karakura Town~

"M-My name...?" The girl said, sort of confused. "My name is...My name is...Haru's name is..." She then gasped as soon as she finished her sentence. "Haru...My name is Haru!" She then quickly got up and jumped up and down in joy. "Haru! Haru! Haru! Haru!" She then stopped jumping. "Haru....Haru...." She knocked on her head, hoping to remember her last name. "Haru......Haru...Can't remember her last name..." She then looked up at Shun and nodded to his suggestion. "Right Mr. Shun." Haru then looked around. She could see that they were on a building. She looked to her left and saw a ladder that led to the ground. "Mr. Shun look! There's a ladder." She walked towards the ladder and started climbing down it. Once she made it down, Haru looked up called out to Shun. "I'm okay, Mr. Shun!"

Edited by kingdomhearts45

Musutafu, Japan

"Ah, this is great."  Jelly blissfully mumbled.  "No hair-hunt troopers, no super scary generals, and no rejection.  I haven't felt this happy in weeks."  But Jelly's relaxation ended when he heard a woman scream incredibly loud.  Irritated he shouts:  "Lady, can you PLEASE keep it down?!  A jelly is trying to tan in peace."  Jelly goes back into his state of bliss and works on his tan.

Going up the street Bobobo and Don Patch inspected everything they came across.  They didn't find anything under the cars.  Just some cake crumbs on a table outside of a store.  And they only found trash in some garbage cans.  They stopped at an intersection to take a break.  So far they couldn't find anyone they knew or any clues.  Don Patch crosses his arms and says:  "All that searchin' and not a thing."  "We barely explored this place.  Hm.  I think we should head there next."  Bobobo states while pointing towards the beach in the distance.  Don Patch​:  "Hold it Bobobo.  You made the last call,  so now it's my turn.  I say we go over there."  Don Patch points towards an alley that looks very suspicious and all too full of danger. 

Bobobo:  "We should go to the beach."  ​Don Patch​:  "We should go to the alley."  Bobob​:  "The beach."  Don Patch​:  "The alley."  ​Bobobo​:  "The beach!"  Don Patch​:  "The alley!"  Since the two of them couldn't come to an agreement, they figured only one thing could settle it.  Bobobo:  "Rock!"  Don Patch:  "Paper!"  Both​:  "Scissors!  Shoot!"  They both landed on rock.  They go again and land on scissors.  Then paper, scissors, rock, rock, paper, rock, scissors, rabbit feet, monkey paws, crabs, glue sticks, candy canes, etc.  They both stopped realizing neither had won yet.  Don Patch decides to do it one more time and lands on scissors.  Bobobo, on the other hand, slams an actual boulder on top of Don Patch.  "There!  Rock beats scissors.  Now we go to the beach."  Bobobo claims with a victory pose.  An unsatisfied Don Patch retaliates by slamming him with human-sized paper.  Don Patch​:  "Paper covers rock!  So now w-"  ​Bobobo​:  "That's it!"  Bobobo tackles Don Patch and they form a small dust cloud while trading blows.

Edited by Ultimus Grid

Reality Marble, ???

An orange haired boy walked among the snowy wasteland as far as the eye could see...Swords, The boy had one in his hand stabbing it into the ground and every few steps he'd summon another and stab it into the ground constantly without a care he looked up and at that exact moment darkness filled leaving nothing but an endless void of black.

"I've still yet to find that hill of swords."

Karakura Town, Shirou

Awaking the highest building within the city a boy in clothes tattered bandages wrapped around where his sweatshirts sleeve had been ripped and his jeans leg had been ripped he laid passed out...Eyes fluttered and the blue sky above is what filled the sight as Amber eyes opened the boy grabbed his head as he sat up... Where was he? letting out a sigh he took a moment to think the last thing he could remember was he had evoked Unlimited Blade Works and then nothing...

His reality marble must have somehow sent him wherever he was. He stood up brushing his hair to fix it the white streak of hair stood out like a sore thumb most would think it was just some form of Hair dye though in truth it was natural and it had started forming and even growing out more into his hair the more he had been using his mage craft even the spots of tan skin were noticeable.

Digging into his pocket he took out the class card. 'Archer' staring at it for a moment he activated a light engulfing him as he reappeared now dressed in his clothing a black chest plate with no sleeves under it a red tight long shirt that went down and stopped at his wrists moving down he wore now a pair of black leather pants and matching plated boots.

His hair now stood up with a red bandana wrapped around his forehead and a white cloak wrapped around his neck fluttering from the breeze moving below his waist cape fluttered occasionally with the breeze his amber eyes now being distinctly a more grayish hue. "...This isn't Fuyuki." He finally spoke aloud he had the abilities of Archer now allowing him to see everything from a distant it was like his vision had been enhanced drastically his vision landed on a shop though he was only interested in the first word. "Karakura?" He had never heard of this place it certainly wasn't in Japan yet here he was.

He summoned his bow and walk to one side it felt odd how the city felt lifeless... The mana in the air was odd one couldn't physically see it but it felt like two plains of existence merge here... He looked down his eyes spotting two people a boy looking his age and a middle school aged girl. 'Miyu...' he thought to himself just seeing a girl near or even his sisters age brought a frown to his face.

'Now isn't the time to beat yourself up Shirou' He thought his eyes glancing to another and three people an odd cyborg, a man and a girl with a sword... "I wonder..." It was a waste but his mana was full and his stamina...It even felt like his wounds were gone which just confused him what had happened to bring that about... "Let me see if this works."

He closed his amber irises focusing..."Trace on." he muttered his mana circuits going to work as it appeared... 'Caladbolg' He was going to use it's shot as a signal flare. "I hope they like fireworks." He joked to himself as he placed Caladbolg on the string using his reinforcement magic to reinforce his arms as he aimed up into that big blue sky.

"I am the bone of my sword"

"Caladbolg!"

And it fired the large fake spiral sword was launched into the sky and only moments later a large red explosion expanded into the blue sky like a large firework it was right above the tallest building in town. He sat down at the edge of the roof his bow disappearing. "Hopefully they'll show up." Feeling the wind impact from the explosion make his white cape flutter eventually it calming down.

He closed his eyes and once again he was back in the snowy wastes...

Stabbing sword after sword into the ground

SHINK....

SHINK....

SHINK...

SHINK...

"When will I find that hill of swords?"

Edited by TheKeyofRose