•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

A Holly, Jolly Bullshit X-Mas Special

holly jolly bullshit x-mas special kingdom hearts hd remix bonus chapter

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Firaga

Firaga

HOT DAMN

• 5,408 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 11:48 PM

MERRY F*CKING CHRISTMAS!

Here is a present from me to you, KH13: a very special holiday-themed bonus chapter of “Kingdom Hearts: BullSHIT HD ReMix”.

I figured since both me and my audience are too damn lazy to keep this series afloat, I’d give this series a nice little holiday send off just so it can end on a better note rather than just becoming old and irrelevant… you know, like all my other ideas? Yep…

But now’s not the time to be depressed and lament on the past, now we look towards the present! (G-Get it? Because it’s the present, and this chapter is a present? … Laugh, you monkeys, laugh!)

Okay, without further ado:

|| FIRAGA SENSEI PRESENTS ||

|| KINGDOM HEARTS: BULLSHIT HD REMIX --

A HOLLY, JOLLY BULLSHIT X-MAS SPECIAL ||

Spoiler

#2 Nick Sideris

Nick Sideris
  • 3,112 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 01:10 AM

That was great . But I have to say man...you must have a lot of free time xD

Edited by Nick Sideris, 11 December 2016 - 01:10 AM.

#3 Firaga

Firaga

HOT DAMN

• 5,408 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 01:31 AM

you must have a lot of free time xD

I've been working on this since the beginning of the month. A little here and there each day, and boom, christmas special.

#4 Vulpix

Vulpix

Were gonna need a bigger forum.

• 473 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 08:18 AM

I feel like as you℅re writing these you slowly lose whats left of your sanity, because some of this is downright disturbing

#5 Firaga

Firaga

HOT DAMN

• 5,408 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 01:41 PM

I feel like as you℅re writing these you slowly lose whats left of your sanity, because some of this is downright disturbing

Nope. I was never sane to begin with.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: holly, jolly, bullshit, x-mas, special, kingdom hearts, hd, remix, bonus, chapter