Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aquaberry

KH0.2 Theory: What Mickey was up to in RoD

I've actually had a theory for many years, ever since BBS. Alpha Baymax convinced me to share it! You know how to lock the door for good at the end of KH, Sora and Mickey had to lock it from both sides? What if that was also true for worlds? What if the reason why you kept finding gummi pieces after locking doors from the side of light is because mickey locked those doors from the side of the realm of darkness? 

Also, 0.2 includes worlds that never appear in KH(1) or KH2. I wonder what happened to these worlds, and if they are still in darkness. to this day. We see the princesses from some of those worlds in KH(1), and they "return" to their worlds afterwards... but that's about it.

[And Stitch is probably still wandering somewhere in Radiant Garden!]

Edited by Aquaberry

Thanks for the credit of me convincing you to share it lol.

Personally, I can see this being a lore mechanic. After all, worlds are a balance of light and darkness. Locking it from the side of darkness may be the reason as to why Mickey ended up gaining the Kingdom Key D in the first place.