•    Sign In   
  • Create Account
  1. Status Updates

Community Status Updates

Photo

Ghost

Do you ever have that one friend where you two just constantly insult eachother back and forth? o_O like in a joking way of course but like
9 minutes ago
  • Gilgamesh's Photo
    Gilgamesh
    i do actually. its weird how that works
    7 minutes ago
  • Ghost's Photo
    Ghost
    Yeah, right?? Like when did it start, where does it end...
    6 minutes ago
  • Ghost's Photo
    Ghost
    Do we ever return to a normal friendhsip...? xD
    6 minutes ago
Photo

Kirie

im obsessed over perfection
19 minutes ago
  • Kirie's Photo
    Kirie
    believe it or not even before death the kid I was actually obsessed being perfect ask my ex I kept annoying him xD
    5 minutes ago
  • Gilgamesh's Photo
    Gilgamesh
    well if shes going to be in character so will i
    Ha, Perfection? whats the point of obsessing over something so dubious?
    3 minutes ago
  • Kirie's Photo
    Kirie
    Gimmie a break its who I am =3=
    A minute ago
Photo

Yusei Fudoawesomeinmyworld

Hi, let's be friends! ^_^
Today, 10:00 PM
  • awesomeinmyworld's Photo
    awesomeinmyworld
    I'm thinking it might some new dragon for Yuya, maybe a Rank Up Magic of Dark Rebellion. I am SO excited to see "Supreme King" in the title. It gets my theory mode going.
    14 minutes ago
  • Yusei Fudo's Photo
    Yusei Fudo
    I personally want to see some Accel Synchro action. I mean, there was a Rank Up Magic, so why not?
    5 minutes ago
  • awesomeinmyworld's Photo
    awesomeinmyworld
    We might see it if Yuugo or any other people from the Synchro dimension show up. I wonder what happened to Yuugo anyway.
    2 minutes ago
Photo

Shigehiko

Lately I've been keeping up to date on recent news for Avengers: Age Of Ultron, and it seems Danny Elfman has been brought onboard to add "additional music." As I read the article, it mentioned that Mr. Elfman was the one who composed the original Spidey theme for the Sam Raimi trilogy. Hmm, I wonder if there's a connection here? O.o
Today, 09:43 PM
  • HeyMouseSayCheese's Photo
    HeyMouseSayCheese
    I doubt it means anything significant; Danny Elfman does music for, like, EVERYHTING.
    Today, 09:56 PM
  • Shigehiko's Photo
    Shigehiko
    True that, but still, it could mean something. After all, Spidey is now a part of the MCU, so who's to say that he might make a surprise cameo in Age Of Ultron, along with Danny Elfman composing a sweepingly heroic theme for the webhead? :3
    Today, 09:58 PM
  • Pandy Monium's Photo
    Pandy Monium
    I doubt it. Last time I checked, Sony still owned the rights to Spiderman, and they're super selfish with their hero.
    21 minutes ago
Photo

Yusei FudoKarluttt

Hey bro, if you're enjoying Arc-V as much as I do, you can discuss it here: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/83546-yu-gi-oh-arc-v/ it's not very active right now because, I'm guessing, not as many people watch it. But yeah, feel free to leave your thoughts and opinions there! :D
Today, 09:36 PM
Photo

Scrapmaster

God DAMN today was a bad day at classes. Jesus
Today, 09:31 PM
  • Pandy Monium's Photo
    Pandy Monium
    What happened?? :(

Today, 09:52 PM
  • Scrapmaster's Photo
    Scrapmaster
    I got dumped by a girl and almost everyone in the class was talking about how well their relationships are doing, who they want to date. Felt horrible :/

Today, 09:57 PM
  • Pandy Monium's Photo
    Pandy Monium
    Aw man...:/ Relationships are a challenge huh? I'm sorry that happened to you...
    32 minutes ago
Photo

Yusei Fudo

There goes my perfect 1,234 post count. ._.
Today, 09:28 PM
Photo

alixthemagi13

Is it just me or should the Midwest become it's own country?
Today, 09:15 PM
  • HeyMouseSayCheese's Photo
    HeyMouseSayCheese
    @Ghost Yeah, good luck freezing to death in New England when you're at war with the two other states that provide almost all the food in the US.
    9 minutes ago
  • Ghost's Photo
    Ghost
    Freezing? HA. We've got a natural barrier with the application-mother-fukkin' mountains, and an ENDLESS supply of snow balls and the usage of snow forts. Plus our enemies to the south would be cold and unprepared, we've got a territorial advantage! Nature's on our side NE is the best nowhere else in America exists. AND WE'VE GOT ALLIES. I'M SURE England would just LOVE to help us out again even though we had that whole
    7 minutes ago
  • Ghost's Photo
    Ghost
    problem with the tea and the harbor...heheh...right, England? Old pal? Buddy?
    ....WELL WE STILL HAVE FRENCH CANADA.
    6 minutes ago
Photo

Amber Cole

whats your favorite thing to do in spare time?
Today, 09:12 PM
Photo

Tails

Well, well Nintendo just sent me an email telling me that my copy of the SUper SMash bros Wii U/3DS soundtrack is on the way to my house. Can't wait to get it in the mail.
Today, 09:07 PM
Photo

Hargleblargleboo

I really wanna stream games again, but I'm afraid I might get swatted. And me being a female probably wouldn't make things any easier.
Today, 08:46 PM
  • Hargleblargleboo's Photo
    Hargleblargleboo
    Oh, btw Tatsumi, It would be a bit awkward to do that, because that's actually one of the games I might stream for sh*ts and giggles.
    #NoLife
    Today, 09:20 PM
  • Shulk's Photo
    Shulk
    I've been the same way for a while. ._.

@Aang The only problem is that most situations don't potentially end with a team of armed soldiers showing up and pointing guns at your family, all because someone thought it'd be funny to hear a streamer face a life or death situation.
    46 minutes ago
  • Hargleblargleboo's Photo
    Hargleblargleboo
    @Shulk
    I agree... those are sick people...
    41 minutes ago
Photo

Tatsumi

Thanks to Skyline, Lubdeath for best Akame ship.
Today, 08:43 PM
Photo

Shigehiko

Already on Episode 15 of Inuyasha: The Final Act! Oh God, this finale has been brimming with feels! :')
Today, 08:41 PM
Photo

Kirie

im so exhausted
Today, 08:19 PM
  • Shigehiko's Photo
    Shigehiko
    Exhaustion. One of mankind's greatest foes!
    Today, 08:26 PM
Photo

Shigehiko

Let us all wash away our troubles and despairs, and let us set fire to the world together!
Today, 08:12 PM
  • Shigehiko's Photo
    Shigehiko
    Whoa, Lelouch, don't set fire to him! D:
    Today, 08:29 PM
  • The Narrator's Photo
    The Narrator
    Oops.

I meant his house.
    Today, 08:30 PM
  • Shigehiko's Photo
    Shigehiko