•    Sign In   
  • Create Account
  1. Status Updates

Community Status Updates

Photo

Shigehiko

Only 9 more trophies to go and I'll officially Platinum Re:Chain Of Memories! I'm so psyched! :D
12 minutes ago
Photo

WakingDawn96

Next month is going to be great! I get to buy Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Smash Bros Wii U, and some items for my Olaf plush, and then there is Thanksgiving and Black Friday!
21 minutes ago
Photo

TheKingdomkid

If Persona 4 Dancing All Night is compatible with the Playstation TV that would be the greatest thing ever
46 minutes ago
Photo

Shigehiko

I finished Durarara last night and it was amazing! Now I can't wait to see Season 2! Also, I started watching Hanayamata today, and I'm already almost done watching it! :D
49 minutes ago
Photo

Silver Kuroi

Everyone's playing smash and I'm sitting here playing SAO
52 minutes ago
Photo

Oishii

Well, dumb waiters are a thing
Today, 08:07 PM
  • Sho Minamimoto's Photo
    Sho Minamimoto
    Literal? Or the machine?
    Today, 08:08 PM
  • Oishii's Photo
    Oishii
    The machine. I had never heard of it till today.
    57 minutes ago
Photo

Emerald Sustrai

Best smash bros online ever. So I started a 1 on 1 for glory match using Kirby for the conquest. The other guy wrecked me. I was mad, so I went to my Ike. He destroyed me again. I hadn't wanted to do this since he was playing a Link, but I pulled my own Link out. And absolutely destroyed him. And he left the lobby. :3
Today, 08:06 PM
  • Shigehiko's Photo
    Shigehiko
    That's awesome! I am also a big fan of 1 on 1 For Glory matches. That's actually the only type of match I've played online. xD
    55 minutes ago
Photo

Shigehiko

Gah, I've been having a thrill battling against other people in Smash Bros! I've been favoring Link and Pit for the past few brawls. They're good to use. :3
Today, 08:04 PM
  • Shigehiko's Photo
    Shigehiko
    Sorry friend, but I cannot today. You see, if I start playing on my 3DS, I'll have to turn off my laptop, hence Mom won't let me come online again since I'm playing with my 3DS. So as I said, Sundays and Mondays are free for me.
    51 minutes ago
  • JustBetweenYouAnd-I's Photo
    JustBetweenYouAnd-I
    Yeah! A Sunday may work! But it would need to be early, or very late, is that okay?
    41 minutes ago
  • Shigehiko's Photo
    Shigehiko
    Alright, I hope we can try to work something out on Sunday! :D
    36 minutes ago
Photo

Brightag123

according to a friend, i can do a pretty good kratos impression lol
Today, 08:03 PM
Photo
Photo

Firaga Sensei

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02r1zOd5-2Y: Holy shit, the people making this game are REALLY trying to sell it hardcore. ._.
Today, 07:57 PM
Photo

WakingDawn96

I can't wait for my demo code tomorrow!! I have been a member of Pokemon.com for a while now and have been getting newsletters since I joined!
Today, 07:46 PM
Photo

ReikuSSR

Practice, Practice, Practice, Listen to Gargoyle Practice, Practice, Practice!
Today, 07:24 PM
  • ReikuSSR's Photo
    ReikuSSR
    Sounds good. If you are ever feeling a particular type of song just let me know. I will open the book of Gargoyle again. *salutes*
    43 minutes ago
  • Squirting Demyx's Photo
    Squirting Demyx
    Nice! Thanks!
    37 minutes ago
  • Squirting Demyx's Photo
    Squirting Demyx
    I'm rather fond of Halleluyah.
    15 minutes ago
Photo
Photo

Neko-chan

So I have some infection in my little finger on my left hand and my parents are refusing to take me to the hospital. I think it has a fever in it cause it is really warm and I just had to wrap it up. I can't really move it at all.
Today, 07:13 PM