Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Niko Collins

Kingdom Hearts 3 ending theory

I have a weird thought about the ending of Kingdom Hearts 3...what if it ends up going like Harry Potter where Harry dies, then he suddenly get back up and finishes the fight. Sounds stupid by movie standards, but you have no idea how writers will work this...I guess we'll find out soon enough. All I know is that I will enjoy the story...no matter what way it goes!

I can see it working like this. He gets hurt and has to retreat into is own heart where he sees and talks to all the people he's connected to and it gives him the stregth he needs to get up and finish the fight. It totally works with the "my friends are my power" line he loves so much. So, pretty much the Max S. Link True Ending of P4.

Edited by Isamu Kuno

Anything is possible with SE .If they wanna make the storyline more confusing than it already is they are gonna introduce zombies into the game .They are gonna be just like nobodies and heartless but they are gonna be created in a more complicated way that noone will understand.

Edited by Nick Sideris

No Sora Truely Dying, that would be shocking, and no one will want to see they main hero, no the main Protagonist dying, especially a character like Sora. The ending would be they believe he is dead or something but he is actually alive, but i don´t think they would go into this direction.

Edited by KairiKeybasH

Hmm, I'm not sure what to think about this. Even though we know the big smackdown that'll go down, we don't know how everything will happen in detail! So Sora could die and come back, but then again, something else entirely could happen!

What I personally believe is that Sora will end up tapping into Kingdom Hearts, and he achieves a god-like power temporarily and brings down Baldinort once and for all! I mean, with Sora being extremely overpowered and all, that'd make sense!

Do we really need any more pointless deaths? Most of the dead characters are being brought back anyway, and killing off Sora before inmediately bringing him back will add nothing but a couple of seconds of shock value that will be quickly forgotten.

No Sora Truely Dying, that would be shocking, and no one will want to see they main hero, no the main Protagonist dying, especially a character like Sora. The ending would be they believe he is dead or something but he is actually alive, but i don´t think they would go into this direction.

Han solo?

Han solo?

The wound is still fresh for me on that....I have seen The Force Awakens again and again and I still cry when Han Solo dies. Now with Carrie Fisher dead...seeing Princess Leia kills my insides...

The wound is still fresh for me on that....I have seen The Force Awakens again and again and I still cry when Han Solo dies. Now with Carrie Fisher dead...seeing Princess Leia kills my insides...

didn't he fall down that bottomless pit thing? Also, we will see Carrie Fisher's in the 8th cuz the acting was all done before her tragic death. The only thing left to do is edit it, but you won't see her in the 9th. Now back to sora, maybe he dies but the light of his friends brings him back. Idk

...or maybe Sora fights Master Xehanort and dies, and then he fades into the light leaving his friends behind, the final battle taking place within Kingdom Hearts (essentially afterlife), Xehanort is defeated once and for all and light returns to all the worlds. Sora sacrificed himself. He ends up sitting on a throne like on the KH1.5 cover artwork with *drumroll* none other than Namine by his side.

Oh wait... this sounds too familiar.