Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  

KHUX What does a fast pass (those yellow tickets) do?

I never understood as to what their purpose is in the game? Can somebody help me out with what they're about? cheers.

When you use a ticket on a quest you get all materials/medals you would've gotten when doing the quest. So it's just time saving. You can only use the ticket on quests where you got all three objectives.

So best use it for either evolve medal quests or event coins quests.

When you use a ticket on a quest you get all materials/medals you would've gotten when doing the quest. So it's just time saving. You can only use the ticket on quests where you got all three objectives.

So best use it for either evolve medal quests or event coins quests.

Or Moogle of Glory materials, if you're able to complete those (I've heard those tasks can get ridiculously RNG-dependent, even for whales).

Thanks for clarifying that, I've got two available. Any recommendations on how I should use them?

Thanks for clarifying that, I've got two available. Any recommendations on how I should use them?

if you can afford to buy more you can spend it freely on almost anything. if you don't i'd suggest use on moogle of glory quest later.