Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
HaneulWay

So, we getting a KH3 Jump Festa trailer...?

Did you mean TGS? You wrote TAGS in the title. TGS happened like 2 months ago. I think you mean Jump Festa which is happening next week or the week after.

It isn't out of the question but don't get your hopes up either. Last year they announced a KH3 and 2.8 trailer the night before Jump Festa. It may happen again but who knows. This year has been full of surprises.

Edited by Barry Bacon Allen

Did you mean TGS? You wrote TAGS in the title. TGS happened like 2 months ago. I think you mean Jump Festa which is happening next week or the week after.

It isn't out of the question but don't get your hopes up either. Last year they announced a KH3 and 2.8 trailer the night before Jump Festa. It may happen again but who knows. This year has been full of surprises.

My bad, I'm on mobile a day my fingers are huuge. Don't know what possessed me to write tgs. It's just uncanny for them to drop trailers a week in advance.

I doubt it. Their focus is 2.8 and 1.5+2.5 right now. They could give us a trailer, but don't expect anything.

And I guess 1.5 and 2.5 would be a focus, but for this to be the second time these titles these collections have been released, I would hope they keep it brief. If 2.8 is going to have the same trailer, I'd even go dor the little KH3 snippet on the end like last December

My bad, I'm on mobile a day my fingers are huuge. Don't know what possessed me to write tgs. It's just uncanny for them to drop trailers a week in advance.

And I guess 1.5 and 2.5 would be a focus, but for this to be the second time these titles these collections have been released, I would hope they keep it brief. If 2.8 is going to have the same trailer, I'd even go dor the little KH3 snippet on the end like last December

Other than the announcement of some sort of special edition with the game and some extra goodies (please don't let it be a pin this time) and further details of the changes they said there will be, there isn't much for them to talk about.

Other than the announcement of some sort of special edition with the game and some extra goodies (please don't let it be a pin this time) and further details of the changes they said there will be, there isn't much for them to talk about.

Pfft it's not going to be a pin.

It's going to be '2' pins.

I know Nomura said we weren't getting any news until after 2.8's ; but he also said we erected getting a worldwide release... Also it's kind of odd how early this final 2.8 trailer came out. Imean.. I'm not complaining but maybe Nomura gonna spoil us..another little Christmas surprise?..

I believe you answered your question when you acknowledged that he said no KH3 until after HD2.8 because that's the answer.

I believe you answered your question when you acknowledged that he said no KH3 until after HD2.8 because that's the answer.

That's the thing. Nomura says one thing and does another, so I think there may be a slight chance. The worldwide release announcement from each seemed like a dream, and it felt like it was supposed to kind of cover up for no kh3 content, but since things have changed, whose to say he hasn't changed his mind again.

That's the thing. Nomura says one thing and does another, so I think there may be a slight chance. The worldwide release announcement from each seemed like a dream, and it felt like it was supposed to kind of cover up for no kh3 content, but since things have changed, whose to say he hasn't changed his mind again.

Yeah I agree there. He said no news and then in the same month he gives 2 screenshots of completely new drive forms and a new area of OC.

Honestly, they released the KH2.8 trailer one week earlier, so I feel that there's a surprise left for Jump Festa. What could it be though? Unless they are announcing Days and Re:coded are now playable, I think we might get another gameplay trailer for KH3. But I'm pretty sure we won't get a story trailer until after KH2.8 is released.

Well, at this point, I think it's safe to say that we might be surprised by a full fledged Kingdom Hearts III trailer! I mean, think about it, if this 2.8 trailer is supposed to be the last one, then why did Square show it to us way ahead of time? There has to be a reason for that, ya know? So I think that a good guess would be that we could get a surprise Kingdom Hearts III trailer or teaser! With Nomura, you never know!

I'm not getting my hopes up, but at the same time, I can't help but be excited! I really hope we're in for an epic Christmas surprise! :D

Some things to keep in mind:

E3 this year took place from June 14th to June 16th. The Kingdom Hearts 2.8 E3 trailer was released on June 6th, a week before the event. Besides snippets from interviews, nothing substantial was revealed. Just because the Jump Festa trailer released early, that doesn't mean there's still "something special" saved for the event.

It is true that Square has said MULTIPLE times that KH3 info would come after 2.8's release and/or during the winter. However, this was said during a time when they thought 2.8 would release in early December. Maybe the "original plan" was to release 2.8 early in December and have a KH3 trailer at Jump Festa.

At this point, I can't think of a better advertisement for 2.8 than a trailer for KH3, to get people hyped.

I will give you that. Things do change, but I still doubt there will be anything.

"but he also said we erected getting a worldwide release" whoa whoa whoa did I miss something what? Lol anyway yeah don't expect anything about Kingdom Hearts 3 till after 2.8 it's as simple as that at this point.

i hope not. unless they've got something substantial to show. the last few trailers just sort of showed off the same things. i'd rather give them some time to have something worthwhile to show off in a trailer.

Some things to keep in mind:

E3 this year took place from June 14th to June 16th. The Kingdom Hearts 2.8 E3 trailer was released on June 6th, a week before the event. Besides snippets from interviews, nothing substantial was revealed. Just because the Jump Festa trailer released early, that doesn't mean there's still "something special" saved for the event.

It is true that Square has said MULTIPLE times that KH3 info would come after 2.8's release and/or during the winter. However, this was said during a time when they thought 2.8 would release in early December. Maybe the "original plan" was to release 2.8 early in December and have a KH3 trailer at Jump Festa.

At this point, I can't think of a better advertisement for 2.8 than a trailer for KH3, to get people hyped.

Well, at this point, I think it's safe to say that we might be surprised by a full fledged Kingdom Hearts III trailer! I mean, think about it, if this 2.8 trailer is supposed to be the last one, then why did Square show it to us way ahead of time? There has to be a reason for that, ya know? So I think that a good guess would be that we could get a surprise Kingdom Hearts III trailer or teaser! With Nomura, you never know!

I'm not getting my hopes up, but at the same time, I can't help but be excited! I really hope we're in for an epic Christmas surprise! :D

I honestly think there is a strong chance of kh3 happening at Jump Festa. I just have a feeling since 2.8 trailer has already released.

Something substantial, surprising, and new... I'd say another Roy Conli cut would be good maybe for...a certain planet. A planet with Treasure.. ..a treasure of planet.

Treasure Planet.

A story trailer would really come out of left field.

Summons are really the only game mechanic I think they can show off now. Praying to based daddy Nomura, for something.

Honestly, they released the KH2.8 trailer one week earlier, so I feel that there's a surprise left for Jump Festa. What could it be though? Unless they are announcing Days and Re:coded are now playable, I think we might get another gameplay trailer for KH3. But I'm pretty sure we won't get a story trailer until after KH2.8 is released.

Days and re coded playable? Those games each are worth 1-2 years of development, they'd have to work from the ground up. 

Something substantial, surprising, and new... I'd say another Roy Conli cut would be good maybe for...a certain planet. A planet with Treasure.. ..a treasure of planet.

Treasure Planet.

A story trailer would really come out of left field.

Summons are really the only game mechanic I think they can show off now. Praying to based daddy Nomura, for something.

OH MY GOD, IF ROY CONLI CONFIRMS TREASURE PLANET FOR KINGDOM HEARTS III, I'LL DIE! I'VE BEEN YEARNING FOR THAT FILM TO BE INTRODUCED INTO THE KINGDOM HEARTS UNIVERSE FOR SO LONG!!!! IF TREASURE PLANET IS CONFIRMED, ILL BE HAPPY! :D

Here's hoping an announcement like that comes to us at Jump Festa! :D

OH MY GOD, IF ROY CONLI CONFIRMS TREASURE PLANET FOR KINGDOM HEARTS III, I'LL DIE! I'VE BEEN YEARNING FOR THAT FILM TO BE INTRODUCED INTO THE KINGDOM HEARTS UNIVERSE FOR SO LONG!!!! IF TREASURE PLANET IS CONFIRMED, ILL BE HAPPY! :D

Here's hoping an announcement like that comes to us at Jump Festa! :D

After that map found in 3D, I think it's possible. If jump Festa falls through though. .. I want that kh unlocked event Nomura. Make it happen.

After that map found in 3D, I think it's possible. If jump Festa falls through though. .. I want that kh unlocked event Nomura. Make it happen.

Oh yes, there's a fighting chance! All we must do is keep hoping, and hopefully, Treasure Planet will be a world in Kingdom Hearts III! :D

Ooh, and an Unlocked event would be pretty badass! :O

Days and re coded playable? Those games each are worth 1-2 years of development, they'd have to work from the ground up. 

I thought it was implied I found the possibility improbable.

Although I don't think it's impossible. KH1.5 and KH2.5 were released in 2013 and 2014 respectively. From there to now, there's enough time for them to have remade them depending on how long they were planning the PS4 version.