Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

Zelda: Breath of the Wild Discussion Thread

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of zelda breath of the wild will you get in March 2017?

• zelda breath of the wild wii u version
    • zelda breath of the wild nintendo switch version

The only thing about this trailer is that its 99% of stuff we saw before, hell the Switch trailer revealed more footage than this trailer did

the hype is real! :)

Honestly, with the NX getting revealed today, I think that the the full release dates of zelda breath of the wild for wii u and nx MIGHT be revealed after or durring the nx reveal:)

DUDE I just realized that the Switch is the reason why they moved the map from on the Wii U game pad! for the Switch there isn't any game pad use or anything like that at all!

I don't have a Wii U and with the Nintendo Switch coming, I would rather drop a little extra for the latest system rather than buy a Wii U right now to play Breath of the Wild.

If I already owned a Wii U then I would opt for getting it for Wii U, but I don't so I won't. :P  

There are still some Wii U games that I would like to play, but with the Switch coming, I'll just skip the U. Here's to hoping that Wii U games will be distributed digitally for the Switch on the eShop, though I still have my doubts about that.

Don't have a WiiU so I would rather save a little more and buy the Switch. Still have to get the PS4 (slim?) and FF XV, I hope I can get the console on black friday to save some money for the Nintendo Switch next year.

I don't mind so long as it doesn't affect the wii u release. But it does

my thoughts exactly. I've been waiting for so long for the game to come out on the wii u, but I guess if it becomes reality I'll have to deal with it 

If it won't be a launch title, then the delay of the Wii U version was pointless.

It would be stupid for Nintendo to hold back a game just because of a port.

I agree with you. They should let the wii u owners have the game first if it happens.