Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

What was the best announcement of the Playstation Experience Keynote?

What was the best announcement of the Playstation Experience Keynote?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. What was the best announcement of the Playstation Experience Keynote?

• Uncharted 4 DLC Game
    • The Last Of Us 2 reveal trailer
    • Crash Bandicoot HD trailer
    • Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite
    • Parappa the Rapper HD remaster
    • Akuma in Street Fighter V DLC
    • Lara Craft GO
    • Knack 2
    • Ni No Kuni 2 trailer
    • Nier Automata trailer
    • Yakuza 6 announced for the west
    • None of them
    • All of them
    • Another option? Tell us down below!

Yakuza 6 and Kiwami coming west is pretty damn balla. It's nice that Sega's recognizing that the series has fans outside of Japan, and I've been meaning to get into the series for a while, so this is the perfect opportunity for me.

Crash! I thought they were going to touch up the old classics, but I was wrong! 

They were teasing back in E3! LOL 

And PaRappa being remastered! That's was unexpected!  I might get it despite I don't like rap music. 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

tlou part II was fantastic! It was such a great and beautiful announcement trailer. Ellie looks great!  

I think the graphics could be better (more colourful and vibrant) for Crash Bandicoot since it's being made for the PS4, I don't think it will be worth £50 based on the graphics when you can buy the exact same originals for around £12. Basically it doesn't look as good as I imagined. 

i loved all of it.

except TLOU2 and the U4 DLC. they just both rubbed me the wrong way. i've been down on a sequel for TLOU ever since people started bringing it up as a possibility. the first one should have been it's own stand alone story but whatever. ND doing what they want. and the dlc from U4....I mean what they showed didn't blow me away and it even ended with an awkward "dramatic reveal" shot of the Chloe. it could be good but right now i'm "meh" on it. 

everything else was pretty sweet. Parapa the Rappa trailer with a tease of a Patapon return, Gravity Rush 2 DLC info, new game by the ResoGun team, RE7, Crash remake, Wipeout collection, Ys Origin....lots of great stuff. 2017 is going to be a crazy year for games.

There was no news on Red Dead 2, therefore, nothing.

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, hands down. I never played the Crash games as a kid, so it'll be great to be able to jump in and play the original games with a fresh coat of updated 2010s paint on them too.

For me, it's a tough call between Crash and The Last Of Us, but I think I'll go with The Last Of Us Part II! First off, I never expected a sequel, so this came as a huge surprise! And second, it looks like the story will be even darker than the first game, and Ellie is looking to be a bit older here! Gahhhh, the trailer gave me goosebumps, and I can't wait to see what the story will revolve around this time! :D

And yes, Crash was amazing too! I can finally get to play the original three games, remade, for the first time ever! :D