Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
NemesisSP

Art Showcase (Kingdom Hearts and Others)

I did indeed make it. Started as something I sketched on paper before completing it digitally.

Thanks very much, btw.

These two are a bit older, but still worth showing

Man, those look pretty good! Megaman Starforce is one of my favorite Megaman games! :D

So you did these on paper first, then on the computer? Seriously, I GOTTA try this sometime! You also nailed the colors, almost perfectly, especially for the Megaman one. Well done! ;)

Rock on!

Man, those look pretty good! Megaman Starforce is one of my favorite Megaman games! :D

So you did these on paper first, then on the computer? Seriously, I GOTTA try this sometime! You also nailed the colors, almost perfectly, especially for the Megaman one. Well done! ;)

Rock on!

The Charizard and Starforce pics were done on paper first and then I digitally inked and colored them.

Starforce sketch: http://nemesissp13.deviantart.com/art/MegaManStarForce-sketch-568145645

This was actually the first time I had drawn these specific Mega Man characters. I had the Official Complete Works with me, which was a tremendous help. I wanted the colors to really match with Shinsuke Komaki's excellent illustrations, so the fact that I managed to get it close is good. ;)

Charizard sketch: http://nemesissp13.deviantart.com/art/Mega-Charizard-X-Sketch-617366332

The Stitch one was done entirely digitally, though.

Wow Nemesis, I gotta say, these are some pretty amazing works!  All of these look amazing, but the one I loved most was that Mega Charizard X! :D

I have to say, you also nailed the coloring pretty well!  I stick to black and white because I don't like how my drawings look when they're colored, so I have to say, I'm impressed at how well your drawings came out!  Was it difficult coloring them?

Wow Nemesis, I gotta say, these are some pretty amazing works!  All of these look amazing, but the one I loved most was that Mega Charizard X! :D

I have to say, you also nailed the coloring pretty well!  I stick to black and white because I don't like how my drawings look when they're colored, so I have to say, I'm impressed at how well your drawings came out!  Was it difficult coloring them?

Thank you very much. The Charizard one is my favorite too. ;)

As for the coloring, it depends of course. With Mega Charizard X, it was easy getting the base colors down for the Pokemon himself, the real trick was making sure the contrast and shading were spot on. Particularly for the flames. As for the effects, they were a bit more tricky to do. I had to do quite a bit of blending to make them come out naturally.

I'll be trying for some Kingdom Hearts related art next time.

Thank you very much. The Charizard one is my favorite too. ;)

As for the coloring, it depends of course. With Mega Charizard X, it was easy getting the base colors down for the Pokemon himself, the real trick was making sure the contrast and shading were spot on. Particularly for the flames. As for the effects, they were a bit more tricky to do. I had to do quite a bit of blending to make them come out naturally.

I'll be trying for some Kingdom Hearts related art next time.

You're welcome!

Oh wow, it's impressive you were able to nail the coloring!  You seem to have a natural knack for it!  Good for you!  Not everyone can color well, so the fact you can do it is great!  Awesome job! :D

And yay for KH stuff!  I'll be waiting! :3

This one is just more of a silly sketch I did for my own Kingdom Hearts story. (Which I keep putting off because I'm a perfectionist)

Not much more to it, just felt like sharing.

Ooh, a KH story, you say?  Will you post it on this site when you decide that it's all good? Cuz I'm liking that sketch, and am curious as to what Stitch's relation is to that character you drew. :3

You're welcome!

Oh wow, it's impressive you were able to nail the coloring!  You seem to have a natural knack for it!  Good for you!  Not everyone can color well, so the fact you can do it is great!  Awesome job! :D

And yay for KH stuff!  I'll be waiting! :3

Ooh, a KH story, you say?  Will you post it on this site when you decide that it's all good? Cuz I'm liking that sketch, and am curious as to what Stitch's relation is to that character you drew. :3

Thanks very much, was quite appreciated.

And yeah, I think I'll post the story here when I feel it is ready. I'm just going through some partial rewrites of the first few chapters and they'll be ready for posting at least.

Thanks very much, was quite appreciated.

And yeah, I think I'll post the story here when I feel it is ready. I'm just going through some partial rewrites of the first few chapters and they'll be ready for posting at least.

You're welcome! :D

Hmm, and I see!  Well, whenever you post the story, I'll be sure to read it! :D

It's not much... but i drew my own keyblade for an OC of mine....

Angaries%20grace%20Keyblade_zpsteq0yk5s.

EDIT: my mistake: didn't realise this thread was only for one person to show off their KH artwork,

i sincerely apologize and will try to be more careful in future, Is there any way I can get this deleted?

Edited by Sam Charlesworth

It's not much... but i drew my own keyblade for an OC of mine....

Angaries%20grace%20Keyblade_zpsteq0yk5s.

EDIT: my mistake: didn't realise this thread was only for one person to show off their KH artwork,

i sincerely apologize and will try to be more careful in future, Is there any way I can get this deleted?

Well, I'm not really sure, but I guess I don't mind too much. I can't really blame you for not realizing I was just showing off my own art.

I don't know what you're talking about, the hands look perfect, as does the illustration, and all the other drawings you recently posted! You have real talent for this, and I like your style! It has a certain similarity to Nomura's, while also being completely your own! Very good work on these, I am very impressed! :D