Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hey there everyone, how's it going!?  So then, thanks to the good and wonderful people here from the News Team, we got the exciting news that recording for Kingdom Hearts is underway!  Strangely, it wasn't mentioned that it was Kingdom Hearts III, but I do believe that is the game which is undergoing recording! I, The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead, share my thoughts on this subject!  Enjoy! :D

What do you all think?  Is it possible that KHIII is finally getting into its last stages of development?  Let me know in the comments below! :D

I'm still under the assumption that they've been doing voice acting throughout the entire development cycle. We've gotten multiple reports over the past 2 years of Disney actors reportedly being "done", "done for now", or have been called in for some lines. Not to mention they found a voice actor for Young Eraqus early on and  almost every trailer has been released in English AND Japanese. I know voice acting is towards the end of development, but I've noticed that KH3 has had an odd development besides the voice acting (Nomura stated he had a release date in mind last TGS(?)). Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they were done with VA and they've been working on polish this whole time.

He might be talking about Kingdom Hearts 3 and the Final Fantasy VII Remake. Regarding Kingdom Hearts 3, I know there were two VAs so far that says they haven't done anything yet. Plus they're going to get some folks to fill in for Xehanort (NA and JP) and Minnie (JP). 

I would probably guess, the voice recording for 2.8 might be finished, they are just probably doing some tinkering with the game itself. 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

I think he definitely meant KH3 because we already know VA is well underway in 2.8 with the trailers. So for him to say this referring to 2.8 would be like, "Yeah no shit sherlock" haha and would be a really obvious statement to make. So yeah, I think its for KH3.

I would like to hear this winter our first cutscene with Sora dialogue in there. I think its time to hear the main protagonist talk in KH3, that would be super cool.

I'm still under the assumption that they've been doing voice acting throughout the entire development cycle. We've gotten multiple reports over the past 2 years of Disney actors reportedly being "done", "done for now", or have been called in for some lines. Not to mention they found a voice actor for Young Eraqus early on and  almost every trailer has been released in English AND Japanese. I know voice acting is towards the end of development, but I've noticed that KH3 has had an odd development besides the voice acting (Nomura stated he had a release date in mind last TGS(?)). Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they were done with VA and they've been working on polish this whole time.

Well, with Nomura, you never know!  And I'm also one of the many that believes that voice acting has been done on par with the general development cycle! One can only hope this is the case!  I'm guessing that recording now must be for the final, important scenes and maybe some other things, like battle grunts and the like, ya know? Gahhh, but I'm so excited!!!! <3

He might be talking about Kingdom Hearts 3 and the Final Fantasy VII Remake. Regarding Kingdom Hearts 3, I know there were two VAs so far that says they haven't done anything yet. Plus they're going to get some folks to fill in for Xehanort (NA and JP) and Minnie (JP). 

I would probably guess, the voice recording for 2.8 might be finished, they are just probably doing some tinkering with the game itself. 

Indeed, we just have to wait and see what'll happen this Winter.  All should be made clearer there! One can only hope! :3

I think he definitely meant KH3 because we already know VA is well underway in 2.8 with the trailers. So for him to say this referring to 2.8 would be like, "Yeah no shit sherlock" haha and would be a really obvious statement to make. So yeah, I think its for KH3.

I would like to hear this winter our first cutscene with Sora dialogue in there. I think its time to hear the main protagonist talk in KH3, that would be super cool.

Yep, you have an excellent point, man!  But it's still odd he just said "Kingdom Hearts" instead of just simply saying Kingdom Hearts III!  My oh my, how Nomura loves to play with our minds! xD

Omg, yesss, I want to hear how mature Sora sounds now, since apparently, Sora's gonna have a more mature personality in KHIII, ya know? :D

But yeah, hopefully, this Winter will give us the answers we've been searching for! :D

I agree that it's probably been recorded over the development rather than in a big chunk at the end, it would make more sense. So it's probably been underway the whole time, unfortunately. I can still see late 2017-early 2018 being the release, but I won't hold to close to that. I want it to be the best it can be.

I agree that it's probably been recorded over the development rather than in a big chunk at the end, it would make more sense. So it's probably been underway the whole time, unfortunately. I can still see late 2017-early 2018 being the release, but I won't hold to close to that. I want it to be the best it can be.

Yeah, I know what you mean! One mustn't rush perfection, and I agree that it's best to wait for a perfect game than to get a flawed game, ya know? But like you, I do have the hope the game will have a late 2017 release, cuz that'd be perfect! But again, we can only hope that the voice recording process has gone on par with game development!