Community Status Updates

Photo

Sora

You heard me
2 minutes ago
Photo
Photo

Xeveemon

I thought that I would have issues with the controls of the 3DS version of Smash Bros, but after playing the demo a lot, I'm actually getting comfortable with the game.
6 minutes ago
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Sora96

Expect news to drop soon~
51 minutes ago
  • Xeveemon's Photo
    Xeveemon
    That's where you are wrong sir! Square Enix have some musicians which are also doing Smash Bros music, and Robin as a White Mage outfit. So Square Enix has a little to do with Smash Bros, but they still play a small part.
    25 minutes ago
  • Sora96's Photo
    Sora96
    That's where you are wrong, they aren't full time employees. They're free lancers.
    24 minutes ago
  • Xeveemon's Photo
    Xeveemon
    Well still they work with Square Enix and Nintendo, so Square Enix has things in common with Smash Bros. And you can't tell me that the Robin White Mage costume isn't a reference to Square Enix's white mages.

(Which I think mainly the White Mage Robin costume comes as a reference to the Mario sport games that Square Enix made, since that White Mage costume looks like a female version of Robin's costume.)
    16 minutes ago
Photo

Shulk

I'm trying to decide if I should try to watch the original Dragon Ball again. I kinda forgot it since I was rushed by other people to watch Z, but I really want to get back into it.
Today, 10:04 PM
  • Xeveemon's Photo
    Xeveemon
    I don't care much for anything that came after the original Dragon Ball, but I love Dragon Ball. I remember renting VHSs of it at Blockbuster. Those were good times.
    43 minutes ago
  • Shulk's Photo
    Shulk
    DBZ is my second favorite show ever, so I feel bad for never having finished the original Dragon Ball. I read/watched some of it, I ended off when Goku met Arale.
    34 minutes ago
Photo

inori

i cant wait for golden to get out of the hospital i want to chat with him so bad http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/37400000/Ruri-and-her-Pillow-kuroneko-37419684-400-225.gif
Today, 09:53 PM
  • Xiro's Photo
    Xiro
    Wait what
    55 minutes ago
  • Xeveemon's Photo
    Xeveemon
    GOLDEN IS IN THE HOSPITAL?!?!?!?!? WHAT HAPPENED?????
    42 minutes ago
Photo

Shana09

As much as the Smash Bros demo is fun, I don't get how people don't get bored after 6 battles with 5 characters.
Today, 09:51 PM
  • Shulk's Photo
    Shulk
    I like Villager, so it's fine with me. I'd definitely rather use the full roster, though.
    Today, 09:52 PM
  • Kodakliv's Photo
    Kodakliv
    The hype is real! ^_^ I still play it
    54 minutes ago
  • Xeveemon's Photo
    Xeveemon
    I get bored with it after awhile of playing it, but then after I take a long break from it, I find myself going back to it. I just want the full game to come out so I can play as my boy Robin!!!!!
    41 minutes ago
Photo

Zeldablade7

The smash brothers demo feels more like the game then a demo. That's what I like about it. :)
Today, 09:31 PM
  • Kodakliv's Photo
    Kodakliv
    Awesome buddy!
    Today, 09:44 PM
  • Xeveemon's Photo
    Xeveemon
    Except there's no Robin!!!! The wait is killing me!!!
    40 minutes ago