Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

TV Big Hero 6 TV Show

BH6-Group1-1200x666.jpg

Here are all the details by Oh My Disney.

"While we already knew Hiro and the gang would be returning, we now have confirmation that Maya Rudolph (Aunt Cass), Jamie Chung (GoGo), Scott Adsit (Baymax), Alan Tudyk (Alistair Krei), Ryan Potter (Hiro), Genesis Rodriguez (Honey Lemon), David Shaughnessy (Heathcliff), and Stan Lee (Fred’s Dad) will all be returning to voice their characters from the film. Wasabi and Fred, however, will be voiced by Khary Payton (The Lion Guard) and Brooks Wheelan (Saturday Night Live) respectively.

The cast will be rounded out by Jennifer Lewis (black-ish) as Professor Granville, Andrew Scott (Sherlock) as the villain Obake, comedian Andy Richter as Globby, Sean Giambrone (The Goldbergs) as Richardson Mole, John Ross Bowie (Speechless) as Mei, Diedrich Bader (American Housewife) as Bluff Dunder, Susan Sullivan (Castle) as Fred’s mother, and Haley Tju (Bella and the Bulldogs) as Karmi.

As we learned previously, the show picks up immediately after the events in Big Hero 6. After forming their team (and friendship) Hiro, GoGo, Honey Lemon, Fred, Wasabi, and Baymax are ready to set out on high-tech adventures to protect the city. When he isn’t fighting scientifically enhanced villains, Hiro will be dealing with the trials and tribulations of life as a college kid at San Fransokyo Institute of Technology".

Oh wow. My main worry was that they might of went with a full cast of different actors that probably wouldn't be as great. 

So glad to see most are returning from the film. :D

And they got Andrew Scott, Diedrich Bader, and a ton of others. So awesome. ^_^

Edited by Geralt

This sounds pretty bad. Not interested in the slightest.

You do realise that the TV series is being directed by the people who made Kim Possible? this has potential to be a really good TV franchise!

This sounds interesting. So will the TV show and Kingdom Hearts 3 world be some what similar?

I honestly don't think that Kingdom Hearts is going to pull anything from the TV series. They always stick with the animated feature material.

Wow, this is some interesting stuff you found, human! On my travels, I've encountered this group of humans and that weird, white robot, and they're an amusing bunch! I've held off on destroying them because they pique my interest, but one of these days, I'm gonna pay San Fransokyo a visit! :3

Also, I like how those do-gooders look! Does this mean that their adventures will be hand drawn? Because if so, that's another plus in my opinion!

You do realise that the TV series is being directed by the people who made Kim Possible? this has potential to be a really good TV franchise!

I honestly don't think that Kingdom Hearts is going to pull anything from the TV series. They always stick with the animated feature material.

That doesn't mean much to me to be honest. I don't watch Disney TV Shows nor do I watch TV, this gives me no reason to either.

Edited by Barry Bacon Allen

great, my little kid has great admire to Baymax. Hope this show would be nice

It's funny, I got my newborn cousin a Baymax for a doll so she's conditioned to love it lol. 

Oh wow. My main worry was that they might of went with a full cast of different actors that probably wouldn't be as great. 

So glad to see most are returning from the film. :D

And they got Andrew Scott, Diedrich Bader, and a ton of others. So awesome. ^_^

Hey, that's most of the original cast, that makes it worth a watch. I miss Disney movie TV spinoffs; I have fond memories of the Aladdin and Tarzan TV series.

This was also a surprise for me. I didn't expect as much of the cast from the movie to be invested into the show as this. I'm only guessing the reason as to why Damon Wayans and T.J. Miller couldn't make it is simply due to scheduling conflicts.

This really only sucks cause the production value goes down so much since its a tv series and not a huge movie. Is painfully noticeable