Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hyperfairy777

KHUX Discounted epic medal carnival and epic attackers,

In the EU version if u chained there is a discount ed epic medal carnival for 2,500 jewels for 10 pulls, it features thr regular sephiroph amongst the medals

And epic attack deal is back, 1,500jewls for 5 medals, one of which is 6*and has 3 special attack bonuses

Will you be pulling? I did the epic attackers and got a 6* Zack, two 5* valid Sora's, 5* KH 2 cloud and auron.

Not sure if this is a good pull or not. Let me know how you do with it

Hmm... So owl isn't that good?

I mean, Owl's not exactly bad, but 4 gauges is pretty spendy.

Not to mention the fact that it's a 6* buffer medal, which can be harder to deal with if you don't have a lot of Cid 10s.

Edited by hawk222

Zack is pretty good yes.

Nop I'm still not pulling Square.

I see, I was just concerned as his ability seemed very situational. I pulled here because I was desperate to get my hands on a 6* medal and couldn't wait any longer. The fact my epic medal pll was all magic and speeds and this one had 4 power medals. I'd say it balanced nicely

the second part of that comment makes me think at some point down the line, I'm gonna regret those pulls

Edited by Hyperfairy777

I have a problem with the epic attackers deal in that they have support medals in the pool.  It really just doesn't make sense, and would be really unsatisfying to get something that doesn't do much damage from the deal.