•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Final Fantasy XV-Official Thread.

• Please log in to reply
290 replies to this topic

Have you been enjoying Final Fantasy XV?(28 members have cast votes)

1. YES! IT'S AMAZING! (21 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. I like it, but I am not crazy about it. (3 votes [10.71%])

Percentage of vote: 10.71%

3. It's okay. Nothing great nor bad about it. (2 votes [7.14%])

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

4. Nope. I don't like it one bit. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. I haven't gotten it yet, but I will soon. (1 votes [3.57%])

Percentage of vote: 3.57%

6. I won't be getting Final Fantasy XV. (1 votes [3.57%])

Percentage of vote: 3.57%

7. Another option? State below. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote

To vote, please sign in or register.

#1 The 13th Kenpachi

The 13th Kenpachi
  • 3,043 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 01:08 PM

Please keep all Final Fantasy 15 content to this thread in order to follow the spoiler policy implemented by the mods. 

http://kh13.com/foru...icy-discussion/

Spoiler Policy will last from now (November 26th) until January 31st/February the 1st.

This thread shall contain all news for the game, reviews, thoughts and general questions. You can also get hyped and excited for it with the rest of us who have to wait until Tuesday!  

Feel free to have a general chat about what you're doing whilst waiting, what edition you got and how excited you are xD.

When discussing the game and what you think from what you have played-state where you are at roughly without giving too much away or state the chapter you are on, then put your thoughts in a spoiler tag. This assures that the spoiler policy is being followed.

Don't know how to use a spoiler tag? Do this but remove the spaces between the brackets and the 'spoiler' and '/spoiler' parts.

[ spoiler] Spoiler [ /spoiler]

Make sure you've closed your spoiler tag properly, you wouldn't want to post about the ending of the game and have everyone see it now would you :D?

Spoiler

Anyhow, going to marathon Brotherhood and watch Kingsglaive tonight! My country hasn't broken the street date but my amazon order says 'It's on it's way' which is a good sign. If I'm lucky it might come tomorrow but I doubt it xDD

Places to avoid

Youtube comment sections-I'd play it safe and avoid ALL of them. When Star Wars 7 came out, you'd click on a video about any old thing and then view the comments-BAM someone posts spoilers. It's best to avoid all of them.

Delete your YT watch history and then pause it, Youtube will stop recommending you videos so you'll only see videos from people you've subbed too. Been doing it for a week now and I haven't seen a single spoiler.

Twitter-twitter is arguably the worst place to see spoilers because your followers may retweet some or respond to some etc. Stay off that network and same for Facebook.

Gamefaqs-Spoiler beehive. No go zone since someone already posted the ending on there like 1 week ago.

The FF reddit has really good spoiler policies so you can visit that if you like.

What should I do if someone posts a spoiler without using a tag?

Contact a mod, as far as I know-MythrilMagician, Shun and Wakeless are actually going to play the game so try and message a mod who has no interest in it (I think Felixx and Lea are probably your best bet there). It would be unfair on the those mods who are going to play it if they have to see the spoilers. The report button is also your best friend.

Edited by Barry Bacon Allen, 26 November 2016 - 04:37 PM.

#2 Sora

Sora

Hakuna Matata

• 294 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 01:16 PM

I'm so hyped

Trying to contain it by looking at the good ol convertible memes

c26.gif

#3 Clouded Sun

Clouded Sun

Not feeling it.

• 1,529 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 01:23 PM

Can't wait, yo.

Been hyped for 7 years. The hype won't stop now.

*Still has to wait a year for the PC version

Spoiler

Edited by Clouded Sun, 26 November 2016 - 01:24 PM.

#4 KingdomHearts3

KingdomHearts3

From the beginning...

• 4,380 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 01:40 PM

Wow after ten years, it's here in three days. Unbelievable.

#5 Elrandir

Elrandir

Pilgrim of the stars

• 549 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 01:43 PM

It's been a long time and the time is almost here.

I'm excited for the game, even with all those spoilers around the internet and the reviews about the pace of the story.

#6 The 13th Kenpachi

The 13th Kenpachi
  • 3,043 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 03:11 PM

Wow after ten years, it's here in three days. Unbelievable.

I know right? I remember seeing the first trailer for versus when I was about 7. I'm nearly 17 now.

Can't wait, yo.

Been hyped for 7 years. The hype won't stop now.

*Still has to wait a year for the PC version

Spoiler

More than a year xD. But I'd buy a GTX 1080 just to play XV at 1080p 60fps

I'm so hyped

Trying to contain it by looking at the good ol convertible memes

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/orig...

Plot twist-Sephiroth shows up. FF peasant did make a big theory about how XV is the prequel to FF7 which is pretty strange xD.

It's been a long time and the time is almost here.

I'm excited for the game, even with all those spoilers around the internet and the reviews about the pace of the story.

I managed to dodge them all bar 1 which I saw in a livestream many months ago. Not sure if the dude was trolling.

The next ATR is tomorrow at 6am Pacific. http://www.novacryst...s-crown-update/

Many countries have broken the street date including Peru, Germany and some parts of the US. Certain retailers have sent people early copies!! I tried to see if my country has but they have not :( Game should be here on Tuesday since I did preorder on the 31st of March. Amazon also tells me it's on it's way.

*Fangasms

Has anyone seen any spoilers? I haven't in these past few weeks. I saw something suspicious in a YT livestream like 2 months ago which made me super angry. Spoiler tag contains a possible spoiler, I'm not sure if it's true so click at your own discretion. I don't want any confirmation on it either so just leave it up in the air for now.

Spoiler

Edited by Barry Bacon Allen, 26 November 2016 - 03:17 PM.

#7 MythrilMagician

MythrilMagician

Oh shit, a wall

• 2,437 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 03:21 PM

Hope that "spoiler" isn't true. Square did comment on the possibility that Luna will have her own episode where she'll be a playable.
Super hyped for this game, it's only 2 Days away.

#8 The 13th Kenpachi

The 13th Kenpachi
  • 3,043 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 03:55 PM

Just a quick notice-I've updated the OP with quite a lot of information so please take some time to read that. 

#9 Elrandir

Elrandir

Pilgrim of the stars

• 549 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 04:12 PM

I managed to dodge them all bar 1 which I saw in a livestream many months ago. Not sure if the dude was trolling.

Technically I was "spoiled" by a friend of mine a few days ago. We were just talking about some theories I had thanks to the trailers and videos from the game, and she said some of my ideas were either accurate or very close to the truth, which theories were correct? I don't know, but I will find out soon enough.

#10 SpeedRave

SpeedRave

My Speed is Infinite+1

• 74 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 04:16 PM

Oh man, I cant keep my feets steady cause of this.

I can´t imagine that this game is finally coming out after 10 yrs of waiting.

My stomach is having weird feeling everday...worse is, it intensifies everyday when the game comes close to release

#11 Tails

Tails

Advanced Member

• 7,699 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 04:59 PM

Oh man, I cant keep my feets steady cause of this.
I can´t imagine that this game is finally coming out after 10 yrs of waiting.
My stomach is having weird feeling everday...worse is, it intensifies everyday when the game comes close to release

That means that your body is ready for the release of the game :P

Edited by Tails, 26 November 2016 - 11:22 PM.

#12 KingdomHearts3

KingdomHearts3

From the beginning...

• 4,380 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 09:41 PM

I know right? I remember seeing the first trailer for versus when I was about 7. I'm nearly 17 now.

Plot twist-Sephiroth shows up. FF peasant did make a big theory about how XV is the prequel to FF7 which is pretty strange xD.

Many countries have broken the street date including Peru, Germany and some parts of the US. Certain retailers have sent people early copies!! I tried to see if my country has but they have not :( Game should be here on Tuesday since I did preorder on the 31st of March. Amazon also tells me it's on it's way.

*Fangasms

Has anyone seen any spoilers? I haven't in these past few weeks. I saw something suspicious in a YT livestream like 2 months ago which made me super angry. Spoiler tag contains a possible spoiler, I'm not sure if it's true so click at your own discretion. I don't want any confirmation on it either so just leave it up in the air for now.

Spoiler

Man I feel old for 20.

#13 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Graceful Assassin"

• 11,020 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 10:05 PM

Well human, the time is ripe to be a Final Fantasy fan! Soon, we'll all witness Broody Mr. Noctis's adventure with his pals! It's going to be a heck of a ride!

I'm attempting to get the regular version of the game, and I want to see if I can get it on the same day it releases! If I can't, I might have to wait a while, since the game will probably be flying off shelves, a la Pokemon Sun/Moon! 

But anyways, humans, the hype is real! Just a bit more, and we're there!

#14 Clouded Sun

Clouded Sun

Not feeling it.

• 1,529 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 12:10 AM

Imma try to avoid this thread as badly as humanly possible on the 29th so I'm surprised in 2017-2018

#15 The 13th Kenpachi

The 13th Kenpachi
  • 3,043 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 04:50 AM

Almost done watching Brotherhood and I absolutely love it. Need to see Kingsglaive today as well. 1 day and 11 hours left! On an unrelated note, I hope the remake has an orchestrated soundtrack. Listening to this gets me pumped and makes me proud to be an FF fan.

Oh and these are potion drinks for FFXV. Yep, this game has it's own drink. It also had moogle munch earlier this week.

https://i.reddituplo...a6548dc2521423d

Here is the message from Tabata

http://www.novacryst...message-tabata/

There are only two more days left before the launch. Coming this far, we have overcome many things. Thanks to my steadfast colleagues, I was able to work on this project without having even a millimeter of regret. We were able to achieve results that greatly exceeded our personal capabilities, with my colleagues, the stakeholders, with all the partners and all the fans. This is my “FF15 team”.

This team is my pride.

Let’s all celebrate the release date with all of our colleagues who have worked for this game together. Let’s celebrate November 29th with all the stakeholders, the partners and all the fans. I’m looking forward to meeting those who will come to Yodobashi Akiba at 8:15 on the release day. For those who cannot come, let’s meet together through the game.

One more thing.

I’m sorry that I can’t attend the last ATR before the release. This isn’t the last ATR though right??

Let’s have one final special after the release!

Edited by Barry Bacon Allen, 28 November 2016 - 03:12 AM.

#16 MythrilMagician

MythrilMagician

Oh shit, a wall

• 2,437 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 03:15 AM

IT'S TOMORROW

JUST WANT TODAY TO END ALREADY

#17 KH4Real

KH4Real
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 08:44 AM

Man I feel old for 20.

Not many cares for the Limilted Edition. If someone will go now for a PS4 they will go for the Pro.

#18 The 13th Kenpachi

The 13th Kenpachi
  • 3,043 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 09:46 AM

As a news update-The game is getting its own walkman

#19 KingdomHearts3

KingdomHearts3

From the beginning...

• 4,380 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 09:55 AM

Not many cares for the Limilted Edition. If someone will go now for a PS4 they will go for the Pro.

I wasn't even talking about that... but okay.

#20 KH4Real

KH4Real
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 10:27 AM

I wasn't even talking about that... but okay.

Oh my bad though you was.

*Fangasms

Nah they won't spoil. But many don't care much for the limited edition.

Everyone is all for Pro if they buy a new one.