•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
  1. Status Updates

Community Status Updates

Photo

EchoFox23*

I never thought I'd find another book that's not manga, has Alice in Wonderland in it, and war (sort of) all rolled into one. For anyone who's curious it's called "The Looking Glass Wars". Even though I'm barely into the book it's amazing so far! ^-^
Mar 06 2016 08:11 PM
Photo

EchoFox23*

YUS! I have beaten the last Atlantica gummi ship mission on 1.5!
Mar 03 2016 07:56 PM
Photo

EchoFox23*

Besides my realistic Pikachu voice and Ezma imitation I can now do a Jar Jar Binks voice... it's been a weird week for me
Mar 01 2016 06:12 PM
Photo

EchoFox23*

I have beaten Nyx... that ending with Aigis and M.C. was perfect for the game. Not going to play the Answer though, I love all of the characters too much! ONWARDS! TO PERSONA 4!! >0<
Feb 20 2016 09:25 PM
  • Pangoro "Sen"'s Photo
    Pangoro "Sen"
    Ah, P3. You know, if you want a different experience with the same game, pick up Persona 3 Portable if you can. So much better than FES, in my opinion. Oh, and you can play as a female M.C. in that version. WIth different S. Links and cutscenes.
    Feb 20 2016 09:29 PM
  • BlankShell's Photo
    BlankShell
    Nuuuu play The Answer, it's a beautiful epilogue.

(P4 is better, though)
    Feb 20 2016 10:16 PM
Photo

EchoFox23*

I just realized that I wrote almost a hundred pages in a story and I'm not even done yet... this can only mean one thing either I'm a good story teller or I'm an overachiever of going into detail.
Feb 19 2016 06:05 PM
Photo

EchoFox23*

NOOoooooo.... Gravity Fallllss... come baaaaaacckk T-T
Feb 15 2016 08:02 PM
Photo

EchoFox23*

I await impatiently for the finale of Gravity Falls...
Feb 15 2016 06:20 PM
Photo

EchoFox23*

Dust an Elysian Tail is probably the only game that I'll ever own that can kill me with it's cuteness but have backgrounds and music that's breathtakingly beautiful ^-^
Feb 07 2016 12:49 PM
  • Veemon's Photo
    Veemon
    Aw, man, I loved playing Dust! At first my Dad and brother played it, but they didn't bother to finish it. Then I began to play it and I absolutely loved the gameplay and everything! MetroidVania all the way!
    Feb 07 2016 02:33 PM
Photo

Josuke HigashikataEchoFox23*

Wait, the La-Li-u-Le-Lo?! How could you poss- *dies from a... heart attack?*
Jan 29 2016 05:49 PM
Photo

EchoFox23*

Undertale has scared me. A game where there's hot cats, spaghetti, and you can date a skeleton scared me on my first play-through (without killing a single soul) O_O
Jan 29 2016 05:46 PM
  • Josuke Higashikata's Photo
    Josuke Higashikata
    Heh. The power of DETERMINATION.

... *Dogsong intensifies*
    Jan 29 2016 05:47 PM
Photo

EchoFox23*

hOI!! I'M TEMMIE! (excitedly bounces around)... I couldn't resist >3<
Jan 28 2016 09:27 PM
Photo

EchoFox23*

I lost my mind. I cannot stand the final boss from FFXIII-2. I maybe under leveled (which I tend to be) but I was so close... at least Persona 3 FES is there to save my sanity.
Jan 01 2016 10:11 PM
  • EchoFox23*'s Photo
    EchoFox23*
    Thank you for helping out! Here's my current list of Paradigms: COM/RAV/RAV, COM/RAV/MED. SEN/COM/RAV, COM/SAB/MED, SYN/SAB/COM, SEN/MED/MED.
    Jan 02 2016 03:55 PM
  • Veemon's Photo
    Veemon
    You have a good setup of Paradigms! Except, COM/SAB/MED. You got some good ones like Combat Clinic & Relentless Assault. Keep those, but try replacing some others with these:

SEN/SYN/MED; RAV/RAV/RAV; COM/COM/COM (not necessary, but is decent in certain fights); SYN/SAB/MED.

These few provide quick ways to up your attacks fast or to keep yourself alive before any sort of deadly attack.

However, I cannot guarantee victory, since it is also based on you...
    Jan 02 2016 11:52 PM
  • Veemon's Photo
    Veemon
    ...your own skill, too.

Practice using these suggestions before reattempting the boss. Hope this helps! :)
    Jan 02 2016 11:53 PM
Photo

EchoFox23*

Happy holidays everyone!
Dec 25 2015 07:57 PM
Photo

EchoFox23*

The sweet victory of beating Final Fantasy XIII is overwhelmingly awesome. It's hilarious to think that I've beaten Orphan with one chance compared to Barthadelus (3-15 tries). ONWARDS! TO FFXIII-2!
Dec 20 2015 07:16 PM
Photo

EchoFox23*

I have finally beaten Hecatoncheir (FFXIII), for the first time in two years. My joy for this accomplishment is so great, I finally became a Somebody XD
Nov 30 2015 06:52 PM
  • Sora96's Photo
    Sora96
    Hope you keep enjoying that Motomu Toriyama masterpiece.
    Nov 30 2015 09:37 PM