Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which Foreteller would you side with?

Which Foreteller would you side with?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Which Foreteller would you side with?

• Invi (Anguis)
    • Gula (Leopardos)
    • Ava (Vulpes)
    • Aced (Ursus)
    • Ira (Unicornis)

I'd side with Ira, and not just because he happens to be our Union's leader! X3

But seriously though, of what I've seen of him in the 2.8 trailers, he seems to want to avert the Keyblade War at any cost, and he wants the others to ally with him to defeat the mysterious threat that threatens to consume the world in darkness, ya know?  So yeah, Ira's got the good intentions, and he's badass, to boot! :3

Unicornis all the way! :D

I choose Ava. I choose her union based on a personal personality test I did for my self, when learned the game came out. Also, after learning about the events in X, she has answers to reveal. I'll stay loyal to her regardless. Also because she created the Dandelions. I would want to survive and not be in the Keyblade War.

If Ventus is actually a Dandelion then Ava so I can be one too, but as of right now...Ira because he seems one of the most honest about all this and willing to do what's right, I respect that, although he was one of the foretellers who saw the hooded guy, I still think he's in the right place to try and stop the war from happening without getting in his own or others way, I think of him as a sort of Obi Wan Kenobi of the fortellers