Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
soraspromise

Aqua's outfit will be customizable in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue

The latest Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue trailer revealed that Aqua's outfit in Birth by Sleep 0.2 -A Fragmentary Passage- will be almost completely customizable. The trailer first shows off things like Cat ears and Minnie mouse ears, much like what you find in Kingdom Hearts χ and Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ. Aqua's outfit could also be customized in color, design, and there were also different styles of wings and shoulder pads that could be added.

The customizable outfits were also specifically shown off in gameplay as well. However, the trailer did not feature any cutscenes with those so it is unknown currently whether or not those customizations will transfer over into the story portion of the game.

Screenshots of the accessories and color palettes previewed in the trailer can be found below

Cat earscolorscustom outfit In gameplayMinnie earsRed wingsshoulder padswhole outfit changeswings And other alterations

Do you think these outfit customizations will provide stat differences like in Final Fantasy XV? Also, do you think customization will be coming to Kingdom Hearts III as well? Let us know in the comments!

Click here to view the article

Over at KHinsider they are saying this is sexualization.... Some people have no idea what that word means...

I wonder if they're saying that because of the cat ears. But the cat ears are based off of Figaro (from Pinnocchio) and the Disney Parks sell all sorts of ears/hats/etc like that. Also it's a clear reference to KHX/KHUX so -shrug- definitely don't know where they're getting that idea.

I wonder if they're saying that because of the cat ears. But the cat ears are based off of Figaro (from Pinnocchio) and the Disney Parks sell all sorts of ears/hats/etc like that. Also it's a clear reference to KHX/KHUX so -shrug- definitely don't know where they're getting that idea.

I think people think that because you can dress her up now it's demeaning to her character. Thing is, this is probably optional. So it's more like a case of "omg I don't like it so you shouldn't have it either!"

Sucks because if there's a big outcry about it then we might end up not having a completely optional and fun feature. (atleast in KH3)

Edited by Sorarocks93

I love that customization is a thing in 0.2. I really hope we can customize Sora (maybe Donald and Goofy, too) in KH3. Maybe have some previous outfits as options in KH3.

Either way, this is a step in the right direction.

Oh wow, this is intriguing and awesome! For the first time ever, we'll finally get the chance to customize how a main character looks in a mainline Kingdom Hearts game! I wonder if this will apply to Kingdom Hearts III as well? That'd be awesome, ya know? :3

Thanks for showing us this, Sora'spromise! :D