•    Sign In   
  • Create Account
  1. Status Updates

Community Status Updates

Photo

KingdomHearts3

For members living in the U.S, since today is Memorial Day, don't forget to remember those who gave up their lives to keep us free and pray for their souls and families.
26 minutes ago
Photo

EchoFox23*

I have defeated the uncomfortably funny Shadow Kanji in Persona 4. Now my 4 day weekend (I had no school Friday and today) is complete ^-^
36 minutes ago
Photo

PrinceNoctis

SQUARE ENIX YOU BETTA STOP! THESE KINGSGLAIVE TEASERS ARE KILLING ME!!!
48 minutes ago
Photo

MarieltheKeybasHGirl

Really i need a release date for World of Final Fantasy, the screenshots i saw are OMG.
Today, 06:58 PM
  • DaxtotheMax's Photo
    DaxtotheMax
    The trailer said 2016 so I'd say around christmas time or after FFXV
    A minute ago
Photo

Dave

Is there a way to play Zarya that I am just not getting? Because I can't figure out what the best way to use her is.
Today, 06:49 PM
Photo

AzureAce

So it has apparently been leaked that the next title of Dragon Ball Super, being Episode 47, supposedly reads "New Chapter! An Obscure Enemy Appears!" There's nothing really we can gather from this. It looks like we will most likely have to wait until next week when we see Episode 46's previews for Episode 47, unless more news involving a plot summary comes to light.
Today, 06:47 PM
  • Firaga Sensei's Photo
    Firaga Sensei
    What do you mean? It's obviously Goku Black.
    Today, 07:38 PM
Photo

Geralt

See you all in a year. ;)
Today, 06:41 PM
Photo

KHUndertaleFan25Mystics Apprentice

Ahem. Sorry if my OC seemed rude to that mermaid. She really hates it when someone assumes that the guy next to her is the one she's married to.
Today, 05:21 PM
  • Mystics Apprentice's Photo
    Mystics Apprentice
    No need to apologize for your character's response; it's all good! It was your character that was rude, not you. ;) I appreciate the thought nonetheless.
    Today, 05:57 PM
  • KHUndertaleFan25's Photo
    KHUndertaleFan25
    Oh. Good. Well, now what shall they do?
    Today, 06:05 PM
Photo

Yessie Maltese

I really don't know what's with me and the cat smiley face :3 . XD
Today, 04:54 PM
Photo

Col.Random

Probably the most fun i've had in Dark Souls pvp. This guy invaded me and after a few minutes of goofing off and a boxing match we acknowledged each other's fighting skills and then fought side by side as we killed another invader using the Giant Tree seed and got all the way to the bossfight where we bid farewell
Today, 04:37 PM
  • Dave's Photo
    Dave
    My favorite trick to play is to invade people, dress as Siegward, and then just sleep in random places as they try to figure out what's going on.
    Today, 06:44 PM
Photo

Steven Drake (SteVentus)

*Sigh* It's tough making a Level in Super Mario Maker that people will actually play. :P
Today, 04:21 PM
Photo

VisitJoan

So now there are science bots.
Today, 03:13 PM
  • MythrilMagician's Photo
    MythrilMagician
    They want you to study
    Today, 03:13 PM
  • Steven Drake (SteVentus)'s Photo
    Steven Drake (SteVentus)
    Well, people probably use some kind of science to make and test the Bots. And unfortunately their tests have succeeded to the point where they won't stop mass-producing them Bots!
    Today, 03:19 PM
Photo

Joemahon1

Anyone here live around Valencia Spain really important if you do in regards to any possible information on a missing person
Today, 03:12 PM
  • Xamtehwt MC (Trece)'s Photo
    Xamtehwt MC (Trece)
    Sorry, I'm not near Valencia dude :(

I hope someone from there pops up!
    Today, 03:53 PM
  • Joemahon1's Photo
    Joemahon1
    I hope my buddy missing turns up okay
    Today, 03:55 PM
Photo

Firaga Sensei

Anybody on YouTube making a playthrough for that PokeBall Z mod thing needs to wait for DragonBall Fusions to come out.
Today, 03:06 PM
  • Shulk's Photo
    Shulk
    I actually haven't heard of that one before... I should look into the arcade games more often. xD
    21 minutes ago
  • Firaga Sensei's Photo
    Firaga Sensei
    It's basically Raging Blast meets Budokai Tenkaichi Tag Team with a whole "pseudo-realistic" artstyle. You've seen J Stars Victory VS, so you have an idea of what that looks like. Gameplay wise, it's also similar to J Stars.

Here's an random example of the game in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4bxm0AfGdI
    12 minutes ago
  • Shulk's Photo
    Shulk
    That does look like something that would have a big audience out here. ._.
    3 minutes ago
Photo