Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
JackRedplay

KHUX 3 Upright Epic Medal Carnivals 10/27

KAIRI

Oh baby a triple!

3 New Epic Medal Carnivals featuring Illustrated Kairi, Illustrated Sora and Illustrated Riku will begin on Oct. 28th until Nov. 10th at 11:59 PM PT. This deal guarantees you at least 2 Epic Medals as well as at least one new Medal! An Illustrated Kairi is also guaranteed after 10 pulls. As with pulls including Illustrated medals in the past, there's a chance to get a rare version of the medal with 1,000 more base strength than the standard version.

If you manage to unlock the Special Attack Bonus for Illustrated Kairi, Illustrated Sora, or Illustrated Riku before the end of the Epic Medal Carnival, you will also receive an exclusive Sora & Riku & Kairi medal as a bonus! This mdeal will have its Special Attack already strengthened to 2 dots. You will be able to get this medal up to 3 times total, depending on how many of the three Illustrated Sora, Riku, and Kairi medals you own. This bonus medal will be sent at a later time. For details on the Illustrated medals, the Sora & Riku & Kairi medal, as well as a full list of medals included in this deal, please check out the album at the bottom of this post.

Next up is the Last Halloween Challenge, lasting from Oct. 28th until Oct. 31st at 11:59 PM PT. Test your strength against a level 500 Swaying Spook and get rewarded with a Magic Gem and Magic Mirror! 

Lastly is a notice regarding the High Score Challenge. The parameters for the Jack & Sally Medal were listed incorrectly in the notice. The KHUX team is currently determining how to appropriately compensate affected users. More information will be coming in the near future.

Which medal are you most hoping to pull? Let us know in the comments! 

Edited by soraspromise

I kinda figured this would happen, since they pair (triple?) nicely. I've saved up enough jewels that I should be in a good position, but I might have to buy the unlock next week too, just to be sure.

Edit: wait wait wait, you have to GUILT any of the Illustrated ones from the EMC to get to bonus medal? Now THAT is the worst. Gonna send a support ticket about that, because screw that noise.

Edited by BlankShell

Blew 18k on this and didn't get Kairi. Hopefully I'll get a couple more draws before the deals are over.

Most importantly... How the heck did they mess up Jack and Sally so bad? I didn't even attempt that HSC but I know it was difficult as hell and people put money into it to be able to rank high. Plut what the heck is this new event? How can they screw up the player base so much lmao

Heh, I just pulled for I Ikiari but didn't get her.

However I got pooh and Diz, turns out their abilities stack and produce the same effect so... Win?

Not quite, you're using 2 slots and 2 extra gauges to accomplish the same thing.  That isn't to say that you can't make due with those two, but it's certainly not the same.