Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

It could, but that's such poor marketing. I'm just saying don't expect something right off the bat.

I don't really see how, but okay.

If you remember, there was a Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer shown at KH2.5's launch event. Sure, it was only shown to select audiences, but it was news nonetheless.

Edited by A Heartless Nobody

I don't really see how, but okay.

If you remember, there was a Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer shown at KH2.5's launch event. Sure, it was only shown to select audiences, but it was news nonetheless.

That was a launch event that was shown to select audiences. The only people who seemed to know and care were the hardcore fans like ourselves. That wasn't even a trailer, it was like a minute of gameplay.

Edited by Barry Bacon Allen

That was a launch event that was shown to select audiences. The only people who seemed to know and care were the hardcore fans like ourselves. That wasn't even a trailer, it was like a minute of gameplay.

But it was still new info that was unveiled at the release of 2.5.

But that wasn't even shown to the public and there is no 2.8 launch event. 

But it should indicate that Square Enix doesn't have a problem announcing news for KH3 during the release of other KH games. I don't know if something will be announced in January, but there isn't enough substantial evidence to say that that isn't a possibility. Square Enix has a weird habit of not releasing trailers that had been announced weeks in advanced, and then turning around and releasing trailers without any mention of it prior whatsoever. KH3's PR schedule is as muddled as its plot, so let's not go around telling people that there's no way they could release information next month.

Exactly, 'breathing room' is a good word to use! 

Yeah, and it's the most logical thing to do, really. From a business standpoint, they'd want to let 2.8 get it's turn in the spotlight, and after that, then Nomura can discuss more upon Kingdom Hearts III! But let's hope it's by February or March! :3