•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
  1. Status Updates

Community Status Updates

Photo

Weedanort

Shiny Entei while travelling to Mahogany Town, and no Master Ball yet, FOR F*CK'S SAKE, WHY ME
10 minutes ago
Photo

Shard the Gentleman

Why is Whoop-de-Looper Bounce in the KH2 credits when it's not in the game?
Today, 05:24 AM
Photo
Photo

Shard the Gentleman

Wow, it's annoying that mistyping YouTube can get you into virus websites.
Today, 03:51 AM
Photo

TheFinalPersonaKeyblade

This man Etika is freaking insane!
Today, 02:10 AM
Photo

Tails

You know. I really hope SEGA releases an HD remaster of Sonic Riders and Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity. I put so many hours into those games back when they first released. I kinda miss playing them now. I would love an HD update on those two games.
Yesterday, 10:56 PM
Photo

The Transcendent Key

I saw a Donald Duck Funko Pop at Hot Topic today! I was like: "It's Donald!!!!"
Yesterday, 10:42 PM
Photo

KingdomHearts3

I finally saw Beauty and the Beast and it was amazing! They did an awesome job with the remake considering the standards set by the original.
Yesterday, 09:38 PM
  • WakingDawn96's Photo
    WakingDawn96
    I would still say, if you want to watch the classic, watch the original, if you want to watch a live action version, watch the new film.
    Yesterday, 10:11 PM
  • KingdomHearts3's Photo
    KingdomHearts3
    I've seen both.
    Yesterday, 10:36 PM
  • WakingDawn96's Photo
    WakingDawn96
    Well I don't mean you specifically, I mean you as in anyone. Lol :)
    Yesterday, 10:50 PM
Photo
  • MythrilMagician's Photo
    MythrilMagician
    He is designing them though. IGN aren't the only ones to report this. It's strange though, this guy already has a lot on his hands.
    Yesterday, 10:31 PM
  • WakingDawn96's Photo
    WakingDawn96
    I know IGN aren't the only news people out there, but I check IGN more often.

Anyways, it seems he would have focused on what Square is trying to make, so it seems odd he would work on Xenoblade at the same time. But the characters in the trailer did seem like something he would come up with, so yeah it makes sense it's him, just why would he do this when he should be focused on KH and FF
    Yesterday, 10:35 PM
  • Yusaku Fujicookie's Photo
    Yusaku Fujicookie
    That actually explains why I am not a fan of the art style...
    *sigh*
    That E3 trailer killed half of my hype...
    21 minutes ago
Photo

Philip Ellwell

I got a funny glitch im KH II last time I played: The pirates in Port Royal got stuck on a crate. They spawned right beside a pile of them, and froze, jittering sightly, only moving when hit with magic.
Yesterday, 08:15 PM
Photo

VulpixDoDo4869

Cool avatar, did veemon make it for you?
Yesterday, 04:46 PM
Photo

Vulpix

The path of many begins with the path of one.
Yesterday, 03:38 PM
Photo

Stardustblade358

Someone call the undertaker cause the latest episode of Boruto killed me
Yesterday, 02:48 PM
  • Clouded Sun's Photo
    Clouded Sun
    You rang?
    Yesterday, 03:10 PM
  • Prower Power's Photo
    Prower Power
    I was surprised that was actually the real Naruto at dinner
    Yesterday, 04:44 PM
Photo

Zeldablade7

I do think I have to apologize for my recent actions on my status updates because I really want to express my feelings more, but it comes out the wrong way or irritates people. What I'm trying to say is I'm not good at expressing myself
Yesterday, 02:32 PM
Photo

Elbow Juice

I just finished a casual playthrough of kh2fm on the ps4 since I saw it was patched. There were a few things that were a little weird in my playthrough with some attacks and boss AI to where I think it was kind of less fun
Yesterday, 01:51 PM