Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Felicia Novita

Video Preview of Kingdom Hearts Artwork Book by Shiro Amano

Few days ago I recorded a video preview about Kingdom Hearts Artwork book by Shiro Amano which released in japan at december 2007. It's been 9 years since it's released date. I've been looking for this book anywhere, and yeah I can say this book is rare and hard to get anywhere. Thankfully last minth mu friend had it and drcided to sell it to me, she said that it's good for my additional collection of kingdom hearts, lol xD

Here is the video preview (full) :

http://youtu.be/Bm6aE-iKv7M

Like if you like it and you can subscribe my channel if you want to. :3

Ooh, that artbook!  IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! :')

Oh wow, I didn't know that this existed!  Oh wow, I need to get this sometime!  Thanks for showing me this video, Felicia!

This also makes me want to get the KH manga series, which I also want, and the novels! X_X

You are welcome. I'm glad that you like it :) if you have chance, you can purchase anytime, before it's getting rare.

Ah. At my place KH manga and novel are hard to see here...

You are welcome. I'm glad that you like it :) if you have chance, you can purchase anytime, before it's getting rare.

Ah. At my place KH manga and novel are hard to see here...

Yeah, I need to get it sometime! X_X

And well, why don't you just look for the manga and novels on EBay or Amazon?  They're available there, ya know? :)

Yeah, I need to get it sometime! X_X

And well, why don't you just look for the manga and novels on EBay or Amazon?  They're available there, ya know? :)

Actually I have owned the mang, but only KH1, re:CoM, and KH2 (they are in Indonesian language, sadly the kh2 manga isn't being produced anymore here). Ah I would love to, but I don't have paypal. Besides, I'm spending some money for kh 2.8 later :)

Actually I have owned the mang, but only KH1, re:CoM, and KH2 (they are in Indonesian language, sadly the kh2 manga isn't being produced anymore here). Ah I would love to, but I don't have paypal. Besides, I'm spending some money for kh 2.8 later :)

Oh, I see!  Well, there has to be some way for you to get the whole manga collection!  I'm sure you'll get the chance one day! :D