Dat avatar tho. It's lit.
Today, 06:11 PM
Photo

Neptune

One more day left until school starts for me
Today, 05:59 PM
Photo

Zeldablade7

Finished reading required material for a class. Now I'm going to play tales of berseria for an hour
Today, 05:56 PM
Photo

LealixxThe 13th Kenpachi

Kevin James sucks. Period
Today, 04:18 PM
Photo

Shard the Gentleman

It's time to play: Do I have a cavity, or are my wisdom teeth messing up my mouth? Guess I'll never know because I can't afford Dental! It's great to be alive.
Today, 03:36 PM
Photo

Alan Smithee

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.
Today, 02:33 PM
Photo

Zeldablade7

Guess i'll tell the truth, I got the cracked version of tales of berseria. I got it to break this stupid mentality I have
Today, 02:23 PM
  • smellslikejavier's Photo
    smellslikejavier
    and another reason as to why pc ports always sells lower than the consoles/playstation versions. piracy, no physical market, requiring expensive gaming pc, etc... i don't read my notifications by the way...
    Today, 05:40 PM
  • Zeldablade7's Photo
    Zeldablade7
    what do you mean by I don't read my notifications?
    Today, 05:44 PM
  • Zeldablade7's Photo
    Zeldablade7
    and I respect your opinion
    Today, 05:45 PM
Photo
  • AngelTheWeirdStranger's Photo
    AngelTheWeirdStranger
    Right...Along with ghosts and heights. <.<
    Today, 03:02 PM
  • Joker's Photo
    Joker
    R-right. Now then we should get some sleep, just going pour some salt around the tent for reasons first.
    Today, 05:51 PM
  • AngelTheWeirdStranger's Photo
    AngelTheWeirdStranger
    NO! I need the salt for my foooood! >XO
    Today, 05:55 PM
Photo
Photo

Tails

I seriously can't decide wheather to buy Breath of the Wild at launch for my Wii U or just get the Switch first and than buy Breath of the Wild afterwords. Because I'll be able to get a Switch by April if retail stores have plenty of Switch's in stock.
Today, 11:36 AM
  • Lealixx's Photo
    Lealixx
    If you got other games you can play in the meanwhile I would wait. The Switch version looks way better XP
    Today, 11:49 AM
  • Isaix's Photo
    Isaix
    It really depends on how much better the game will run on the Switch.Personally I doubt they'd release the game on Wii U if it ran like crap and I can't recall a Nintendo game that has major framerate issues,so I'm getting it on Wii U.I'm sure both version will play perfectly fine and from what I've been hearing the Switch is barely more powerful then the Wii U,so it shouldn't make a big difference
    Today, 01:25 PM
Photo

Clouded Sun

I'm dying of thirst.
Today, 09:55 AM
  • Lealixx's Photo
    Lealixx
    Yep!
    Today, 01:43 PM
  • Joker's Photo
    Joker
    I might of asked before but is ebony all that good?
    Today, 01:44 PM
  • Veemon's Photo
    Veemon
    I might have answered before but yes it is.
    Today, 01:45 PM
Photo

VulpixVeemon

Cool drawing, but what is the sword he's holding?
Today, 09:04 AM
  • Vulpix's Photo
    Vulpix
    Yeah, but I didn't know that it was a natural ability
    Today, 11:09 AM
  • Veemon's Photo
    Veemon
    Haha, I guess that seems understandable. You don't see much of the Digimon with swords and stuff normally. But yeah, it's pretty cool that they can use weapons. I was a little confused with Agumon and Guilmon at first, but it makes more sense now. :)

Today, 11:43 AM
  • Vulpix's Photo
    Vulpix
    Yeah, it does!
    Today, 11:52 AM
Photo

Veemon

My brother turned 18 a few days ago. He's still the wacky, wonderful older brother I know and love. X)
Today, 08:43 AM