•    Sign In   
  • Create Account
  1. Status Updates

Community Status Updates

Photo

Steven Drake (SteVentus)

I hope in the next Unchained X update they will allow the Olympia Keyblade to upgrade and get its Fifth Medal Slot. That thing is gonna be awesome to get to max, and just the two multipliers it has right now are good! :)
A minute ago
Photo

AzureAce

No Digital Event for Nintendo at E3? Only a focus on Zelda Wii-U/NX? No Pokemon Sun/Moon? No Paper Mario Colour Splash? No Mighty No. 9 (Obviously)? Only Nintendo could firetruck up this horribly.
58 minutes ago
Photo

Steven Drake (SteVentus)

I wish I could talk about dragons more often, but it feels like people talk about the Dragon "Tamer" more than the Dragons themselves.
Today, 10:52 AM
  • Steven Drake (SteVentus)'s Photo
    Steven Drake (SteVentus)
    You know what I'm saying? Dragons need as much credit as they do in Digimon and Puzzle & Dragons.
    Today, 10:58 AM
Photo

Zeldablade7

rip Okami for wii u
Today, 10:48 AM
Photo

North Winter

UPDATE THIS STATUS, DONBACKSLIDE!
Today, 09:51 AM
Photo

littleTSUBAME

PERSONA 5 HYPE! The new characters look interesting and we got a release date! Awesome!
Today, 09:43 AM
Photo

teh lazy prince Xylek

half of my dragon master knight deck comes up to...124.59 NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Today, 09:35 AM
  • Yuya Sakaki's Photo
    Yuya Sakaki
    Tbh the recent list hit non-meta decks more than meta decks. xD Although Wavering Eyes got banned, Pendulums are still dominating. Kozmo, Monarchs and Burning Abyss weren't even touched, it's surprising.
    Today, 10:22 AM
  • teh lazy prince Xylek's Photo
    teh lazy prince Xylek
    classic konami for ya xD
    Today, 10:29 AM
  • Yuya Sakaki's Photo
    Yuya Sakaki
    Yeah. xD Maybe it's because they want to promote the meta decks idk.
    Today, 10:37 AM
Photo

AzureAce

That P5 stream was damn good. Sucks I can't get that Collec Edition, looks amazing.
Today, 09:16 AM
Photo

Ultima Spark

"Bella Gold Serum" sounds like something you'd find in the Twilight series...
Today, 08:21 AM
Photo

TheKingdomkid

Persona 5 releasing in Japan on September 15 in Japan with a specail 20 year persona anniversary edition as well, box art looks great and I really hope we get a Persona 5 release date for NA at E3!!
Today, 08:17 AM
  • ladydualwieldin's Photo
    ladydualwieldin
    wow, that close to the FFXV release? That'll be interesting.
    Today, 08:26 AM
Photo

Steven Drake (SteVentus)

All I can think about anymore are the things that I love and care about... I can't even focus in school! The loneliness and agony I feel, it's just tearing me up inside.
Today, 08:09 AM
Photo
Photo

OliThe Transcendent Key

Happy Birthday!!!
Today, 01:37 AM
Photo

Firaga Sensei

I shouldn't be at all surprised that trying to explain Kingdom Heart's narrative for a college assignment would be tougher than I thought. And bear in mind, I only talked about the FIRST game...
Yesterday, 11:19 PM
  • Xiro's Photo
    Xiro
    Just make you you have enough mentions of "darkness" per line
    Today, 02:25 AM
  • Weedanort's Photo
    Weedanort
    Wait until you get to 3D xD
    Today, 04:02 AM
  • AzureAce's Photo
    AzureAce
    You can sum it up in 7 words.
    "Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Old Man Shenanigans."
    Today, 09:17 AM
Photo

PieLuvahladydualwieldin

Hi! :D just wanted to tell you that I love your signature (#BringVanitasBackJustSoHeCanWreckMeInOneMoreBossBattleIGuess2018 is my favorite XD) and gaaah! those handmade bbs trio and Vanitas crochet!! They're so cute! and very well made :D
Yesterday, 11:18 PM
  • ladydualwieldin's Photo
    ladydualwieldin
    haha, I have too much fun with hashtags. XD and thank you!
    Today, 06:38 AM