•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
  1. Status Updates

Community Status Updates

Photo

Xanjoh

If we do get a Vanitas Pop, I hope there's a version without a mask.
Today, 05:49 PM
Photo

Awesome Sauce

I'm supposed to be studying for an exam, but instead I'm watching the Battlefield 5 reveal instead. Help...
Today, 03:09 PM
Photo

Alan Smithee

Why Deadpool can never be in Miraculous Ladybug: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zHXRfZW8_k
Today, 12:22 PM
Photo

KingdomHearts3

So we are a few weeks away from E3 and the KH orchestra event. I just want to warn everyone to take all these so called “leaks” with a grain of salt, whether they are written or videos, until Square Enix comes forward themselves. We all know there are some who like to claim they obtained something that hasn’t been confirmed yet and will put it out there or claim they are at some KH event where they can’t record and have to put the phone away after mere seconds. Be vigilant my friends.
Today, 11:12 AM
Photo

Vulpix

Who will win? A entire community who loves a video game OR an overpriced console
Today, 07:41 AM
  • Prower Power's Photo
    Prower Power
    I don't see how any of the current consoles are overpriced lol. They get sold at a little over the amount they cost to produce
    Today, 11:43 AM
  • Vulpix's Photo
    Vulpix
    At least for.me theyre overpriced.
    But then again i usually carry no cash on me.
    Today, 01:08 PM
  • Felixx's Photo
    Felixx
    If you had the entire community on your side you could easily afford thousands of consoles. So yeah XD
    18 minutes ago
Photo

2 quid is goodAzure Flame

don't leave me hanging, what is River Song's favourite part of a car?
Today, 06:03 AM
  • 2 quid is good's Photo
    2 quid is good
    OOOOOOOOHH MY DAYS
    50 minutes ago
  • 2 quid is good's Photo
    2 quid is good
    THAT'S AMAZING BRO XD

I've seen your sig for years and never got it until now, I don't deserve to be a doctor who fan XD

That's pretty firetrucking cool man
    49 minutes ago
  • Azure Flame's Photo
    Azure Flame
    I thought it was clever lol
    47 minutes ago
Photo

PrinceNoctis

I am not feeling that Kairi outfit.
Yesterday, 11:22 PM
Photo

Merilly

Not sure how to feel about that allegedly datamined KH3 Kairi outfit from Union Cross.
Yesterday, 11:02 PM
  • RikuFangirl2008's Photo
    RikuFangirl2008
    I hate that too. Datamining. Leaking. I wonder if she's getting a haircut too. If that happens at least we'll see her in the new outfit and possibly a new haircut.
    Yesterday, 11:20 PM
  • Merilly's Photo
    Merilly
    I don't mind it for minor stuff. Of course the software shouldn't be tempered with but seeing some unused areas in the franchise was fun for example. But this whole leaking information thing when it does not really give us an advantage... In the end, it might even have repercussions. Maybe not for us but for the people working for the company for example. And it's not like it can be avoided so easily.
    Yesterday, 11:28 PM
  • Merilly's Photo
    Merilly
    I don't want to judge anyone or point fingers, claiming that this is atrocious behavior since some people enjoy it, but personally, it was a bit of a bummer, similar to how Monsters, Inc. got leaked because the trailer did not have the same impact and some people don't tag their stuff. (Though in this case, the leaks were made public due to SE's own fault since they put it on a public server...)
    Yesterday, 11:32 PM
Photo

Zeldablade7

the Thor movie gave me the feels
Yesterday, 10:50 PM
Photo

Lady Aleister

Oi, Im alive but dying very slowly.
Yesterday, 10:33 PM
Photo

The Transcendent Key

13 notifications...well ain't that eerie? XD
Yesterday, 09:22 PM
Photo

PrinceNoctis

GASP! MICHAEL B. JORDAN IS PLAYING JULIAN CHASE IN ROOSTER TEETH'S GEN:LOCK!!!! HYYYYYYYYYPE!
Yesterday, 09:19 PM
Photo

SnowPint7Fourths

We need the Osaka team to deliver on fast combos against big enemies and non floaty combat
Yesterday, 05:34 PM
  • SnowPint7Fourths's Photo
    SnowPint7Fourths
    I agree with you both but I really want the combos to be fast and perfect. They look to be a good standard when fighting with minimal 'floatiness'. But if you look at the combos against the rock titan in Soraalam's (dean's) video the combos are really slow when he is attacking the titans foot. Also the combos against bigger Heartless seem to be the same. If you look at the giga's they don't have any stagger so they can easily combo you.
    Today, 10:20 AM
  • PrinceNoctis's Photo
    PrinceNoctis
    Bigger enemies not staggering is nothing new. It’s always been the case from what I recall. And, from what I understand, Olympus is early in the game so it makes sense for the combos to be slower (same thing as previous KH games, including KHII). My main complaint with the “floatiness” are air combos and ground to air combos. They seem very “floaty” from what I’ve seen but ground combat looks solid.
    Today, 11:18 AM
  • PrinceNoctis's Photo
    PrinceNoctis
    Only finishers usually make the big enemies stagger. Look at KH2’s Twilight Thorn or Kh1’s rock titan. You’ll see what I mean.
    Today, 11:25 AM
Photo

2 quid is good

RANDOM IS NOT A SECTION ANYMORE WTF
Yesterday, 02:40 PM
  • HarLea Quinn's Photo
    HarLea Quinn
    It is - it's just with it's sister forum "forum games". Rules haven't changed for it.
    Yesterday, 02:49 PM
  • 2 quid is good's Photo
    2 quid is good
    Oh yeah I see it now, I just looked without looking if you see what I mean XD
    Yesterday, 02:52 PM
  • Lady Aleister's Photo
    Lady Aleister
    Woah that changed
    Yesterday, 10:34 PM
Photo

Vulpix

"Random and forum games merged" NANI?!?!
Yesterday, 02:14 PM
  • Vulpix's Photo
    Vulpix
    Omae wa, mo shindeiru.
    Yesterday, 09:20 PM
  • Lady Aleister's Photo
    Lady Aleister
    えええええええええええええええええ????
    Yesterday, 10:36 PM
  • 2 quid is good's Photo
    2 quid is good
    Roblox death sound (10 hour version)