Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What's in the mysterious case with the hooded man in the Kingdom Hearts 2.8 trailer?

What's in the mysterious case with the hooded man in the Kingdom Hearts 2.8 trailer?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. What's in the mysterious case with the hooded man in the Kingdom Hearts 2.8 trailer?

• Chirithy
    • Clothes
    • A special Keyblade
    • Another case
    • The Book of Prophecies
    • A corpse
    • Copies of KH 2.8
    • Kingdom Hearts! That's right!
    • A lot of Paopu Fruits
    • King Mickey, ho ho!
    • Reports, can't escape them!
    • None of these? Share your own guess below!

Maybe the next poll should be, "What's in the mysterious cases with Riku and King Mickey in the Kingdom Hearts 2.8 trailer?" I doubt that whatever's in them is the same thing but I do think it's curious how multiple characters were carrying cases in one trailer.  

After much contemplation, I think that the case holds the X-Blade itself, or at the very least, it's essence! I mean, the case is too big for the Book Of Prophecies or Chirithy, since both are relatively small, and I can't think of anything else that could be in there! So it could be the X-Blade, or something related directly to Kingdom Hearts in general! But honestly, I don't know!

Honestly whatever is in the case that Luxu is dragging (you can see his keyblade in one frame) it's something important and it has something to do with the Master of Masters if that X or chi super goes on with the whole seven deadly sins name and such. It could be the stuff you need to make a Chirithy or something different but like I said it's going to be something important

Kingdom Hearts...People have been theorizing that there are 20 locks on the box...13 darkness + 7 lights = X-Blade = Key to unlock Kingdom Hearts ...meaning the 13 darknesses and 7 lights unlock the 20 locks on the box or something like that...It sounds stupid to me now that I've written it. It's probably not Kingdom Hearts...

I think that case holds a very powerful weapon, strong enough to match the Keyblade, or even the χ-blade itself. Perhaps it can even destroy all worlds! That could be why that guy took it: to either protect the World (if he's a good guy), or destroy it (if he's a baddie).

Edited by Dave the Assassin