Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Joker

Kingdom Hearts 2.9 If the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy had babies would they take your teeth and leave chocolate for you? PLOT LEAK SPOILERS

"Heh, a faithful Replica, until the very end. That's....okay...."

*cue cgi intro*

Then Replica Riku will awake in the world of darkness, he will wonder if this is the afterlife. He wanders on and fights many Heartless along the way. He also see's Aqua a few times during his journey but they never interact. Replica learns of a new villain that resides in the world of darkness. Theres several new Heartlesss bosses and I remember seeing some that are said to be in KH3 to. At the mid way point of the game Replica lose's a eye and gains new clothes out of nowhere as he gains resolve, he also found two friends in the world of darkness, it turns out that Gula and Ava have been here as well and they act as Replicas main party members, then the "worlds" of the game are all new Disney worlds with the Disney characters trying to surive in the WOD, and a whole batch of new main Disney villains. Theres a whole bunch of stuff that happens but not really important since it has to do with recoded all you need to know Is that Data Sora and Data Riku eventually meet with Replica Riku and they with Ava and Gula move on. The final word is inside Kingom Hearts itself which arcodoiung to Nourma this is a smaller version of the KH3 final world and geez I mean the one here in 2.9 took me over four hours to beat and that was at LV.99 with Ultima weapon, oh and Replica Riku doenst get a Keyblade but he does get various upgrades for weapons as you progress. The final boss as it turns out is Kingdom Avatar, apparently a main villain in KH3 but Noumra was quick to say that this is not his final form and in 2.9 you just fight his first form out of fifty. The games officaly supposed to be announced e3 2017 but I thought id leak out the plot details that has been made so far. The games about done but we need to hold off on relaseing it cause marketing BS. Well I gotta go. And im sure you saw the screen shot I took from the trailer that's being planned for e3 2017. That's Replca Riku who has a sex scene with Data Namine. You can change the costume he wears as you will be able to do so in KH3. But the game is said to end with Relica Riku changing his name to Ano no Darkness. Looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 2.9! Not gunna say its full title, freaking Nourma geez and I thought KH2 didn't make sense, serosuky what is up with that name?

Edited by Felixx

Its been in development ever since 2013, all the "KH3" trailers have actually been 2.9 trailers the only difference is that assests have been changed and they replaced Replica Riku, Ava and Gula with models of Sora, Donald and Goofy.

Sign in to follow this