•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom

Toggle %s Kingdom Hearts series

Forum Stats Last Post Info

Kingdom Hearts III

1. Kingdom Hearts III spoilers

Discuss everything Kingdom Hearts III, the upcoming Kingdom Hearts title for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, finally releasing this year.

4,637 topics
76,656 replies
The 3rd Kingdom key and how... - last post by IAMME

Kingdom Hearts UX

1. Union & Party Discussion,
  2. KHUX Wiki

Discuss everything Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] and Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ, available on iOS and Android! Also discuss Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] and Kingdom Hearts χ Back Cover.

1,671 topics
13,113 replies
7* Max damage question - last post by chronomagister93

Kingdom Hearts General & Past Titles

Discuss the Kingdom Hearts series in general, or any of the older titles – including Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX & Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue.

19,585 topics
270,771 replies
Funko POP! Kingdom Hearts I... - last post by KeybladeMasterBalo

Toggle %s Community & Off-Topic

Forum Stats Last Post Info

KH13 Lounge

1. Poll of the Day

New to KH13? Introduce yourself to our community here! This is the place for any questions, feedback and announcements relating to KH13, personal announcements and community topics, or to discuss real world news & issues.

12,541 topics
218,973 replies
Kingdom Hearts 90 Years of... - last post by ocean's rage

Video Games & Media

Discuss other video games, movies, music, pop culture, literature, anime, manga, television, and sports.

15,876 topics
176,758 replies
Marvel Cinematic Universe T... - last post by twilight_roxas

Creative Media

Fan-made drawings or computer-generated images, songs, AMVs, GMVs, fan-made trailers, fan fictions, poems, song lyrics or stories, etc, all Kingdom Hearts related or otherwise.

7,621 topics
58,481 replies
riku sass - last post by Dustin Lübbers

Roleplaying

Create and participate in quality roleplays, Kingdom Hearts related or otherwise.

2,935 topics
394,168 replies
Overworld RP - last post by Nero Kunivas

Random & Forum Games

The fun and games section. Discuss anything or just be silly, and create and participate in any forum games. This is your chance to make a thread about anything at all!

25,143 topics
567,011 replies
Name something you hate tha... - last post by Xanjoh

Recent Topics

Featured Content

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      20 Jul
    PrinceNoctis

It’s a shame The Legend Of Korra had to follow Avatar The Last Airbender. It’s a great show but no one will ever see that because they consider ATLA to be without flaws and are always comparing both shows.

Show comments (5)
  • Photo
      20 Jul
    Perkilator

I'm guessing Andy's neighbor hood was 10% of the Toy Box at the premiere event, and all the other areas were 20%. I know I'm late, but I've been wanting to get this off my chest.

Board Statistics

Community Statistics

• 1,987,111 Total Posts
  • 51,770 Total Members
  • catalinagl1 Newest Member
  • 63,457 Most Online

Online Users: 3852 users are online (36 members, 3815 guests, 1 anonymous users)

Member Information

Members Online Today: 245