Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Do you think it's possible for a TWEWY world to appear as like, a bonus world in KH3? Having Neku actually be in your party rather than cutscenes, having bosses such as Sho and Hanekoma as bosses? And besides, in DDD, Neku DID say "See you in Shibuya...."

What are your thoughts?

Shibuya BETTER be a world! It'd be really interesting to see what direction they'd go for. Are the TWEWY cast still in the Reaper's Game? Are there Heartless instead of Noise?(probably) Could Xehanort be there? What are they going to mention about Joshua's role in making Neku a part of the Game? There's a lot to work with plus the setting would be very different from most prior worlds. I WANT IT

They already got a world.  It's called Traverse Town.

The dream version of it already has elements of Shibuya plastered all over it en masse.

Not possible. We already have San Fransokyo. A Japanese inspired world. Why make an inferior carbon copy with Shibuya?

Just because Sora says he'll visit Neku in Shibuya doesn't mean it's going to happen. People need to stop assuming. And it wouldn't make sense to have a Final Fantasy world either, when all of the Final Fantasy characters live in Radiant Garden.

It probably won't happen, but I'd be lying if I said that I don't want to see it happen.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to meet the other characters, like Sho, Hanekoma, Megumi, Konishi, Kariya, Yashiro, etc.

I would love to play in the Reaper's Game as Sora and fight the Reapers while helping Neku and the others.

I wish it could happen but I'm still not getting my hopes up.

I wish they'd stop teasing and just give as TWEWY 2 already...

Nomura has said he needs the right team because he doesn't want to make a sequel for the sake of it.

http://www.nintendo-insider.com/2016/06/tetsuya-nomura-still-open-to-the-world-ends-with-you-sequel/

I think it would be cool as a minigame world rather than a canon one.

Not possible. We already have San Fransokyo. A Japanese inspired world. Why make an inferior carbon copy with Shibuya?

I don't think anyone just "assumed." But it did have a hint of foreshadowing to it, which was nice, even if it doesn't actually happen.

"It will not happen. Yasue said no FF world so that means no TWEWY world either."

TWEWY and FF are two separate franchises, despite being made by the same company. Yes, I know we have San Fransokyo as a Japan-themed world, but it's more San Fransisco than Tokyo in my opinion. Shibuya, on the other hand, takes more Japanese flair in terms of what the city looks like. My point here? Just because there's no FF world doesn't mean that TWEWY isn't happening in terms of said world.

Here's a different question involving a TWEWY world.

What would the world be called?

While we know the world denizens where they live Shibuya it's likely that SE would develop a different name for the world, as they tend to avoid using the names of real locations.

An example of this is Land of the Dragons, which is obviously called China by those who live there. The Hunback is another example of this.

The only exception is Port Royal, although the site was destroyed by an earthquake a long time ago and hasn't been used in any other product except Assassin's Creed.

But anyway, what do you think a TWEWY would be called.