Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Elfdemon_

Do you think we'll ever find out the Foretellers' true names?

Chirithy says they were given new names by the Master of Masters which are the names they use now. Do you think we will ever find out their true names? What would be the point of adding a story detail like this without having us eventually find out their true names?

Well, we don't know the real names of Larxene, Marluxia, Demyx and Luxord, and if they don't appear in Kingdom Hearts III as their whole selves, then we'll never know, ya know?  So I think this could be applied to the Foretellers as well!  But hey, who knows?  We could eventually find out their true names, ya know? :)

I honestly do not think that will happen. I think come XBC, we will only see them as the names they were given.

Then what was the point of even saying that they had original names?

I always thought the new names were the Forteller names such as Unicornious and such and things like Ira, Ava and Gula Invi and Aced were there real names 

Then what was the point of even saying that they had original names?

Yes they did have original names, but I don't think we will hear them until KH3. I honestly hope I am wrong, but also, I honestly am rather doubtful it will happen all because they keep on addressing each other as Aced, Ava, and so on.