Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Axtwyt

Roleplay DISSIDIA -Re:Zero-

The war of the gods has begun. The warriors of Chaos have clashed with the warriors of Cosmos at the swamp town of Melmond, igniting their conflict. History has turned one way on this battle.
Now history turns again.
A warrior is captured and turned. One army faces a friend. The other takes in a foe.
The cycle turns on itself.
The war of the gods has changed. And some may not like the way it will turn.

Sign-ups: 
http://kh13.com/forum/topic/100611-dissidia-rezero/

~Johnny and Garland, Melmond~

Johnny's feet sank more into the swamp as he tried to block another blow from the man before him. Like all the rest of the attacks, Johnny could only hope he'd hold out long enough to deal back some of the damage.
Unfortunately, he would not.
Johnny's legs gave out and he collapsed into the mud.
A bellow of laughter came from above him. The giant was taunting him.
"Is this all Cosmos has to throw at me?" the armored man said to his foe.
Johnny tried to stand back up, recalling the events that had led to this.

A mere hour earlier, Johnny and his fellow warriors had been summoned by Cosmos to fight the forces of Chaos. Soon after, they had been challenged by an unknown assailant to the town of Melmond. Upon arrival, they had been attacked by two warriors; one wearing a black coat and the other being the armored giant who had been battering Johnny for the past few minutes.

Johnny found his footing and tried to attack the giant, but to no avail. The sword swing from Excalibur did nothing more than irritate the giant.
The giant retorted, "I have had enough of this." He then backhanded Johnny with his free hand, and Johnny passed out.

Garland stood over his defeated assailant. This would be enough. Not the target he wanted, but enough to draw that one out further.
Garland lifted the fallen warrior over his shoulder and called out to the others currently engaged in the frenzied battle, "Behold! One of your own has fallen! Let us see how brave you are to try and rescue him!"
With that, the two vanished in a puff of darkness.

~Terra. Old Chaos Shrine~

Terra had decided that taking a seat would be easier while waiting it out at the Chaos Shrine. Most of the other warriors of Chaos had left, but others had still straggled behind, like Xion, who had joined him.
Terra had no interest in pursuing strangers to fight. This had nothing to do with him, why waste his breath?
That was when something happened.
Garland, the armored brute that had given them the order to fight, had returned, and he carried a stranger with him.
Garland bellowed to those who remained in the hall, "Look upon the first fruits of battle! I have defeated and captured one of Cosmos' own!" Garland's gaze now moved around the room, "Who would have the first honor of taking out our enemy?"
Terra's throat began to run dry. He knew exactly who Garland wanted to take out the enemy warrior.
This was no execution. This was a test of loyalty. Edited by Rey Starkiller

~Elsa, Melmond~ 

As she was fighting alongside the others, she turned to hear Garland exclaim that her friend Johnny has fallen and that if anyone was brave enough to follow after them. "Johnny, no!" Elsa exclaimed, running to save him from Garland. But she was too late to grab him from the giant, her face meeting with the ground. "Ow..." She groaned, sitting up to rub her face clean of the dirt.

Edited by KHUndertaleFan25

Axel and Hades chaos shrine.  

Axel walked up to Garland all smooth and casual.  "Well kudos to you!  At least there is others who like to get they're hands dirty.  Anyways i was gonna be on my way anyway." Axel went along with Garland's agenda but that doesnt mean he trusted him.  Besides he had his own plans.  Hades chuckled.  "Too soft to get rid of him yourself?"

Sanctuary

Anna had appeared in the land through a portal.  She didnt know this strange land.  "This place is so barren, like the underworld."

~Aqua, and Nami~

~Melmond~

Aqua turned around and gasps as she saw Garland holding unconscious Johnny. She was angry while gripping her Keyblade tightly. "No! Johnny!" Nami gasps as she saw Garland took Johnny away. She fell onto her knees and looks down sadly. "No....not Johnny...."

~Sabrina~

~Sanctuary~

Sabrina woke up tiredly and looks around. She appeared to be holding a baby in her arms. She was confused as she noticed that she's not at the academy anymore. "Where...am I?" She said while getting up.

~Xion and Xing~

~ Old Chaos Shrine~

Xion was curious to see what's going on and her eyes were widen. She covered her mouth when she saw Garland holding fallen warrior. As Xing about leave the shrine, he heard Garland's voice. He turned around a little and was shocked. His fist were tighten and goes to Garland. "Hey, helmet head! Leave him alone! Or else!" Xing was angry as he covered in dark aura.

~Lisa and Hannah, Sanctuary~

Hannah was letting Elsa's daughter, Lisa, play with her ponytail a bit, until she saw the two new girls appear. Whoa, who the heck are they? I'd better go see if they're friendly and not threatening to Cosmos or Lisa..., Hannah thought, hoping that she would do her best to defend both. She picked up Lisa and walked over to them and said, "Hello there, newcomers. Who are you?" Lisa looked at the new people intently, thinking it was cool to see them come from out of nowhere.

~Sabrina~

~Sanctuary~

Sabrina heard Hannah's voice as she turned around and saw her walks towards her. She smiles warmly. "I'm Sabrina Long. And this is my daughter, Zaruka." Zaruka was sleeping in her arms peacefully. She has black hair with a hint of Blue-Green at the bottom of her hair.

our_newborn_angel____by_princesskaoru-d6

Edited by Yessie Maltese

"C-Cute!" Lisa exclaimed happily. "Shh... Calm down, Lisa. You don't want to wake Zaruka up, right?" Hannah said, scolding her gently. She nodded and continued to admire the tiny child. "Hehe, you'll have to excuse Lisa. She's kind of a sucker for babies. Oh shoot, where are my manners? I'm Hannah Johnson. Call me Hannah. And this is Lisa, my friend's daughter." Hannah said with a smile as she introduced herself and the little girl.

~Sabrina~

~Sanctuary~

Sabrina giggled as she waves at Lisa. "Nice to meet you two." She said while smiling. Zaruka woke up tiredly, revealing beautiful Blue-Green eyes and looks at her mother, giggling cutesy. Sabrina chuckled quietly and kissed her forehead. Sabrina then Spotted Anna. She was shocked and yet, happy at the same time. "Anna?! Is that really you?!" She shouted at her and rushed towards her.

Edited by Yessie Maltese

~Garland, Terra, and Johnny, Old Chaos Shrine~

Garland chuckled as he turned to the voice calling him out, "So, I hear a volunteer." Facing the blonde-haired boy, Garland tossed the limp body he held towards him, "Strike him down, and I let you live. Refuse, and you are struck down as a traitor before Chaos."
Terra watched the scene unfold, and he realized he couldn't stand idly by.
Terra jumped between Garland and the boy, "Garland, stop!"
Garland was taken aback, "What is this? Traitors in arms?"
Terra shook his head, "There has to be another way! We can't just kill him!"
That was when a voice came from behind Garland, "For once, someone begins to talk reason."
All heads turned as Emperor Mateus strode towards the commotion.
"Garland, why waste a body when we could use it?" Mateus said. "Why not have him come to our side?"
Garland scowled under his armored mask, "Such insolence!"
Terra sighed, deciding to use this chance to save everyone's hides, "Why not, Garland? Wouldn't that help us fight Cosmos? Use one of her own against her?"
Garland turned back to the youth standing before him, "You do not get to make such decisions!"
Mateus walked in front of Garland, "Then why not take the matter to Chaos? Surely, his wisdom is above ours, and he can guide us along the proper path."
Johnny began to stir, but quickly realized he was no longer in the swamp lands. Trying not to freak out, Johnny tried to inconspicously tap the pouch on his back. Out flew the fairy Taybor.
The fairy came close to Johnny's face, "Johnny! Are you ok?"
Johnny whispered, "A bit concussed, but fine. Look, I need you to hide. Find someone you can trust. Stick with them until I get back."
Tay nodded, "Got it, Jon!" With that, the fairy darted off.
That was when Garland grabbed Johnny off the ground forcefully. Johnny let out an audible yelp, alerting all to his conciousness.
Garland turned him to look his capture in the eyes, "You're going before Lord Chaos himself, to decide your fate."
Garland and Mateus left towards Chaos' throne, Johnny in tow, as Tay looked upon the warriors present. Her eyes settled on a girl with black hair, wearing a black coat.
Tay flew close to her, "Psst! Over here! Don't freak out!"
Terra turned to the blonde-haired boy, "What was that about?"

Anna turned her gaze towards Sabrina zaruka hannah and lisa.  A dark aura emanated from her as she smiled at sabrina.  "Hey are these friends of yours?"  anna was cautious.  She couldnt allow anyone to get the wrong idea."

Axel shrugged.  "Whatever.  Ive got other things to attend to."  he opened a portal and makes his way to the ancient volcano

Lisa waved back at Sabrina. But before anything else was said, the other girl had appeared. Anna, her name seemed to be. Hannah noticed that she had a dark aura about her, but decided not to say anything about it and instead said, "Yes, we are her friends. I'm Hannah. And this is Lisa." Lisa waved at Anna as well, feeling great to see new people.

~Xion and Xing~

~Old Chaos Shrine~

Xion gasped when she heard a voice, a girl's voice. She looks around and saw a fairy right in front of her. "Who are you?" Xing grunting in anger. "I rather be a traitor then killing him!" He said. After that, Xing looks at a boy who is few years older than him. He sighs. "I have to do something to save him. I don't care if I'm  one of Chaos' warriors." He said as he held out his hand to him. "My name's Xing Yao Long. Just called me Xing."

~Sabrina~

~Sanctuary~

Sabrina nods and hugs her. "Don't worry, they're good." She looks at Anna and smiles. Zaruka squeals excitedly as she saw Anna. Sabrina sighs. "Where you been? Zens and Ashley were worried about you and Xing." She said.

Edited by Yessie Maltese

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2ztq7m_Yd0
-Old Chaos Shrine-

The red hooded boy only watched he had only recently joined the forces of Chaos through the petty arguing in front of him amused him to the point where he finally spoke up. "...He could be of us I agree plus if we ever need to send somebody in some form of suicide mission we got the guy eh?" He said giving a sadistic grin. "Plus someone like him could be perfect bait for who he was after.

He knew everyone had their own agendas in this war between gods and so did his. That was his killer instinct to find and slaughter the person who defeated him once upon time ago in a hell hole of a school and left him for dead.

"We can use him to find more warriors of cosmos right? Maybe even some who aren't decided yet so killing him is pointless pal." He said looking at his own image trough the Dark summoned claws on his hands. "Plus I rather enjoy watching others suffer than just putting an end to him." He chuckled darkly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPAWRo0C_rs

-Mirage Sandsea-

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeellooooooooo!" The whited hair boy yelled out putting his hands on his hips as he looked around. "Anybody out here!" He shook his head. "Great one moment I'm in a hellhole fighting a suicide battle with some spirit and next I'm in some wasteland desert that has no end." He shook his head. brushing his red and black trenchcoat off a Large greatsword strapped to a sheath that held it in place along with a holster snapped around the coat with two very uniquely designed pistols in the holsters
http://i.imgur.com/1XUhCQj.jpg

"Great I must have taken the wrong turn from Heavenly Host to THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!" He sighed rubbing his head. "...You know a sign maybe a hey this is where you're at would be wonderful right about now god." He said looking up at the sky before shaking his head and continued walking.

Anna smiles a pleasure.  Allow me to introduce myself my name is annabella demon princess of the underworld.  And sabrina i followed my father to this place.

Xathnan Melmond.  "That bastard!  How dare he flee?!  I was so close to killing that scum and her kid.  I swear he hasnt heard the last of me.  He will know true terror.

Axel mount Gulg

He appeared out of a portal and sat back against the volcano.  "Its just like old times.  Like before i met Roxas and what was her name? Xiont? Xeronia?  Dang my memory is shot.

~Sabrina~

~Sanctuary~

Sabrina gasped quietly after Anna told her about her father. "Hades?! He-he's here?!" Zaruka whines as she hid her face next to Sabrina's chest. 

~Nami~

~Melmond~

Nami looks down sadly and begin to cry quietly. She felt bad for not saving Johnny in time. "I'm sorry, Johnny....I hope they didn't kill him...." She said while crying.

~Xing~

~Old Chaos Shrine~

Xing gets angry as he covered in dark aura, grunting in anger. "And who the hell are you?!" He shouted at him and about to remove his bangle but decided not to.

~Elsa, Melmond~

Elsa was sitting up, feeling worse about not being able to save her friend Johnny. I-I should've been defending him..., she thought sadly, curling into a ball to cry silently.

"A-A pwincess?" Lisa said, her eyes lighting up with happiness. "Hehe, yes, Lisa. A princess." Hannah replied to her, knowing how Lisa was a sucker for princesses as well. Then when Hannah heard the word Hades, her eyes went dark. She knew what that god was like, being into Greek mythology a lot.

~Aqua and Nami~

~Melmond~

Aqua rushed towards Nami and tries to comfort her. "It's not your fault. Please... Don't cry... it's gonna be alright..." She said while looking at Elsa. She frowns as she worried about Johnny as well. Nami nods slowly while wiping her face.

~Garland and Johnny, Chaos' Throne at the Edge of Madness~

Johnny was dropped from Garland's grasp at the top of the staircase that led to the mighty throne of Chaos.
Chaos leaned forwards in his throne, "What have we here, Garland?"
Garland kicked Johnny forward, "A warrior of Cosmos, captured from battle. I intended to use him to draw out the weaker of our numbers, but some of them..."
Mateus cut him off, standing to the opposite side of Johnny from Garland, "I suggest we use our captive to increase our own numbers. Having a warrior of Cosmos among us has certain advantages that killing would not."
Chaos looked down at the warrior before him, "And how do we know he will not betray us?"
Mateus held out his hand, a device in his grasp, "Here I have a Slave Crown, modified for a specific use. It will force him over to our thinking and allow us to track his movements. If he betrays us, we will know and we will strike him down."
Chaos moved his right hand to Johnny's jaw, moving his head to look him directly in the eye.
Johnny stared back into Chaos' eyes, trying, hoping to find something he could latch onto, something he could use against the god he was summoned to defeat.
He found nothing. Only oblivion.
Tears formed at the edge of his eyes as Chaos smiled, burning a hole in Johnny's soul.
"Let it be done," was the last thing Johnny heard before the crown was placed on his head.
He could only scream as he lost everything else.

~Taybor and Terra, Old Chaos Shrine~

Tay hovered before the girl's face, "Name's Taybor. Friends call me Tay. That guy you just saw getting brought here? I'm his fairy. He told me to find someone to wait and hide with." Tay punctuated this by poking the girl's nose, "And you are the lucky winner today!"
Terra extended his hand to Xing, "I'm Terra. And I understand trying to save him, but acting out can only draw the wrong attention."
That was when the redhead showed himself.
Tay ducked behind Xion, "Agh! I'm getting all the creepy vibes from this guy!"
Terra looked briefly at him before turning to Xing, "Don't bother with him. He's not worth it."

~Cosmos, Sanctuary~

Cosmos smiled at the greetings of the various warriors before she felt a pain, a heartbreak only she could understand.
She heard the scream. Miles away, and the pain still echoed as if it happened right next to her.
She collapsed into the water, clutching her chest.
"Johnny...no..." she said, struggling against her pain.
A warrior was now lost to her. And she could no longer see him.

~Elsa, Melmond~

Suddenly, Elsa felt a sharp twinge in her heart. She knew something terrible had definitely happened to her friend. That's when she couldn't handle it anymore and wailed loudly, her powers almost swirling out of control. All she could think of was nothing but pain and sadness...

Hannah heard Cosmos fall over and, putting Lisa down, she immediately ran over to the fallen goddess. "C-Cosmos, what's wrong?!" She asked her worriedly, fearing that something may have happened to one of her warriors.

~Xion and Xing~

~Old Chaos Shrine~

Xion giggles at her. "I'm Xion. Nice to meet you." She then looks at another boy, felt kinda uncomfortable with him. "Yeah. No kidding." She then take a closer look and remembered him quickly. (wait a minute.... is that.... Axel?...) she thought. Xing nodded as he calms down, feeling bad about that man. "Yeah. I guess it's a only way to keep him alive, but he has allies on the other side." He said.

Edited by Yessie Maltese

Anna sanctuary

She giggles seeing lisa's face light up but frowns seeing hatred in hannah's eyes.  "Oh um...I'm not a bad demon.  Honest!  But if you hate me i'll leave.  Sorry i upset you."

Warrior of light planet's core

He was mystified.  He felt as if the events unfolding around him had happened before.  "Hmm i cant write this off as a coincidence.  Something sinister is afoot.  I must go in search of clues."

Since Hannah was rather occupied with Cosmos at the moment, Lisa was the only one who Anna could talk to. So she said to Anna in a pleading voice, "N-No! Don't weave, p-pwincess!" And hugged her legs tightly, looking up at her with puppy eyes.

~Sabrina~

~Sanctuary~

Sabrina giggled. "Don't worry. Me and Anna are family." She said. She noticed that a woman in white who's seems hurt. Zaruka giggles cutesy at Lisa. Sabrina summoned a penguin plushie and give it to Zaruka. Zaruka squeals excitedly as she plays her plushie.

~Sabrina~

~Sanctuary~

Sabrina was worried about the woman, so she decided to check on her. She goes to the goddess and looks at her sadly. "Excuse me miss? Are you alright?" She asked. Zaruka looks at her curiously as she placed her hand on her mouth and holds her plushie.