Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Endless Thundaga

Info | Sign ups Re: Pokémon: Region of Darkness (RP Sign ups)

In the region of Tamara, there is a group of shady people that saw everyone as inferior to them, and they wanted to spread their believed superiority around the region. They formed an alliance called Team Yami, whose goal is to find a way to use the power of Primal Pokémon to inflict fear into the people of the Tamara region until civilians submit to them. Seeing this, the Tamara League Champion, Jynn, creates an alliance of strong Pokémon Trainers called Team Valor, in hopes to rebel against Team Yami and drive them out of the region.

This is a reboot and continuation to the original RP

Rules

- All KH13 RP rules apply here.

- There should be NO legendary Pokémon in ANY character's party WHATSOEVER. We want to be fair to all the other players (this is the Pokémon equivalent to god modding).

- NO DIVINE ENTITIES! This is a Pokémon RP, so there is absolutely no reason for a god to be in this RP.

- It is not mandatory, but you are allowed play as a NON LEDGENDARY Pokémon like you would a human character, but you must create a character sheet. The Pokémon must either talk, or use telepathy, but that ability must come natural to that Pokémon. I would ask if you could please not play as a Pokémon that somebody else is RP'ing as, however you can have the same Pokémon in your party as an NPC. I will only allow five playable Pokémon. Once the quota is reached, all future requests to play as a Pokémon will be rejected.

- No controlling other people's characters without permission, including NPC Pokémon.

- I will allow romance, but please keep it PG-13.

- Mega Evolution is allowed, but do not abuse its power and claiming a one-shot (I have seen this in other Pokémon RP's, and I do not want that to happen).

- DO NOT DOMINATE THE PLOT! Nobody is superior to everyone else.

- Not so much a rule, but I would appreciate it if everyone would post at least once every week and a half so everyone can keep up with the story. If you don't think you can do this, please let me know, so we can figure out what to do with your character.

- If you have lost interest in the RP and you're interacting with another player and they need to wait for you to make a post, please, Please, PLEASE let me know! If you don't, not only are you not participating in the RP, but you are also holding back someone who probably WANTS to participate. And if you are that player who is stuck in an interaction with someone else who hasn't posted in a week and a half, PLEASE let me know so I can talk to the other player!

- To show you have read these rules, please post your favorite Pokémon below your character sheet.

Trainer Character Sheet

Name:

Team/Occupation: (Team Valor, Team Yami, Neutral)

Appearance:

Personality:

Bio:

Pokémon Team: (Up to 6 allowed)

Pokémon (Nickname)

Pokémon (Nickname)

Pokémon (Nickname)

Pokémon (Nickname)

Pokémon (Nickname)

Pokémon (Nickname)

Extra info: (Does your character have certain talents?)

I'll add my characters.

Name: Jynn Venas

Team/Occupation: Team Valor

Appearance: Stands at 5'8" and weighs 160 lbs.

Personality: Kind, generous, friendly, strong sense of justice, selfless, intelligent, and merciful.

Bio: Jynn was born to a wealthy family, and he was able to learn very fast. When he turned 10, he and his Riolu, Utopia, set out to conquer the Tamara Pokémon League and defeated the champion. A few years later, a group of shady people began to create an alliance called Team Yami, whose goal is to find out how to control Primal Pokémon, and use them to inflict fear in civilians until they submit to the team's rule. In response, Jynn started to recruit strong Pokémon trainers around the region to repel Team Yami.

Pokémon Team: (Up to 6 allowed)

Greninja (Wroggi)

- Waterfall

- Night Slash

- Toxic Spikes

- Bounce

Rapidash (Celtic)

- Flare Blitz

- Stomp

- Megahorn

- Bounce

Sceptile (N/A)

- Leaf Storm

- Focus Blast

- Hyper Beam

- Aerial Ace

Lycanroc (N/A)

- Stone Edge

- Crunch

- Sandstorm

- Thrash

Garchomp (Slash)

- Dragon Rush

- Crunch

- Sandstorm

- Earthquake

Lucario (Utopia)

- Aura Sphere

- Dark Pulse

- Dragon Pulse

- Bone Rush

Z Move: Aura Storm (It was Lucario's Final Smash in Brawl)

Extra info: Jynn is very observant, and he is able to tell if someone is lying to him in critical situations.

Name: Utopia

Appearance: An abnormally taller, yet very much healthy Lucario. He stands 5'7" from toes to ears and weighs a hefty 150 pounds.

Personality: Friendly but sometimes strict around others, extremely observant, careful, suave, clever, intelligent, docile when he's not in battle.

Bio: Utopia was hatched by Jynn's parents when Jynn himself was first born. Utopia and Jynn grew up together and developed a very strong bond. As he was growing up, he learned to speak English, and learned it at the same rate as Jynn did. When they first set out on their adventure, they overcame many challenges to get to the Tamara Pokémon League. Jynn and Utopia's strong bond proved too much for the Champion, and was quickly defeated. Now with the looming threat of Team Yami, Utopia and Jynn both run Team Valor. Utopia is a very strong and intelligent Lucario, and he has been known to train Jynn's Pokémon, and has gained vast knowledge about moves and types during Jynn's first adventure.

Extra info: Utopia's bond with Jynn is so strong, he is immune to all PokéBalls.

Favorite Pokémon: Lucario

Edited by Endless Thundaga

Name: James Rainfall

Team/Occupation: Neutral

Appearance: t_f627676bdb.jpg

Personality: Lonely, keeps to himself, not one to talk about his past, very secretive.

Bio: James has always been a person to keep quite about his past because he doesn't want to live in the world of his past self, he wants to just move forward with time and so doesn't talk or feel things from his past. He also likes to keep to himself, almost as if his heart was lonely to the point where he doesn't know how to trust other people. The only ones he cares for is his team of Pokemon, and that is it. Another interesting thing about him is that he was also offered to be on both the good and bad teams here, but he turned them both down for mysterious reasons.

Pokémon Team:

Popplio (Aqua) (Female)

Rockruff (Barky) (Male)

Salandit (Toxi) (Female)

Gallade (Warrior) (Male) (Shiny)

Hakamo-o (Scales) (Male)

Rotom (Spark) (Genderless)

Name: Spark

Appearance: 250px-479Rotom.png

Personality: Silly, light hearted, fun, basically everything that James isn't.

Bio: Spark is the only thing of James' past that he keeps around with him. Without Spark, James would have no memory to his past. For that reason, James doesn't really like Spark all that much, but Spark is basically the protector of James. Spark can talk through the use of telepathy and helps point James in the right direction when James needs help.

Oshawott, Chespin, Suicune, Popplio, Rockruff!

(Those are my all time favorite Pokemon, but I do have a lot of other Pokemon that are special to me like how Victini is my victory Pokemon even if it is the victory Pokemon)

Here for the appearances: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/98042-still-open-pokémon-region-of-darkness-rp-sign-ups/?p=1835432

Edited by WakingDawn96

Pokemon Trainer

Name: Quirinus
Team/Occupation: Team Yami Leader
Appearance:

Anime_Boy_by_chibi_kiro_cb.jpg

Personality: Arrogant, cunning, charismatic, domineering, unstable and deceitful. However has a very, very soft spot for pokemon, especially his own.

Bio: Quirinus never had good luck in life. His parents were adventurers and explorers, making a living by doing reports on places and ancient ruins. One day they went out, and never came back. With no one else to take care of him, he was sent to an orphanage where he was constantly bullied by the other kids, and never seemed to fit in. Over a year passed, and children went and came, and yet he always remained, adults not even batting an eye to him. One night, walking back to the horrid orphanage he hated to call home, he encountered Mimikyu among the trash of an alleyway. He fed the pokemon, and the two made an instant connection, taking the little Mimikyu with him. As he grew, Quinirus became more and more volatile, anger and rage venting up inside of him against the world around him that had thrown him into the shadows to be forgotten. He began by doing charity work, helping those in need, and soon preaching of his philosophy of how the world had wronged them, and that they couldn't hide any longer. Soon hundreds of followers, believing in his words, relating to him, became loyal to his cause, and soon, it all evolved into an organization, hiding in the shadows and recruiting those who felt like them into their team, or those who simply wanted power and decided to join. Now, with their numbers high, they have emerged, and are ready to take over the region. No one else will treat them like that anymore. They will no longer hide in the shadows. The region will feel what they felt, and will realize what a monster they had created. Whether they liked it or not.  
Pokémon Team:
Chandelure (Bacchus)(Male)

Move set:
Flamethrower
Dark Pulse
Flame Burst
Double Team

Mimikyu (Ceres)(Female)

Move set:
Shadow Claw

Toxic

Dark Pulse

Shadow Ball

Possible Z Move: Never-Ending Nightmare

Parasect (Vulcan)(Male)

Move set:
X-Scissor
Energy Ball
Solar Beam
Fury Cutter

Toxicroak (Pales)(Male)

Move set:
Venoshock
Poison Jab
Brick Break
Sludge Bomb

Noivern (Minerva)(Female)

Move set:
Dragon Pulse
Air Cutter
Steel Wing
Focus Blast

Alolan Marowak (Lares)(Male)

Move set:
Flamethrower

Stone Edge

Sandstorm

Brickbreak

Extra info:

• He has a silver tongue. He has used it in the pass to get out of trouble, and has used it to convince all of these people to follow along is lead. If you aren't careful, he might end up lowering your guard, and stab you in the back.
  • He suffers from Asthma. Ceres helps him find his inhaler whenever he gets his attacks.
  • He carries a respirator mask to wear in places where he can get easily sick (moldy places, in sandstorms, so on.)
  • All his pokemon were rescued in one way or another

STILL NINETALES

Edited by Stardustblade358

Name: James Rainfall

Appearance: t_f627676bdb.jpg

Personality: Lonely, keeps to himself, not one to talk about his past, very secretive.

Bio: James has always been a person to keep quite about his past because he doesn't want to live in the world of his past self, he wants to just move forward with time and so doesn't talk or feel things from his past. He also likes to keep to himself, almost as if his heart was lonely to the point where he doesn't know how to trust other people. The only ones he cares for is his team of Pokemon, and that is it. Another interesting thing about him is that he was also offered to be on both the good and bad teams here, but he turned them both down for mysterious reasons.

Pokémon Team:

Popplio (Aqua) (Female)

Rockruff (Barky) (Male)

Salandit (Toxi) (Female)

Gallade (Warrior) (Male) (Shiny)

Hakamo-o (Scales) (Male)

Rotom (Spark) (Genderless)

Name: Spark

Appearance: 250px-479Rotom.png

Personality: Silly, light hearted, fun, basically everything that James isn't.

Bio: Spark is the only thing of James' past that he keeps around with him. Without Spark, James would have no memory to his past. For that reason, James doesn't really like Spark all that much, but Spark is basically the protector of James. Spark can talk through the use of telepathy and helps point James in the right direction when James needs help.

Oshawott, Chespin, Suicune, Popplio, Rockruff!

(Those are my all time favorite Pokemon, but I do have a lot of other Pokemon that are special to me like how Victini is my victory Pokemon even if it is the victory Pokemon)

Here for the appearances: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/98042-still-open-pokémon-region-of-darkness-rp-sign-ups/?p=1835432

Pokemon Trainer

Name: QuirinusAge: 18Team/Occupation: Team Yami LeaderAppearance:

Anime_Boy_by_chibi_kiro_cb.jpg

Personality: Arrogant, cunning, charismatic, domineering, unstable and deceitful. However has a very, very soft spot for pokemon, especially his own.

Bio: Quirinus never had good luck in life. His parents were adventurers and explorers, making a living by doing reports on places and ancient ruins. One day they went out, and never came back. With no one else to take care of him, he was sent to an orphanage where he was constantly bullied by the other kids, and never seemed to fit in. Over a year passed, and children went and came, and yet he always remained, adults not even batting an eye to him. One night, walking back to the horrid orphanage he hated to call home, he encountered Mimikyu among the trash of an alleyway. He fed the pokemon, and the two made an instant connection, taking the little Mimikyu with him. As he grew, Quinirus became more and more volatile, anger and rage venting up inside of him against the world around him that had thrown him into the shadows to be forgotten. He began by doing charity work, helping those in need, and soon preaching of his philosophy of how the world had wronged them, and that they couldn't hide any longer. Soon hundreds of followers, believing in his words, relating to him, became loyal to his cause, and soon, it all evolved into an organization, hiding in the shadows and recruiting those who felt like them into their team, or those who simply wanted power and decided to join. Now, with their numbers high, they have emerged, and are ready to take over the region. No one else will treat them like that anymore. They will no longer hide in the shadows. The region will feel what they felt, and will realize what a monster they had created. Whether they liked it or not.  Pokémon Team:Chandelure (Bacchus)(Male)

Move set:

Flamethrower

Dark Pulse

Flame Burst

Double Team

Mimikyu (Ceres)(Female)

Move set:

Shadow Claw

Toxic

Dark Pulse

Shadow Ball

Parasect (Vulcan)(Male)

Move set:

X-Scissor

Energy Ball

Solar Beam

Fury Cutter

Toxicroak (Pales)(Male)

Move set:

Venoshock

Poison Jab

Brick Break

Sludge Bomb

Noivern (Minerva)(Female)

Move set:

Dragon Pulse

Air Cutter

Steel Wing

Focus Blast

Alolan Marowak (Lares)(Male)

Move set:

Flamethrower

Stone Edge

Sandstorm

BrickbreakExtra info:

• He has a silver tongue. He has used it in the pass to get out of trouble, and has used it to convince all of these people to follow along is lead. If you aren't careful, he might end up lowering your guard, and stab you in the back.
  • He suffers from Asthma. Ceres helps him find his inhaler whenever he gets his attacks.
  • He carries a respirator mask to wear in places where he can get easily sick (moldy places, in sandstorms, so on.)
STILL NINETALES
Both accepted again!

Also one more thing, Z Moves are allowed!

(My iPad won't seem to let me copy this sheet, so I will just post the link to it and post changes here)

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/98042-still-open-pokémon-region-of-darkness-rp-sign-ups/?p=1837027

Pokemon Team:

Rowlet (Oliver) (Male)

Cutiefly (Cutie) (Female)

Stufful (Plushie) (Female)

Steenee (Queenly) (Female)

Noibat (Emma) (Female)

Zorua (Hope) (Female) (Shiny)

(My iPad won't seem to let me copy this sheet, so I will just post the link to it and post changes here)

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/98042-still-open-pokémon-region-of-darkness-rp-sign-ups/?p=1837027

Pokemon Team:

Rowlet (Oliver) (Male)

Cutiefly (Cutie) (Female)

Stufful (Plushie) (Female)

Steenee (Queenly) (Female)

Noibat (Emma) (Female)

Zorua (Hope) (Female) (Shiny)

Accepted again!

Name: Ray

Personality: Friendly, kindhearted, never gives up, always helps out others in need.

Bio: Ray has always been a nice guy to others & pokemon. His older brother Kai told him to become a strong pokemon trainer so that one day they both could make the world a better place. So that's what Ray did, he became a strong pokemon trainer to beat in battle & journeyed all over the world. But after obtaining his 7th gym badge he felt he just wasn't happy with battling & found more joy & fun in caring for pokemon instead. So Ray decided to change his dream to open up his own pokemon daycare center were he'll care for anyone's pokemon no matter what type, size or attitude they might have & to make sure the pokemon he'll be taking care of are happy & well relaxed for when their trainers came to pick up their pokemon. But before he could open his daycare center up he was approached by Jynn who asked for Ray's help, Ray gladly agreed to help him out but knew this would be the last time he would use his pokemon for battling & only hopes his brother won't find out about his daycare center dream as Ray is sure he'll be disappointed in him.   

Pokémon Team:

Vaporeon (Vap, Male, Brave)

Flareon (Female, Timid)

Eevee (Female, Bold)

Leafeon (Male, Impish) - Giga Drain, 

Espeon (Female, Calm)

Empty 

Extra info:

- Ray loves eating pokemon food just has much as pokemon do & this has caused problems with his pokemon as they often attack him for the food.

- Ray is great at making his own kind of pokemon food, he mixes all kinds of ingredients to create a great tasting pokemon food which he's pokemon love alot.

- Ray's pokemon are just as friendly as he is & love to play around causing mischief for Ray & even love to play fight with him too which is one of the reasons his pokemon are kept strong.

- Both Ray & his older brother Kai have a Vaporeon but Kai's Vaporeon is not only stronger but has it's body covered in scars to prove it's been through alot of tough battles.

- Out of the 2 brothers Kai is the stronger trainer.

- Ray's heart is so kind & caring that almost every pokemon he meets can't help but like him & some pokemon even give him hugs just from meeting him the first time too. 

Name: Kai

Team/Occupation: Team Yami

Personality: Stubborn, strong willed & determination, believes in his pokemon, hates to lose.

Bio: Kai was the first one out of his family to become a pokemon trainer & he was determined to be the best of the best. He wanted his younger brother Ray to follow in his footsteps to be the best so that one day they both could make the world a better place. Kai's journey took him far & wide with many battles along the way, Kai won all his 8 gym badges in record time & was feeling proud as were his pokemon. But when he lost against his first pokemon league member he couldn't understand why, he felt he did everything right, Kai had type advantage, strong pokemon & even believed in his pokemon but still lost. Kai then felt he was missing something & decided he needed to be stronger no matter what the cost was, He wandered off to do some extremely tough training. Later on he joined a group, an alliance called Team Yami. Kai now believes he has obtained a new lvl of strength with his pokemon from his training & aims to show this to everyone & hopes to one day battle with his brother Ray to see how far his little brother has come with his pokemon. Kai wonders if Ray is strong enough to join him & become the best of the best brothers he always hoped for them to be. 

Pokémon Team:

Vaporeon (Male, Adamant) (scars all over its body)

Raichu (Male, Lax) - Thunder, 

Liepard (Female, Naughty)

Dragonite (Male, Serious)

Delphox (Female, Careful) - Psychic, 

Serperior (Male, Hardy)

Extra info:

- Kai & his pokemon have won lots of battles & he mainly focuses on dealing with single battles were as his younger brother Ray mainly focuses on team battles.

- Kai's first pokemon was his Vaporeon that was giving to him by his father.  

- All of Kai's pokemon have a strong intimidating look about them or intense gaze that can scare any pokemon or trainer into backing off from ever challenging him.

- Kai's pokemon can feel his determination in battle & wanting to be strong so they always try beyond their limits to win for him.

- Kai's Vaporeon has it's body covered in scars proving it's been through alot of tough battles & most of the scars are from dragon battles.

​- Although Kai doesn't act like it or express it, he truly cares for his pokemon & his brother.

Name: Lexy

Team/Occupation: Neutral (But will most likely join team Valor later on)

Personality: Stubborn, charming, sly, Cocky, Faker & hates to lose.

Bio: When Lexy was only 6 years old she was given an eevee by her grandmother which Lexy played with all the time having alots of fun together & quickly became best friends with her pokemon friend eevee which she loves with all her heart. When Lexy turned 10 years old her mother gave her 2 golden earrings which she put on her special little eevee's left ear so that her eevee was the prettiest eevee ever. But while Lexy was travelling around the world starting her pokemon journey Lexy's eevee was stolen by a pokemon thief that also stole her 3 gym badges too. Lexy was so upset & saddened that she couldn't stop the thief from stealing her eevee that she herself became a thief stealing other people belongings, like money, gym badges, food, items, etc.. which makes her feel better as she feels like shes getting back against that thief that stole her best friend. She hopes to one day find this thief, get her best friend eevee back from him & make the thief pay ten fold for stealing her best friend.

Pokémon Team:

Empty - Eevee (Female, Jolly) (2 golden earrings on left ear) (Missing)

Pidgeot (Male, Brave)

Machoke (Male, Gentle)

Ditto (Unknown Gender, Mild)

Sneasel (Female, Sassy)

Empty 

Extra info:

- Lexy truly loves all pokemon but REALLY loves the cute ones 10x more.

- Lexy always played hide & go seek with eevee which was their best game to play.

- Lexy has trouble understanding her pokemon & what they want or what their trying to tell her which can make things a bit confusing or troubling at times.

- Lexy's pokemon always try their best to keep her out of danger & harms way even if they get hurt in the process.

- Lexy has become an extremely skilled thief over the years so keep your hands on your items at all times or you'll find yourself empty handed.

- Lexy might steal your items but she will never steal anyone's pokemon as she knows firsthand how horrible that feeling is & never wants anyone else feeling that way ever.

& my fav pokemon is, has & always will be forever is VAPOREON!

Edited by The Unversed

Name: Ray

Appearance: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6700000/manga-guy-anime-guys-6785890-361-500.jpg

Personality: Friendly, kindhearted, never gives up, always helps out others in need.

Bio: Ray has always been a nice guy to others & pokemon. His older brother Kai told him to become a strong pokemon trainer so that one day they both could make the world a better place. So that's what Ray did, he became a strong pokemon trainer to beat in battle & journeyed all over the world. But after obtaining his 7th gym badge he felt he just wasn't happy with battling & found more joy & fun in caring for pokemon instead. So Ray decided to change his dream to open up his own pokemon daycare center were he'll care for anyone's pokemon no matter what type, size or attitude they might have & to make sure the pokemon he'll be taking care of are happy & well relaxed for when their trainers came to pick up their pokemon. But before he could open his daycare center up he was approached by Jynn who asked for Ray's help, Ray gladly agreed to help him out but knew this would be the last time he would use his pokemon for battling & only hopes his brother won't find out about his daycare center dream as Ray is sure he'll be disappointed in him.   

Pokémon Team:

Vaporeon (Vap, Male)

Flareon (Female)

Eevee (Female)

Leafeon (Male)

Espeon (Female)

Empty 

Extra info:

- Ray loves eating pokemon food just has much as pokemon do & this has caused problems with his pokemon as they often attack him for the food.

- Ray is great at making his own kind of pokemon food, he mixes all kinds of ingredients to create a great tasting pokemon food which he's pokemon love alot.

- Ray's pokemon are just as friendly as he is & love to play around causing mischief for Ray & even love to play fight with him too which is one of the reasons his pokemon are kept strong.

- Both Ray & his older brother Kai have a Vaporeon but Kai's Vaporeon is not only stronger but has it's body covered in scars to prove it's been through alot of tough battles.

- Out of the 2 brothers Kai is the stronger trainer.

- Ray's heart is so kind & caring that almost every pokemon he meets can't help but like him & some pokemon even give him hugs just from meeting him the first time too. 

Name: Kai

Team/Occupation: Team Yami

Appearance: http://s882.photobucket.com/user/HandleMe_photos/media/Hiro-kun.jpg.html

Personality: Stubborn, strong willed & determination, believes in his pokemon, hates to lose.

Bio: Kai was the first one out of his family to become a pokemon trainer & he was determined to be the best of the best. He wanted his younger brother Ray to follow in his footsteps to be the best so that one day they both could make the world a better place. Kai's journey took him far & wide with many battles along the way, Kai won all his 8 gym badges in record time & was feeling proud as were his pokemon. But when he lost against his first pokemon league member he couldn't understand why, he felt he did everything right, Kai had type advantage, strong pokemon & even believed in his pokemon but still lost. Kai then felt he was missing something & decided he needed to be stronger no matter what the cost was, He wandered off to do some extremely tough training. Later on he joined a group, an alliance called Team Yami. Kai now believes he has obtained a new lvl of strength with his pokemon from his training & aims to show this to everyone & hopes to one day battle with his brother Ray to see how far his little brother has come with his pokemon. Kai wonders if Ray is strong enough to join him & become the best of the best brothers he always hoped for them to be. 

Pokémon Team:

Vaporeon (Male) (scars all over its body)

Raichu (Male)

Liepard (Female)

Dragonite (Male)

Delphox (Female)

Serperior (Male)

Extra info:

- Kai & his pokemon have won lots of battles & he mainly focuses on dealing with single battles were as his younger brother Ray mainly focuses on team battles.

- Kai's first pokemon was his Vaporeon that was giving to him by his father.  

- All of Kai's pokemon have a strong intimidating look about them or intense gaze that can scare any pokemon or trainer into backing off from ever challenging him.

- Kai's pokemon can feel his determination in battle & wanting to be strong so they always try beyond their limits to win for him.

- Kai's Vaporeon has it's body covered in scars proving it's been through alot of tough battles & most of the scars are from dragon battles.

​- Although Kai doesn't act like it or express it, he truly cares for his pokemon & his brother.

Name: Lexy

Team/Occupation: Neutral (But will most likely join team Valor later on)

Appearance: http://s592.photobucket.com/user/Sara_Shadow/media/Other%20Anime/animeblondegirl-susannahhuman2-1.png.html

Personality: Stubborn, charming, sly, Cocky, Faker & hates to lose.

Bio: When Lexy was only 6 years old she was given an eevee by her grandmother which Lexy played with all the time having alots of fun together & quickly became best friends with her pokemon friend eevee which she loves with all her heart. When Lexy turned 10 years old her mother gave her 2 golden earrings which she put on her special little eevee's left ear so that her eevee was the prettiest eevee ever. But while Lexy was travelling around the world starting her pokemon journey Lexy's eevee was stolen by a pokemon thief that also stole her 3 gym badges too. Lexy was so upset & saddened that she couldn't stop the thief from stealing her eevee that she herself became a thief stealing other people belongings, like money, gym badges, food, items, etc.. which makes her feel better as she feels like shes getting back against that thief that stole her best friend. She hopes to one day find this thief, get her best friend eevee back from him & make the thief pay ten fold for stealing her best friend.

Pokémon Team:

Empty - Eevee (Female) (2 golden earrings on left ear) (Missing)

Pidgeot (Male)

Machoke (Male)

Ditto (Unknown Gender)

Sneasel (Female)

Empty 

Extra info:

- Lexy truly loves all pokemon but REALLY loves the cute ones 10x more.

- Lexy always played hide & go seek with eevee which was their best game to play.

- Lexy has trouble understanding her pokemon & what they want or what their trying to tell her which can make things a bit confusing or troubling at times.

- Lexy's pokemon always try their best to keep her out of danger & harms way even if they get hurt in the process.

- Lexy has become an extremely skilled thief over the years so keep your hands on your items at all times or you'll find yourself empty handed.

- Lexy might steal your items but she will never steal anyone's pokemon as she knows firsthand how horrible that feeling is & never wants anyone else feeling that way ever.

& my fav pokemon is, has & always will be forever is VAPOREON!

Accepted!

Just a heads up, apparently WakingDawn's account has been suspended until Christmas. However, he is going to send his posts to Aqua7KH so she can post for him during his absence. This is just a heads up.

Also, one more thing about Z Moves, you can make up your own, but don't let it be overpowered

Hey man, um, funny thing. I haven't got my copy of pokemon sun yet soooo, I don't know what Z moves are haha xD So I probably won't use Z moves until I get my game K man. Oh! also I will be adding my pokemon's natures to their character sheets soon too as a way to know more info on them K :)    

Why is the RP dead silent? We really need to bring more life into these things, people. I thought that was part of the rules was to not leave people hanging? :)

Yay! ya back man! :D & I agree! lets keep this alive! 

I was just waiting for Endless to post is all :P haha xD