1. Status Updates

Community Status Updates

Photo

Shuy

Hellooo!
11 minutes ago
Photo

lea12345

seeing unchained X out in japan kinda makes me sad because no one knows when it will be out for the U.S. Im still tryng to be positive and hope for an october release
Today, 03:41 PM
  • WakingDawn96's Photo
    WakingDawn96
    I know when it is coming out.....5 years later
    43 minutes ago
Photo

Disgust

Why is anyone even attempting to play a game in a language they don't understand?
Today, 03:11 PM
  • Skhyatze's Photo
    Skhyatze
    I play some games in Japanese. For some reason, it is more fun. Not hard at all either
    24 minutes ago
  • MyDixieRect's Photo
    MyDixieRect
    Some people prioritise gameplay and when the gameplay is really fun and actiony then it doesn't really matter what language the game is in.
    23 minutes ago
  • Kaito Daimon's Photo
    Kaito Daimon
    Does playing games with only English subtitles count, because I played Tales of Hearts r and since it was pretty fun to play, I didn't really care about it having no English, even though it would have been nice of namco to do that.
    11 minutes ago
Photo

President Yoshi

i miss the golden days of twitch plays pokemon. i still like it though
Today, 02:43 PM
Photo

MLGNoobzbobz

FEED ME KH 3 FEEEEED MEEEE
Today, 02:14 PM
Photo

Neptune

Went to six flags last Sunday. It was fun!
Today, 01:48 PM
  • Minato arisato's Photo
    Minato arisato
    so that's where you've been for the last month
    Today, 01:52 PM
Photo

KHlover8TheGamersJoint

Just wanted to say that I love your YouTube videos! :D I also watch your live streams sometimes! :D
Today, 01:42 PM
Photo

Shard the Gentleman

I wasn't going to download KHUX until the English version was released, but I am an inpatient man.
Today, 01:34 PM
  • lea12345's Photo
    lea12345
    ill just have to wait until the English version hopefully it comes out next month (just trying to be positive)
    Today, 03:08 PM
  • Keyblade master26's Photo
    Keyblade master26
    lol
    Today, 03:11 PM
  • Oli's Photo
    Oli
    Or I could wait awake until 5 am. Like I did yesterday but this time for a reason.
    Today, 03:23 PM
Photo

Eduardo Andrade → KoKoChan

hi, you could solve the problem gambling?
Today, 12:54 PM
Photo

WakingDawn96

Dear KH13, even though X is out in Japan at the moment, can you please not post every detail about the game? I think it would be fair to avoid spoilers for those people who live outside Japan who are waiting for the game to come out in their native laguage. You don't have to do this as you can post everything if that is what you want, but I think it would be fair to keep spoilers off for those who want to wait for the game to come out in their country!
Today, 12:41 PM
    Keyblade master26
    u guys do realize that nothing is different between this ver and the other one right? there is no diffencet in the story so if you have read stuff about X u know whats is Un:X
    Today, 02:06 PM
  • WakingDawn96's Photo
    WakingDawn96
    Well I haven't payed any attention to X before because unlike some of you people, I can wait for the game to come out to the US!

But anyways, I find it hard to avoid things that are posted on the homepage, on the twitter page, and on YouTube!
    Today, 02:09 PM
    Keyblade master26
    well still i doubt they will post anything story related because most likely it has already been done. if anything they will post gameplay related stuff, like how to do this..... yea a loooot of how to do this posts. lol
    Today, 02:13 PM
Photo

kingdomhearts45Shulk

Thanks for reading the requests! And again, sorry if I got a little carried away. But again, thanks.
Today, 12:34 PM
  • Shulk's Photo
    Shulk
    No problem!
    Today, 12:42 PM
  • kingdomhearts45's Photo
    kingdomhearts45
    DX.....The ideas just keep coming and coming. Alright, LAST one....Bolt. Bolt the Dog. That's it. I'm done. XD
    Today, 03:31 PM
Photo

TheKingdomkid

So is YouTube being stupid for anyone else? I'm halfway through a video then it plays an ad and then it starts the video over again what the firetruck youtube
Today, 12:16 PM
Photo

Oli

I managed to download Unchained X on my phone. Not sure i'm gonna be able to play it tho
Today, 11:33 AM
  • Oli's Photo
    Oli
    There should be any tutorial on youtube on how to change your iphone location.
    Today, 11:59 AM
  • KeybladeLordSora's Photo
    KeybladeLordSora
    I tried that region thing already. It didn't appear.
    Today, 12:03 PM
  • Oli's Photo
    Oli
    I guess apple is more protective with their things
    Today, 12:05 PM
Photo

2quid

not feeling the sixth form college vibes. i also don't understand why its called sixth form college. One or the other please;)
Today, 11:13 AM