Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Raxaimus

KHUX Vanquish powerful Heartless for Jack Skellington medals from 10/1-10/16 and celebrate Halloween in KHUX with multiple special events during October!

Beginning at 12 AM (PT) on October 1st, players will have the opportunity to defeat numerous Heartless across four quests, in order to earn the powerful Jack Skellington medal! This event will last until October 16th at 11:59 PM (PT), so you will have plenty of time to obtain the eight included 5-star medal copies! In addition, players who log in before October 10th will receive a free 5-star Jack Skellington medal as a login bonus!

The Jack Skellington medal has an area-of-effect special attack which costs three gauges. This attack deals damage which bypasses an enemy's attribute-based defenses. This particular medal is the magic counterpart to the powerful Black Coat King Mickey and Xigbar medals, so don't miss your chance to obtain it!

For the entire month of October, the Coliseum features some spooky Vampire Avatar parts as ranking rewards! The Vampire: Wings for both the male and female sets have a Rare Enemy Perk by +4 which can be obtained by ranking in the top 10,000, and there's also a chance for the all new skill Attack Prize + Attack Boost II by ranking in the top 2,500! View the gallery below for a full list of ranking rewards in the Coliseum.

Last but not least we've got a special Halloween-themed Weekend-only Raid Event going on for the entire month of October as well, with the name of the raid being Hocus Pocus. The raid board has been updated with new rewards, like a 6★ Magic Mirror medal! Players can also earn extra medals by defeating a level 10 raid boss, including 6★ Chip, Dale, and Moogle medals! 

Don't forget that raid boss spawn rates and Lux received from raid bosses double during bonus times! The bonus times for this are event are listed below,& all times listed in PT: 

• 2:00 AM to 3:00 AM 
  • 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
  • 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
  • 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM

What's your favorite event or feature for this month? Let us know in the comments!

Edited by soraspromise

I heard there were some copyright/licensing issues with medal in JP and they had to remove it entirely...so they managed get it back on track in time for global?

This is basically magic Black Coat Mickey in JP, watch as they nerf it for the rest of the world :[

I heard there were some copyright/licensing issues with medal in JP and they had to remove it entirely...so they managed get it back on track in time for global?

This is basically magic Black Coat Mickey in JP, watch as they nerf it for the rest of the world :[

I hadn't followed much of the JPUX licensing issue with Jack, personally, but I wouldn't think Square would completely give up those rights. They could have negotiated a deal, due to how popular the character has been within the series as a whole. Regardless, it makes sense that SENA would try to get the rights to him in time for Halloween.

Also, I've got good news for you! The medal isn't nerfed whatsoever, and there are plenty of copies in order for us to guilt it AND re-roll a few times! As someone who doesn't have a guilted BC Mickey yet, I'm jumping on this event ASAP.

Edited by Raxaimus

This tweet has a mistake in referring to the Japanese version and I was a bit confused when they already have the Medal.  :blink:

https://twitter.com/KH13chi/status/781811760777072640

Anyway, I think this is the first time a non-Coliseum event is added other than on Monday and Friday. This also explains the missing slots in the album. I guess the remaining four missing ones are Halloween Sora and Halloween Donald.

He shares the same special attack as Black Coat King Mickey (Power) and similar special attack as Xigbar (Speed) and the soon-to-be Riku Replica (Power).

I don't think we have much nerf as you might think. The only nerfed Medals I can think of are Nick Wilde, Judy Hopps, Judy & Nick, and Mowgli & Pals.

Some Medals' special attacks were changed entirely like SP Roxas, Illustrated Sora & Pals, and Roxas & Axel & Xion (RAX). We even have many buffed Medals like the recent Illustrated Ansem with a better special attack. Not to mention many Tier 3 Medals are Tier 4 Medals here (albeit it's more difficult to get them). Don't forget the Halloween Goofy is buffed here, presumably along with Halloween Sora and Halloween Donald.

I've checked, and Jack Skellington stays exactly the same. We can also re-roll the Guilt multiple times if we can get the Medals in the quests themselves other than clearing the objectives, but I'm not sure about this yet as I haven't tried it.

Edited by Kenneth Choo

Surprised Sena didn't slap this behind a HSC.

Also first try. Might reroll once and keep a spare.

Nk61kXg.jpg

www that's nice. with jack on 3/4th slot and xigbar/shadow on 5th slot divine rose you can make nice ignore-type deck. 

I got mines guilt-ed at 87%. So I just gave him three Magic Mirrors. I didn't know you can re-reroll. I just did it all cause I don't have BC Mickey. Having Jack with same attack is great.

Mine got 94>94>94. Great luck and bad luck at the same time, I suppose. At least I didn't have to dump tons of mirrors to max him out.

is there a place to grind Jacks or do we only have access to the 9?

Sadly, it seems we only have 9 of them. If you don't get good guilt in three tries, you better hope you're swimming in mirrors. Sorry! T_T

Mine got 94>94>94. Great luck and bad luck at the same time, I suppose. At least I didn't have to dump tons of mirrors to max him out.

Sadly, it seems we only have 9 of them. If you don't get good guilt in three tries, you better hope you're swimming in mirrors. Sorry! T_T

I might get some more medals and try and re-roll, but I just feel like slowly maxing him out. 

www that's nice. with jack on 3/4th slot and xigbar/shadow on 5th slot divine rose you can make nice ignore-type deck. 

I've been doing exactly that, and it's really powerful, especially with DR at +26