•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
  1. Status Updates

Community Status Updates

Photo

Zeldablade7

Going yo watch teasure planet tomrrow! Can't wait! :)
Yesterday, 11:55 PM
Photo

KingdomHearts3

My mood sin en I came home from college and heard this at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in 2008. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYSczTW_jH4
Yesterday, 11:30 PM
Photo

Awesome Sauce

How could anyone hate TLJ? Is it because it wasn't what some expected?
Yesterday, 10:28 PM
Photo
  • narushipu's Photo
    narushipu
    Thanks! I´ll put it in low sound and check it only if hear the disney logo piece of sound from the kingdom hearts saga.
    Yesterday, 09:44 PM
  • lollygagger19's Photo
    lollygagger19
    @narushipu Aaaand it's looking to be the same stuff as yesterday.
    Yesterday, 09:46 PM
  • narushipu's Photo
    narushipu
    @lollygagger19 for now it´s been the exact same thing. Except for that dissidia NT pic. I didnt see it yesterdat
    Yesterday, 09:54 PM
Photo

roxasrikuterra13

Hey everyone. I know it has been a long time since I've been on. I had forgotten my password and i had a few deaths hit me in Nov and Dec. Im here if anyone wants to talk or rp or anything.
Yesterday, 08:05 PM
Photo

HaneulWay

Looking at the the Monsters Inc in battle leak,Soras reflection looks a little warped, and not matching up with the battle stance....
Yesterday, 03:17 PM
  • DaxtotheMax's Photo
    DaxtotheMax
    Yeah if you compare the two pictures the tiles look slightly different sizes...but that's just me
    Yesterday, 10:50 PM
Photo

HaneulWay

Looking at the Monsters Inc in-battle inc. Sora
Yesterday, 03:15 PM
Photo

HaneulWay

Looking at the in battle Monsters Inc leak, Sora
Yesterday, 03:15 PM
Photo

Zeldablade7

I really hope Normura sheds some light on the leacked images soon because I, no we don't really want to wait two months for answers now do we?
Yesterday, 01:06 PM
  • Zeldablade7's Photo
    Zeldablade7
    I think I managed to find the cache of the image. Now , let's see if I'm able to track it to its source
    Yesterday, 03:06 PM
  • Clouded Sun's Photo
    Clouded Sun
    Image must be fake, they didn't even care to change the UI.
    Yesterday, 03:17 PM
  • Zeldablade7's Photo
    Zeldablade7
    that's a good point
    Yesterday, 03:20 PM
Photo

TheKeyofRose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeStOrkursA The real KH3 Trailer *LEAKED FOOTAGE IN THE HOOD, GONE WRONG*
Yesterday, 10:11 AM
Photo

VaudeDaxtotheMax

Thanks for the friend invite, bud. =) Unfortunately I cannot recollect as to where we have met before, but I'm all for more friends! May we cross paths more often than profile checkups! =D
Yesterday, 08:50 AM
  • Vaude's Photo
    Vaude
    Why, thank you! When I saw it, I just had to use it. It is Dust from the game from the same name, only Snoopified, if you catch my meaning. Your profile pic is awesome as well, though I cannot tell where it came from.
    Yesterday, 05:52 PM
  • DaxtotheMax's Photo
    DaxtotheMax
    I got it from Tumblr, it's just casual Roxas :P
    Yesterday, 07:30 PM
  • Vaude's Photo
    Vaude
    Oh, so it is indeed Kingdom-Hearts-related! I was wondering why his hair style looked so familiar. =P Good find!
    Yesterday, 11:11 PM
Photo

Skai

therefore/but = saves stories
Yesterday, 01:21 AM
Photo

The Transcendent Key

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been online these past couple of days! You see, in preparation for Star Wars: The Last Jedi, which I'll go see on Sunday, I've been marathoning the entire Star Wars saga! The hype is real! :D
Yesterday, 12:22 AM
  • SnowPint7Fourths's Photo
    SnowPint7Fourths
    Haha that's awesome! Monsters inc. for KH3? I dig it.
    Yesterday, 08:28 AM
  • Awesome Sauce's Photo
    Awesome Sauce
    Be careful with spoilers...
    Yesterday, 09:43 AM
  • DevilSpooky's Photo
    DevilSpooky
    Just lower you expectations, by a lot...
    Yesterday, 07:56 PM
Photo

Zeldablade7

Fans: SE, can you please show a kingdom hearts 3 trailer at Jump Festa this year? SE: *doesn't show anything kingdom hearts 3 related at the event* fans: *feels dissapointed*
Dec 15 2017 10:29 PM
  • lollygagger19's Photo
    lollygagger19
    At least the hate is PROPERLY justified. We sat through less than an hour of Dragon Quest....and all Square Enix gives us regarding KH is a damn duffel bag.
    Dec 15 2017 10:59 PM
  • Zeldablade7's Photo
    Zeldablade7
    I guess so
    Yesterday, 12:48 AM
  • Merilly's Photo
    Merilly
    How is the hate justified when they never even gave people hope of seeing something? I understand that people were disappointed with the ordeal back at D23 Japan, but there was nothing scheduled to appear at Jump Festa. Having too high of an expectation and then getting disappointed isn't really SE's fault when they never gave even a single indication to warrant excitement...
    Yesterday, 03:31 AM
Photo

Roxas RaiNero Kunivas

hello sean it is i coming back from the dead to say i love the marly profile makeover
Dec 15 2017 09:59 PM