Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Clouded Sun

Info | Sign ups Gifted (Sign Ups | Discussion)

Did I read it right? Potentia gifts will grow alongside our characters? That would be awesome. As in everyone starts at basically level 1 with neutral karma. And on our choices we would have dramatic shifts in our power.

Zion's gimmick with light and dark could easily be influenced by karma and her mood. As for the 'starting strong' argument. Well. She is a goddess, but that doesn't mean she has to start at full power...maybe some sort of plot convenience thing? Lol.

Also I decided my character is gonna have a vendetta against gods. It will be in his bio.

Did I read it right? Potentia gifts will grow alongside our characters? That would be awesome. As in everyone starts at basically level 1 with neutral karma. And on our choices we would have dramatic shifts in our power.

Zion's gimmick with light and dark could easily be influenced by karma and her mood. As for the 'starting strong' argument. Well. She is a goddess, but that doesn't mean she has to start at full power...maybe some sort of plot convenience thing? Lol.

Also I decided my character is gonna have a vendetta against gods. It will be in his bio.

Yep. Exactly. Making choices, whether your good or bad will influence your power. Kinda like in the inFAMOUS games, but the thing is, all people make good AND bad choices. Your Potentia Gift can get really unique in that way. And I'll try to put you guys in difficult situations where wrong can seem right or right can seem wrong.

Sacrifice those who have a deadly plague or find a cure at the cost of more people that die? Rob a place in order to survive or trust yourself in the hands of the enemy? The decisions you make impact your power.

What if you were immortal? Hmmmm.....

Definitely in Zion's case, being a young God is much different than one that's been around. I think the way I'll limit Zion a bit is that as she goes on, she grows in power regardless of her decisions. But, in turn, she becomes less "human". This is why I wanted Zion to have a sacrifice; as she continues to live, she'll become more consumed, more obsessed with what she's lost in order to gain limitless power. I'll discuss with Sabre about it too down the line when I feel the time is right, but I think this will be the most interesting course of action.

Sorry I'm late. ^^; I was sick a few days ago, but I'm getting better. Anyways, let's begin. :3

Name: Yunaluxia Orchid (Yuna)

Species: Toria

Appearance: b23f3ac9d28eb168019d374e983e0ec1.png

Ingenium Gift: Singing.

Potentia Gift: Energy Siphon. Yuna can allows someone or herself to borrow her or another persons energy.

Background: A young girl who lives in Rinde. At the age of 4, Yuna lost her family by an assassin. The assassin was going to kill her, but was saved by her father as he slashes the assassin's face and lost his left eye. The assassin retreated and Yuna's father is severely wounded. Before he died, he told her "be happy, be brave, no matter what happens." Yuna was sad and depressed after her family's death. However, she was late adopted by an old man named Cielo. As years passed, she loses her memories of her family.

Personality: shy, kind, timid and caring.

Weapon, if any: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/4/40/FFXI_Polearm_9A.png/revision/latest?cb=20120712084405

Religion, if any: Ino

Other important info: she loves flowers, especially orchids. She's scared of heights and fire. loves sweet food. likes romantic things. She's single and also Straight.

Character Theme, if any:

Hopefully this is ok. xD

Of course it's okay! Accepted!

I like that Yuna's Ingenium Gift is singing. I was hoping that someone would go for it. I'm really aiming for the Ingenium Gift to reflect what makes you human. Although you got these awesome badass powers, it's what makes you a grounded, living person. Of course, martial arts is great - being disciplined for example from martial artistry is something in and of itself. But even if it's something so simple, it just adds so much to your character.

Yep. Exactly. Making choices, whether your good or bad will influence your power. Kinda like in the inFAMOUS games, but the thing is, all people make good AND bad choices. Your Potentia Gift can get really unique in that way. And I'll try to put you guys in difficult situations where wrong can seem right or right can seem wrong.

Sacrifice those who have a deadly plague or find a cure at the cost of more people that die? Rob a place in order to survive or trust yourself in the hands of the enemy? The decisions you make impact your power.

What if you were immortal? Hmmmm.....

Definitely in Zion's case, being a young God is much different than one that's been around. I think the way I'll limit Zion a bit is that as she goes on, she grows in power regardless of her decisions. But, in turn, she becomes less "human". This is why I wanted Zion to have a sacrifice; as she continues to live, she'll become more consumed, more obsessed with what she's lost in order to gain limitless power. I'll discuss with Sabre about it too down the line when I feel the time is right, but I think this will be the most interesting course of action.

Of course it's okay! Accepted!

I like that Yuna's Ingenium Gift is singing. I was hoping that someone would go for it. I'm really aiming for the Ingenium Gift to reflect what makes you human. Although you got these awesome badass powers, it's what makes you a grounded, living person. Of course, martial arts is great - being disciplined for example from martial artistry is something in and of itself. But even if it's something so simple, it just adds so much to your character.

Thanks. I'll probably make another character later. ;3

Name: Hanz Arstor

Species: Ryuh

Appearance:

1d7229fc30e24077b7e6c6d89cac8bc9.png

Ingenium Gift: Taking care of animals.

Potentia Gift: Void. "Null" "The Element of Ruin", etc. 

His blessing, his curse. Hanz was born with this power and has first hand experience on the nightmarish power it contains, but also the potential for it to do good. However whether he sees the world as deserving of good or bad is unknown to him.

The power allows him to control pure nothingness, literaly controling matter per say. He can materialize weapons, create artificial beings and even erase existing matter, be it objects or his enemies. (Albeit he cannot completely erase a living being). This power is extremely destructive and powerful. 

He can use it to cast devastating void spells at range, ranging from simple void blasts to full on miniature black holes once he charges enough magic, to materializing swords, spears, axes and whatnot to assist him. Strangely enough Hanz likes to materialize a void-like being known he calls Hin, which takes the form of an eagle, often only coming to life on his command or to interact with the environment. he gave the eagle-like being free will and sentience. And seems to be great friends with it. He is capable of tapping into the birds view for scouting, to command it as well as casting magic from it as well (Aerial bombardment :D).

He can also use it to dematerialize himself for small periods of time, to avoid combat by using it to bypass undetected, or to dodge an attack in battle, he cannot maintain it long, and he materializes soon after. He cannot do this multiple times in a row, a maximum of three, needing a cooldown between them.

His power is still growing, and more ways to utilize it both in battle and outside, will be discovered as the story progresses.

Background: Born with a high ammount of magic, coming from being a child of two magic potentia parents, both of the holy element, Hanz grew up being taught how to utilize magic, however, much to his parents horror and dismay, Hanz did not inherit holy magic...he was born with a potentia of his own...Void, the power over the complete absense of matter, this powerful, uncontrollable power was the reason his parents hid him from the outside world at first, however as time passed and he learned how to control his power they allowed him to fraternize with his other village neighbors.

Born in a simple, humble village in Rinde, with the belzivue religion as its chosen following, Hanz grew up happy, free of worry and care, but his parents knew that his power was not natural...or thought so anyway, and tried their best to incentivize and convince Hanz that his power was unholy, and that in order to purify it, he would have to hide it from others until the day of his pilgrimage, in which he would be purified by the god. 

As Hanz grew up, he was very fond of animals, he would often visit the farmstead of his village and help out with the animals, cows, dogs, even birds, one of which he had saved one day, having found it near death on the side of the road, a beautiful baby eagle, he nursed it back to health, and the bird saw him as its mother pretty much, never letting go of him, always next to him, he named the bird 'Hin' they were inseparable and were always together, and Hanz loved the bird as much as it loved him. Regardless of what his parents thought of bringing animals into the homestead.

Like many of the Belzivue religion praise a god, who in turn blesses them. Hanz was born into this religion, and he followed it faithfully until around his fifteenth birthday, where his entire life fell apart, the villagers, having learned of Hanz's potentia's gift, stormed his homestead, with pitchforks and weapons in hand, this was all due to him showing his power to the village chief's daughter, whom he was deeply in love with. And against his parent's demands and begs, the village chief sentenced him to an execution, for his power was considered "Unholy" and "Unnatural". Something which his village detested. 

Imprisoned and mistreated, starved until the day of his execution, Hanz received constant letters of his family and his beloved, courtesy of Hin, who would constantly fly over to his cell's window to check up on him. Until the day his bird was caught...and shot down by archers... the day the guards brought the eagle's lifeless corpse to show him Hanz's demeanor changed completely, deeply disturbed by his friend's death...He entered a state of shock. And he stood like that until the day of his execution. Silent, lifeless, and without a word. Hanz's day was up. 

As he went up the scaffolding to be executed,his parents...resisted, they attacked with all they could, to save his son, this action shook Hanz out of his shock, only to immediately see his parents murdered in front of his eyes for openly attacking authorities. This caused something to snap within Hanz's head, as his void power flared devastatingly, engulfing the area surrounding him, notably the scaffolding, and the poor executioner, both of which were completely erased from existence itself. Nothing was left. As Hanz stood, to face the might of his village.

Hanz marched onto his village, tightly bound and starved, weak, he did not care, his power flaring, his eyes glowing white, with no iris, he simply attacked with magic, many guards in their last ditch attempt stabbed him through his gut, but little blood came out, only...matter oozed out of his wounds. Stabbed, cut, it didn't take long for Hanz to collapse from his wounds, but in a last ditch effort he enveloped himself and the entire courtyard, of his village in what seemed like a black hole, uncontrollable energy coursing through him, his mind already in tatters from the pain and heartbreak. In a few moments the entire courtyard, especially some of the ground was completely gone. Hanz himself was gone as well.

Hanz reappeared two years later, keeping the memory of his childhood, but now he was not the village kid who all loved, he was now the "Phantom". Whom almost all the villages of Rinde feared, considered an anomaly and an abomination. Hanz sets off wandering throughout the land. Needless to say with a hefty bounty on his head.

Personality: Cold, calculating, pragmatic, unnervingly calm and bold. Especially rude and sarcastic to religious people.

Hanz is a tough figure to read. but to those lucky enough to have him as a close friend, they will see a kind, caring, and endearing person. Hanz absolutely despises being alone, such is the reason he created a...artificial replica of Hin, which he knows is not the bird, but a lifeless shell. He simply keeps the replica around to remind him of his fateful companion...and to not feel alone.

Hanz will go out a limb, he will sacrifice anything and anyone to save a dear friend of his should they find themselves in trouble, he will do anything in his power to protect his loved ones, and care for them. However whoever dares threaten him or his friends, will face his wrath. 

Hanz will try to keep out of a fight when needed, but he is not afraid to go all out should he need to.

He carries a deep hatred for gods and religion, for what type of religion and gods would have let him be tortured and his family killed. He does not believe the gods care for their subjects. And will openly call others out for their religious beliefs, albeit he will respect them should he see their conviction as worthy, or if the person is kind of heart.

Weapon, if any: A myriad of weapons, Hanz can materialize swords, daggers, shields, greatswords, spears all in the blink of an eye and a snap of his fingers. He can use most of them effectively without much problem.

Albeit he prefers the sword and spear the best, he is not afraid to be flexible with his loadout. 

Religion, if any: Complete hatred towards gods, often hostile to their presence. Hopes to one day show the world their "true" nature should he ever get the chance.

Other important info:

- He loves meat, kind of ironic. Especially Chicken.

- He also likes Fishing.

- Loves hats. Especially Fedoras, expect him to glee like a little child should he be given one. Very uncharacteristic of him.

Character Theme, if any:

It is DONE.

Also that show of power in his Bio is purely cutscene power to the max, he will not do all of that unless given permission to in the RP...at least not until the endgame.

Holy firetruck that must be the longest Bio I have ever done.

Edited by Scrapmaster

Accepted.

The bio is firetrucking awesome. It captures the essence of what I was looking for — difficult decisions. Accept your fate or betray your hometown! It works so perfectly! I think I might have to tweak my Gift a bit though... I'm feeling a little underpowered xD

But I actually have a lotta damn good powers up my sleeve that I'm hoping to introduce. One each plot arc probably.

I knew you'd make a badass xD Can't wait for what Nero has in store!

Thanks. I'll probably make another character later. ;3

;3 All cool. Great stuff.

I am going to add a character theme because I forgot those exist lolololol

Ayyy, nice! Just listened to it, and it caught me off guard honestly! Very intense and cool!

I see a lot of us got that FF hype still lingering xD

Edited by Clouded Sun

Eh. Your character is alright. Probably has the most growth potential of all. If what you are saying is true.

Meanwhile il be making black holes everywhere. Lol

Might be right about that. I've got some ideas in mind... about seven.

Edited by Clouded Sun

Character Sheet

Name: Invidia Reyes

Species: Ryuh

Appearance: Facial Appearance:

Armour Appearance:

a718979f97894e46769e433598ba5599.jpg

Ingenium Gift: Sculpting/Carving, often making works of art with a piece of wood, a knife and time.

Potentia Gift: Darkness, The Shadow, "The Element of Death" whatever they wish to call it.

The Power of Darkness is a touchy one at best and being able to control it requires a great will. Invidia is, for all intents and purposes, filled with this power, it makes up his very being right to the core, his Soul is dark, his Heart black yet still warm, everything making up his existence is bound by the tight embrace of the shadows. His capacity for good and evil remains much the same, thus his moral compass remains intact as of now though some still fear his abilities regardless.

Currently, he is able to manipulate the dark energies that come with being so imbued with a power so dark, said energies manifesting as telekinesis capable of lifting up objects and people along with offensive forces that can "shred" an enemy by attacking them at the molecular level which weakens them to further punishment, that power is simply named "Warp". The usage of Dark Energy covers Invidia in a blue-violet aura with white-coloured energy with a blue tint flaring from particular points of his body as well and makes many distinctive noises. (Think Biotics from the Mass Effect Series.)

Primarily, he tends to manipulate the Shadows and Darkness itself and as they make up the vast majority of his being, he can get quite creative. "Shadow Step" is a short range teleport with a long start-up time and telltale visual and sound based cues, but it allows for him to re-position himself wherever needed. Failing that, he can seemingly become what appears to be mostly smoke and shadows and travel very quickly and as he's not limited by weight, can even fly. This "Wraith Form" however is straining, painful and while he wouldn't show it to others, it is enough for him to only be able to use the power for a limited time before needing to reform his body and wait for his body to be ready to do so again.

Lastly regarding current abilities, he can use a powerful ability: "Death Blossom". Partially Wraith Forming and expelling Darkness around him, he is able to spin around rapidly while only advancing slowly, but during this, whatever weapon his has equipped will prove far more deadly as several afterimages spin with him as he can fire wildly, doing great damage to those within the radius. His particular favourite weapons to use this move with are Dual Shotguns. Death Blossom is draining and once he's used it, he has to wait a very, very long time before his body is ready to use it again, plus it has a start-up time and he is vulnerable while using it.

Background: Born in Lieth to parents with Potenia Gifts of Light for his Mother and Pyromancy for his Father, they were both surprised, yet accepting of their son's Umbran nature, so he was able to receive their complete love and care...for the little time they were alive, as when he was 14, they were murdered by a petty thief with no heart, who taunted the boy before leaving him alive, but alone. The boys power was great and as such, he was taken in by a branch of Scientists who were greatly interested in his potential, only a few of them genuinely cared for his life and they were the ones he grew close to, particularly a woman who bore striking similarities to Invidia's Mother, right down to her golden hair locks and her light blue eyes. Back then, Invidia's Darkness was merely a power, an ability, but the scientists wanted to push the boundaries and explore his potential, subjecting him to many experiments, all painful and draining but the female scientist, named Isabella, kept him going with her emotional support, hoping the benefits would make all this pain the teenage boy was going through worth it in the end.

This went on until he was 21 years old, where the scientists ambition began to consume them and they went too far. Their biggest experiment in years was about to begin: Subjecting Invidia to energies and forces that would alter his body to accommodate more Darkness and thus, more power and potential. His survival was up in the air, but even if Invidia said no, they would never take that for an answer, their insatiable curiosity wouldn't allow it. Only Isabella raised concerns and the scientists seemingly listen, reassuring her it would be all right and he would make it, so she allowed it. This experiment was trying for Invidia, his body torn apart at the molecular level, but his growing power and energies pulled him back together and despite a few scares, he pulled through. The experiment was a success...in the minds of the scientists however, only partially.

They wanted to see how he would benefit from emotional trauma and since he had already lost his parents, they knew he would react strongly to what they had planned. While he was still strapped into the device that ripped him apart not moments ago, Isabella was brought into the room, it all at first appearing as the scientists in charge had brought her in to show that Invidia had survived. It was only when they punched her in the gut and forced her to her knees with a gun to her head did Invidia's relieved smile deteriorate into an expression of despair, his words those of bargaining, begging for her life to be spared as he desperately tried to not have history repeat. The head scientist chuckled, appeared to lower his weapon...and shot her in the knee, then again in the kidney, her upper shoulder, making her scream as much as possible, only ending her life with 4 shots to the head and heart just to rub it in.

The killing of Isabella, the only other motherly figure Invidia had, was the scientists last living act. Invidia's power flared, the device restraining him was obliterated and the scientists were massacred in his blind rage, the head scientist in particular, the executioner, was plastered across the ceiling as a red paste. He then went on to kill all personnel within the facility, even though most of them had no idea what the other scientists did, all they saw was a rampaging dark mist that ended their lives without mercy. The last of the personnel was thrown into the Power Generator which overloaded and exploded, the surge of power cutting off electricity to a nearby hospital, killing 50 critical patients in need of life support. Invidia was almost completely consumed by this realization and subsequent grief, only keeping his sanity for Isabella's sake, to at least honour her memory. He swiftly departed the ruins, all records of his experiments and involvement were lost in his rampage, but all memories still remain.

Several years later, Invidia emerged as an Assassin, a hired killer, trained in hand-to-hand combat, weapons training and stealth, so far having killed many targets, but all of which indicate a pattern: This assassin would only kill those of an immoral nature, horrible people, those who deserve justice. He wouldn't knowingly take a contract that kills an innocent man or woman and will never harm children. His specific targets along with his methods all indicate he is trying to redeem himself, to achieve the peace he has never known.

Personality: Deeply spiritual, professional, socially adept, pragmatic and ruthless, Invidia knows precisely what he is doing when it comes to assassination, though outside of killing, he is capable of interacting with people, quite well in fact, one of which was a skilled engineer who built his armour and weapons. He has come to accept his powers of the Dark, feeling no shame despite the occasional person being afraid of him as a result and he has a strong belief in justice. The people who deserve his wrath however, he will go out of his way to make them fear him.

Despite his being hired to kill a target and anyone who gets in the way, Invidia will go out of his way to help innocents and anyone else caught in the crossfire without hesitation and he often prays after completing a kill, to the various Gods of Croianth.

He deeply sympathises with anyone who has suffered hardship like him or more so due to his understanding of their situation and when his friends earn his trust, he is deeply dedicated to them, considering them brothers or sisters, coming to their defense if threatened.

Weapons: Like a good assassin, Invidia carries many weapons for different situations:

M-19 Falcon Sniper Rifle:

Long-range weapon of choice for Invidia, high powered, bolt action rifle that can fire five shots before requiring Thermal Clip ejection.

"Rpnt" Shotguns:

Excellent close-range weaponry, each holding 4 shots before Thermal Clip ejection. Usually only one is used, but the second comes out for Death Blossom.

SR-1 Pulse Rifle:

Directed energy weapon, rapid-fire medium range assault rifle in functionality. This gun uses thermal clips and can fire a considerable amount of shield-shredding bolts before eject.

Religion, if any: Croianth.

Other important info:

- Enjoys video games and anything involving computers.

- His favourite food is noodles. God damn, they are amazing.

- His casual clothing always involves a Longcoat, a very distinctive black one too, along with a hat.

- His Assassin Alias is: "Archangel".

Character Theme: 

I have another character in mind, but I'll hold off while I await judgement by you, Sun. :)

I made a long ass post. Be prepared.

Right now, I just want you guys to come to Kalace, capital of Lieth for a visit. From there, we'll begin fleshing out the story. You can start wherever you like, except for Scient.

I'm drawing up the framework for cities, tribes, and towns in Sectilis.

Character Sheet the Second

Name: Lucia Delacroix, "The Witch of the Wilds"

Species: Succubus

Appearance: 

*Tail not shown*

Ingenium Gift: Silver Tongue, knows her way with words.

Potentia Gift: Dark Magicks.

In keeping with her Witch theme and style, the Potentia Gift Lucia possesses grants her great power and control over the Dark Magicks, allowing her to do a great many things and as she grows, many more. Her primary power is power over Life and Death, particularly the conjuring of Crystals that function as "Sparks of Life" and the resurrection of the dead. The former has the potential to bring something to life, she often bargains these with the more eccentric scientists looking to create life. The latter is flat out necromancy, calling forth the undead, though that is with a simple wave of her hand. A full incantation and ritual has the potential to fully resurrect someone back to life, though she has little desire to do this.

Her more offensive abilities are basic Dark Elemental Magics, such as calling down bolts of Purple Lightning or firing arcs of it from her hands, burning her foes with Dark Fire or freezing them with the chill of Black Ice. She may also curse her foes, her favourite is "Curse of Agony", which is a DoT (Damage over Time) curse that inflicts Shadow damage in small ticks every few seconds while it is active. Other Curses she uses include "Curse of Sloth", a movement inhibiting debuff, "Curse of Weakness", reduces an enemies defence, "Curse of Fury", causes a target to be enthralled with an uncontrollable rage, sending them temporarily berserk and "Curse of Impotence", which weakens the attack power of her enemy, and their fertility. These are simple abilities and can be cleansed with a dispel ability or outright resisted by those strong enough, but these will grow in power with Lucia. Each one of these curses has an associated colour and word associated with them, i.e: Deep Red for Fury, Purple for Sloth, Orange for Agony, Green for Weakness, Violet for Impotence.

The wings upon her back are enchanted, currently allowing her to glide down to the ground slowly, or when locked onto a target, she can fly towards them at high speed. Full-on Flight is not available yet.

Arguably her strongest power is what created her servant: Curse of Subjugation, a powerful curse that binds an individual to The Witch for all eternity while physically altering them and enhancing them. She has only used this power once and probably never will again, as it required a lot of focus, power and time. Plus, she likes her servant.

Background: Not much is known about the past life of Lucia Delacroix, other than she was born and required stimulation like all Succubi. Lucia however, at 17, learned that people feared Succubi despite their pitiful nature, requiring such acts to even live past 3 years. Her parents realized however that Lucia had a dark heart, taking delight in the fear centered around their race, which developed into a desire to validate that fear, to fuel it. Her gift for the Dark Arts would assist her immensely, so she worked to increase her power, starting with her partners, instead of releasing them, she would drain them to the bone for every drop of energy they could give her, which did of course kill them. This worried her parents, who were worried for the Succubi's Reputation as a species and attempted to stop her, calm her down and teach her a few lessons.

But Lucia had already strayed too far down the path, she thrived off the high that killing her partners gave her, found herself enthralled with the fear in their dying eyes and the reputation she had garnered. She tricked her parents into thinking she would change, that she would no longer "stain the reputation of our species" and took a hug from her mother...then plunged a knife into her gut and twisted the blade, doing this repeatedly until her mother was dead. Her father was taken utterly aback, shocked at his daughters deception and the true extent of her corruption. These were his last living thoughts as Lucia relieved him of his head. She had relatives, but they were inconsequential at this point as she departed from her home to resume her ambitions. During this time, she came to a realization: She wasn't going to strike fear into the hearts of many by simply being a killer, possibly a Serial Killer, she'd have to become recognizable, an icon, a feared name...

It took her some time, but with more practice with her magic, her tailoring skills and a lot of fun, but she soon re-emerged as "The Witch of the Wilds", having made herself her outfit, crafted her Broomstick-Staff and deeply dabbled in the Dark Arts. A Witch Succubus...she was going to love this. Lucia soon garnered a reputation for hexing and cursing unfortunate souls, bargaining with mad scientists and being responsible as a result for some...peculiar creations lurking around. Her plans were greater than anyone could imagine however, as she wishes to expand her powers further, strength enough to become a major force to be reckoned with...and a name to be feared.

She has had many partners during this time, as many still found her alluring, especially now as a Witch, though one in particular stood out to her, who would go on to become her Eternal Servant, who stands with her to this day as her enforcer and permanent partner.

Personality: Conniving, Sinister, Delightfully evil, devilish and seductive, Lucia is the embodiment of everything bad a Succubus can be and then even more, effectively making herself the most malevolent Succubus to ever exist. She absolutely loves committing atrocities, making people suffer, watching them squirm, controlling the flow of events and people in general and the power she holds. The Witch of the Wilds particularly loves the bargaining portions of her job, worming her way inside peoples heads to get whatever she wants, of course in exchange for her services, but in the end, she's the one who benefits the absolute most.

Being a Succubus, her body is an asset too, and as she knows how someone's mind works and what makes them tick, she's eager to use herself when the opportunity presents herself, flaunting herself and deliberately speaking with a sultry voice with the distinctive crackle that's like honey to a man, or woman's, ears. When she isn't doing this, despite her feminine voice, her words hold much power, especially with how...hammy, she can get. Her passion for what she does has no equal and she will make it known to all.

She doesn't truly care for the woes and events of anyone, hiding her lack of care behind an excellent facade, but she has a serious soft spot for her Servant, genuinely caring for him.

Weapon: Broomstick Staff (Pictured): While most of her magic is channeled through her hands, her staff is able to channel either a Healing Spell upon a target of her choosing, or a Damage Increasing Spell that increases her targets strength as long as she channels the power. It also works as a brilliant blunt instrument.

Religion: N/A.

Other important info:

- Aside from magic, Lucia dabbles in Alchemy, able to create potions and the like which work as further bargaining chips.

- When relaxing, she has her servant play tunes on their Organ.

- The Witch has intentions of finding the Dragons of Rinde and having them join her.

Character Theme: 

There's my other character. If she's approved, I will get onto making a Sheet for her Servant immediately. :)

Oooh damn. Vile and vicious. Hot to boot. Approved.

If she and her servant are gonna play as antagonists, you don't have to venture to Kalace. However, if you'd like, you may.

Edited by Clouded Sun

Oooh damn. Vile and vicious. Hot to boot. Approved.

If she and her servant are gonna play as antagonists, you don't have to venture to Kalace. However, if you'd like, you may.

You're going to like her as it goes on then. xD

Perhaps they could wander. She has a reputation, but currently she'd be considered valuable due to her bargains. They are definitely antagonists and they will evil the shit out of this. xP

Anyway, now for her Servant, I'll do it in a separate post, so reply to me or someone else say something, perhaps some nonsense. xD

You're going to like her as it goes on then. xD

Perhaps they could wander. She has a reputation, but currently she'd be considered valuable due to her bargains. They are definitely antagonists and they will evil the shit out of this. xP

Anyway, now for her Servant, I'll do it in a separate post, so reply to me or someone else say something, perhaps some nonsense. xD

I got a PM saying double posting was alright in RP threads, but I did ya the flavor anyway.

Character Sheet the Third

Name: "The Reaper", Servant of The Witch of The Wilds, Headless Horseman, just to name a few.

Age: Current Age is Unknown, though Lucia knows his age before his Curse: 32

Species: Cursed Ryuh

Appearance: Full Body:

Close-Up:

Ingenium Gift: Musical Affinity, particularly the Piano and Organ, this has carried over from his original self.

Potentia Gift: Potentiae Inferni, aka: The Powers of Hell. The original Potentia of the man who became The Reaper was powerful Pyromancy, the Witches Curse has drastically altered this power to fit more with his new existence. In addition to his generally enhanced strength, endurance and stamina, the power The Reaper has been given can be covered in three words: Unrelenting, Terrifying and Unnatural. For starters, his flames are that of Hellfire, burning to the soul and igniting the skin as if all of his enemies sins had caught up with them in a burst of burning retribution, their forms consisting of Searing Fireorbs, Consuming Flamethrowers and an expulsion of Hateful Flame as an AoE.

Perhaps the more scary power he has, the curse granted The Reaper a connection to another Dimension: A Hellish Realm that he can tap into to summon creatures from Orange Portals that only give a glimpse to what it looks like. So far, he can only summon a small horde of Demonic Imps and a Hellish Horse called a Felsteed, a Equine spouting flames from it's eyes, mane and hooves and has a neigh that inspires fear in the hearts of all around it, except for The Witch, she finds them positively dashing.

More mundane, if they can be called that, features his power has granted him are as follows: His body is far more durable than it has any right to be due to his cursed status, his life is bound to the Witch and his loyalty to her spits Death in the face and while he can be defeated, incapacitated and wounded, The Reaper is seemingly impossible to kill returning from the shadows time and time again. Speaking of Shadows, The Reaper served as inspiration for the Scientists who experimented on Invidia, as he can also pull himself apart at the molecular level with Shadows and Teleport, just to a more subdued level than Invidia, who specializes in it. The Reaper's "Wraith Form" serves as more of a temporary invulnerability move that has a cooldown to it and his Shadow Step is exactly the same, but that's where it stops. His head is also detachable, hence his other name of "Headless Horseman" as he can literally invoke this. 

Background: Formerly a unknown, powerful Pyromancer, The Witch took a liking to his endurance during stimulation, mostly because he didn't wither, weaken or die even when she tried draining him dry. The man instead developed a liking for her and she took him on board as a helper and longer-term partner. His abilities with Fire were impressive and he was always stubborn when it came to injuries sustained when fending off more unruly customers before they could even touch the Witch. Before telling him of her true plans, The Witch made the man an offer: To pledge absolute Loyalty to her, for better or for worse, to protect and fight for her for the rest of time. His admiration of the powerful Succubus already told his answer, so he agreed. In doing so, the Witch's Curse of Subjugation would work immediately and smoothly when she applied it, so she told him everything, all the details, how she got where she is now and her future plans for becoming a major power.

The man was silent, listening with an intent so strong he might as well be drinking her words in. His only response was to kneel to her and reiterate his loyalty. With a genuine smile upon her face, that while was definitely a malevolent smirk, held some joy to it, Lucia applied the Curse, forever linking him to The Witch and transforming him into the Eternal Servant and Enforcer of The Witch of The Wilds: The Reaper. Ever since, he has accompanied her everywhere and stood guard at her side, obeying every order and ensuring her agenda is furthered.

Personality: Totally loyal to the Witch, sinister, maniacally evil, intimidating and unrelenting, The Reaper is the perfect Servant, forever loyal to his Mistress and powerful enough to intimidate simply with his presence. While he is cursed to be forever loyal to The Witch, The Reaper has a mind of his own and with it, independent thought, which gives the potential for solo missions and the forethought necessary to make important decisions, all of which The Witch admires about him. Having fully embraced The Witch and her agenda, The Reaper has taken to enjoying the evil acts she commits greatly, but while she's more subdued, while hammy, she's a chessmaster, while he is the one who gets the job done, often laughing and taking pleasure in ending the lives of others when the need calls for it.

Because the original man pledged Loyalty to Lucia before being cursed, there is absolutely zero resistance within, no side of his mind fighting back, no half of his soul wrestling for control, just total, absolute loyalty to The Witch and a desire to do his duty, meaning that wherever she goes, The Reaper always follows.

Weapons: Hellfire Shotguns (Pictured): Powerful weapons that also serve as lighting for dark areas, these annihilate at close range, yet are slow to reload. This matters not to The Reaper, who merely throws them away once all 8 shots (4 in each) are used up and pulls a fresh pair from his seemingly limitless supply.

Crimson Monarch:

His sword, often awash in hellflames, The Reaper usually uses this atop his Horse to cleave his enemies in a charge, but is fully capable of using it in normal sword combat.

Religion: N/A, though Lucia knows he once followed Infern, The Beseecher of Chaos.

Other important info:

- Among many other things, The Reaper still serves as a permanent Partner to The Witch for stimulation to keep her living for longer.

- He often plays Organ tunes for The Witch when she's relaxing.

- His voice is rather distorted, with a deep backing to an already deep voice along with the hellish distortion that came with his alteration. (For Reference: Reaper's voice in Overwatch.)

Character Theme: 

And here he is. If accepted, I am ready to go. :)

Oh yeah! Go for it! Sorry that I'm so late, I was so tired.

Omg teh badass

While I'm at it, I'll add some stuff about the "Pact" Succubi can form. Sounds pretty cool.

Treat the OP as your encyclopedia of Sectilis. You can utilize it if you like, because it will have valuable information about the world. And, you guys will be able to add to it! That's the coolest part.

Edited by Clouded Sun

Ya mean i'l be able to add the void element in there? Awww yisss.

No god to said element as far as I know though.

Also. Kunivas with the triple sheets! One assassin. Reaper and Mercy from overwatch.

Will he actualy have a pumpkin head in the RP? Cuz that'd be hilarious to comment on. Honestly thought you were gonna take plague doctor or some other.

Still. Might make an extra character. But I wanna docus mainly on hanz's development.

Also. Kunivas with the triple sheets! One assassin. Reaper and Mercy from overwatch.

Will he actualy have a pumpkin head in the RP? Cuz that'd be hilarious to comment on. Honestly thought you were gonna take plague doctor or some other.

Still. Might make an extra character. But I wanna docus mainly on hanz's development.

Yeeee. Or you can simply keep the element to yourself. It's up to you.

I can definitely add to Croianth a God of the Void if you want too.

Add one if you feel like it. Thinking about it I feel that keeping it sorta lile a secret will add to the uniqueness of the element and Hanz.

Though I can make some long lost Lore for the element later down the line.

The way I see void is that its that unknown and feared element only the ancients and the sages know about. Unknown origins and seemingly no deity assigned to the element.

I just want some "what the hell are you" interactions xD as Hanz gets impaled but not incapacitated in the slightest :P

I see from the ratings that people quite like "The Reaper". :3

He will! It does say on the sheet it is removable, but yes, 'tis a Pumpkin. (Nevermore crossed my mind, but Pumpkin beat it.)

Add one if you feel like it. Thinking about it I feel that keeping it sorta lile a secret will add to the uniqueness of the element and Hanz.

The way I see void is that its that unknown and feared element only the ancients and the sages know about. Unknown origins and seemingly no deity assigned to the element.

I just want some "what the hell are you" interactions xD as Hanz gets impaled but not incapacitated in the slightest :P

"WHY WON'T YOU DIE?!"

"Nothingness, Son."

Not a bad backstory. Later on I'll be weaving in even more hidden magic. I'll ask again when I think it's ready.

Edited by Clouded Sun

Depends if Kunivas will comment on Hanz passing by in his elegant Fedora by Lucia and Pumking Reaper ( :P)

Kinda like this.

cb122db51c242ac8216dd4a26398d072.gif

Ardyn?

ARDYN?!!!

In the next post, there's gonna be a bit of a timeskip (probably already saw me say this, but I just wanted a notification hurr hurr hurr. If you'd like, you can  wrap up whatever you like in the next post, then simply indicate that the time has changed.