•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, and to remove this ad, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Livestreams Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Chatroom
  1. Status Updates

Community Status Updates

Photo

TheWayToDawnJack Frost

F.R.I.E.N.D.S. = Fight for you = Respect you = Involve you = Encourage you = Deserve you = Save you Send this to all your friends & me if I'm one......If you get 4 back you are liked but if you get 7 back then you are seriously loved.
Today, 04:01 PM
Photo

TheWayToDawnFulminata_XII

F.R.I.E.N.D.S. = Fight for you = Respect you = Involve you = Encourage you = Deserve you = Save you Send this to all your friends & me if I'm one......If you get 4 back you are liked but if you get 7 back then you are seriously loved.
Today, 04:00 PM
Photo

TheWayToDawnRiku=D

Today, 03:59 PM
Photo

Xora98

Still have a half finished game of com and lightning returns. not to mention I'm pretty halfway in XIII and XIII-2 -.- this bothers me greatly.
Today, 03:34 PM
  • Big Boss's Photo
    Big Boss
    do CoM first its short and can be beaten in a week or two
    Today, 04:18 PM
  • Red Tribal's Photo
    Red Tribal
    You can sell your copy of LRFFXIII,watch the cutscene on youtube and never look back ^_^
    Today, 04:22 PM
Photo

xoblivionx13

So I just realized I have about $300 I saved this year....and it's the first day of my break....>8D
Today, 03:30 PM
Photo

Yellow FlashPropper Gentleman Crona

Happy birthday! I just now realized you share a birthday with my dad. xD So, how's your day been so far?
Today, 03:10 PM
Photo

Yellow Flash

I decided to sell my copy of FF Theatrhythm, since the sequel's coming soon. :/ Hope I'll get something good out of it.
Today, 03:06 PM
  • xoblivionx13's Photo
    xoblivionx13
    Sequel? owo
    Today, 03:51 PM
  • Christopher Sexbang's Photo
    Christopher Sexbang
    I hope it comes out soon in the NA at least. So how bout that type-0 being on smartphones shiet? I do not approve of square's decision for that.
    Today, 03:56 PM
  • Big Boss's Photo
    Big Boss
    what type zero is coming out here only one smartphones? eh whatever i use ISOs anyway
    Today, 04:16 PM
Photo

itsameluigi1290

So how do you get a video in your profile to play automatically?
Today, 03:00 PM
  • itsameluigi1290's Photo
    itsameluigi1290
    Hm... the video doesn't appear. Also, where do I add the autoplay code? Like, just at the end of the embed code?
    Today, 03:27 PM
  • Jilly Shears's Photo
    Jilly Shears
    Oh, no, just paste the link itself in. You don't need the embed code, but you need to put the "&autoplay=1" thing at the end. So it should look something like "http://youtu.be...q014&autoplay=1"
    Today, 03:29 PM
  • itsameluigi1290's Photo
    itsameluigi1290
    Got it to work WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Thanks! Now everyone can hear GLORIOUS AMAZING MUSIC when they click my profile. XD
    Today, 03:34 PM
Photo

kairilover12Caity Raindrop

who that girl in your profile pic?
Today, 02:34 PM
Photo

Amber Cole

theres no sense crying over every mistake, so you just keep trying till you run out of cake.
Today, 02:31 PM
  • Caxkj's Photo
    Caxkj
    You've got your short sad life left... That's what I'm counting on. I'll let you get right to it. Now I only want you gone.
    Today, 04:35 PM
  • Amber Cole's Photo
    Amber Cole
    Goodbye, my only friend,
    Oh, did you think I meant you?
    That would be funny if it weren’t so sad,
    Today, 04:36 PM
  • Caxkj's Photo
    Caxkj
    Well you have been replaced, I don't need anyone now. When I delete you maybe (I'll stop feeling so sad).
    Today, 04:39 PM
Photo

Jack Frost

Did the site crash for 20 minutes for anyone else, or am I just lucky?
Today, 02:21 PM
  • Caxkj's Photo
    Caxkj
    Sometimes the insanity just gets to it.
    Today, 02:44 PM
  • Jack Frost's Photo
    Jack Frost
    True. @Caxkj
    Today, 02:46 PM
  • Caity Raindrop's Photo
    Caity Raindrop
    I wasn't paying attention
    Today, 02:57 PM
Photo

Lie Ren

Everything feels weird again... ;0
Today, 01:50 PM
Photo

Shawn Shelby

I'm finally won't have school for a week plus two weekends. :)
Today, 01:36 PM
Photo

inori

So the counciler suggested me to go to continuation school, this is gonna be a piece of cake
Today, 01:36 PM
  • Golden Fighter's Photo
    Golden Fighter
    Awesome! Congratulations honey! :D. I knew things would turn out alright! I told you so! -kisses you lovingly and hugs you tight.- congratulations dear! (Btw, Happy Anniversary! :D)
    Today, 01:48 PM
Photo

Squirting Demyx

DONT BE THAT WAY BITCH. LET ME INTRODUCE YOU. TO MY 3 BEST FRIENDS. MR JOHNSON AND THE JUICE CREW
Today, 01:26 PM