•    Sign In   
  • Create Account
  1. Status Updates

Community Status Updates

Photo

Madam Ciel Nekohive

Okay so my sister got paid the other day and got a new credit card. So we went up to the store and got some things. Well we knew the card was authorized and apparently it wasn't. We called up the company, took almost $50 of stuff off...and it still wasn't working. So at that point we were kinda like "screw it". Damn if at the last moment, the Grocery Manager, Bobby, pulled out his card...and paid for our food. We are all really shocked right now and just so happy.
5 minutes ago
Photo

Neptune

Im at the beach \^o^/
Today, 05:56 PM
Photo

Firaga Sensei

Sensei Proverb #139432: Life is about living in the now, not worrying about what happened yesterday or what will happen tomorrow. Live life one day at a time.
Today, 05:53 PM
  • PrinceNoctis's Photo
    PrinceNoctis
    Wow :')
    44 minutes ago
  • Shulk's Photo
    Shulk
    Can we get a compilation with that and all the other 139431 proverbs?
    42 minutes ago
Photo

WakingDawn96

I am officially getting World of Final Fantasy via the PSN! So excited that I actually get to play this funny Final Fantasy game! :)
Today, 05:47 PM
Photo

Zeldablade7

Finally I'm actually doing something that'll get me a ps4 in the long run.
Today, 04:23 PM
Photo

Barry Bacon Allen2 quid is good

You chucking chuck. Also, I can't message you via those mini chat heads, so I'll just say 1 thing
Today, 04:19 PM
Photo

Barry Bacon Allen2 quid is good

Why did you remove me? Chuck yourself.
Today, 04:18 PM
Photo

Felixx

#Lealixx2016
Today, 04:09 PM
Photo

Felixx

I think I'm getting sick -_-
Today, 03:31 PM
  • Felixx's Photo
    Felixx
    No idea, ask my creator <.<
    *Felixx is healed*
    Thanks! :D
    Today, 03:51 PM
  • Xiro's Photo
    Xiro
    Woooooo
    Glad that worked out
    Today, 03:55 PM
  • Felixx's Photo
    Felixx
    Yes me to- *cough cough*
    O.O I just coughed blood?!?! What's happening??? DX
    Today, 03:56 PM
Photo

AngelTheWeirdStranger

Wow I saw the FFXV: Kingslaive movie and I found it awful, which is weird since everyone kept saying it was good.
Today, 03:24 PM
  • DaxtotheMax's Photo
    DaxtotheMax
    Yeah I think Ratchet and Clank suffered similar problems
    Today, 03:47 PM
  • PrinceNoctis's Photo
    PrinceNoctis
    I liked the movie. I thought it was good, but I know it's not good when it comes to Hollywood standards. I was watching it from a gamer's point of view. Since I already know a lot about FFXV and I've been waiting for it for years it was nice to see it come to fruition. But I can't deny it's flaws when it comes to character development and editing.
    Today, 03:50 PM
  • AngelTheWeirdStranger's Photo
    AngelTheWeirdStranger
    Yeah, I guess it was decent in terms of explaining how the world works and what the protagonists are up against, but it not only neglected character development but also ruined that. For example, Luna is the most blunt character I've seen in an animated movie. IMO, I think the Brotherhood anime did a much better job as the video game's prologue.
    Today, 03:58 PM
Photo

EchoFox23*

I have determination... to do well at a Disney concert where I have pajamas on.... Jack Skellington pants DON'T FAIL ME NOW!! (even though it's next week, it's never too early for self-motivation!!)
Today, 03:19 PM
Photo

Pachirisu

Today I Learned DLC is full of meaningless storyline with overhyped graphics, and you can't do anything they have your money
Today, 03:10 PM
Photo

Tails

Thnking about buying picking up Twilight Princess this week. How good is Twilight Princess?
Today, 03:00 PM
  • Tails's Photo
    Tails
    @Felixx, Ah, I see. Well thanks for the comment :D. I'll definitely pick it up now. Especially since I'm pretty hyped for Breath of the Wild.
    Today, 04:11 PM
  • Xiro's Photo
    Xiro
    I liked it. I played the Wii version, though, so Idk how it is with conventional controls xP
    Today, 04:21 PM
  • Elrandir's Photo
    Elrandir
    Yeah, TP is a great game and I still play it on my GC sometimes. Need to stay busy until Breath of the Wild!
    Today, 04:22 PM
Photo

PrinceNoctis

I hate Physics...I really do...I been here doing exercices for 2 hours only to realize I got more than half of them wrong.
Today, 02:47 PM
Photo

Marcomax

Been months!
Today, 02:08 PM